I laugh at you idiots. I fucking told you. I work as a welder up on the Canadian oil rigs. I'm making 24...

I laugh at you idiots. I fucking told you. I work as a welder up on the Canadian oil rigs. I'm making 24,000$ a month up here in northern bc this winter.

I'll keep this short. You fuck tards got scammed, bitcoin is a ponzi, all of you turds shit on us "wage cucks" meanwhile I just bought a brand new Ford f150 from my legitimate money I made and paid my taxes on.

Remember fuckers, the only way to get ahead in life is with a job and career.enjoy staying poor with your Internet scam coins.

Go to university or join the trades. Seriously start your career path today before its too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AMHwri8TtNE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know this is a meme, but don't those guys get paid a lot because they die a lot?

yes

cool story bro enjoy slavery

>he's a welder
kek. if you make so much money why are you so salty?
I agree with getting a degree and a real job but that doesn't mean you can't trade crypto on the side.

pff enjoy watching those sparks im making 40 grand per week even on this shitstorm, while home watching the stars. Stay deluded

Serious question why are most trades people absolute brainlets? They make good money but are so god damn stupid.

>live in literal frozen hell without a single woman in sight
>weld metal
>work for someone else
>drive f150

hmm, or

>live in Florida
>trade crypto and run online businesses
>pay zero state income tax
>work independently
>set your own hours
>make double
>drive 911

Have fun with the cataracts and lung cancer at 40. Really, congrats.

Anybody have the scumbag canadian plumber pasta?

No venture, no gain. The people who always play it safe will always remain poor.

>tfw on my final year of my gradute degree in Information Systems Management
>make good money trading crypto on the side
Fail to see how I qualify as an idiot.

no no roastie part sounds good desu

>unironically proud and bragging about being a wagecuck
please be a larp

I'm working and trading at the same time, my money is safe. I'm screenshotting this so we reach ATH's in the next month.

Also pic related. It's here to stay, stop being retarded.

I do have a job and it sucks....

sso.coss.io / api / invite / GMXVQA2HHL

binance.com / ? ref = 16012003

coinbase.com / join / 5a3088084e97e2024fadfab2

kucoin.com / # / ? r = 7P7QaN

Close all spaces after pasting. Thank you.

Can you get me a job on the oil rigs? I'm the hardest worker you'll meet

When we reach*

Are you going to rape an Indian girl and beat Jon Bernthal to death?

Of course you faggots live in Florida. Home of every slime ball do nothing con artist

That shit hole can't drown soon enough.

>tfw final year in management information systems
the nonstandardization of this bothers me

yo what sort of online businesses do you run
i'm interested in expanding my revenue streams
any guides for what you are doing?

>paid my taxes on
thanks bucko

Boomer Detected plays lotto at local gas station kek

thats why they are in a trade duh

>911
So it was the jews after all

Pipe wekding is gay.. herrmm muh wakk de cupp.

Aerosopace titanium tig welder reporting. Have worked for boeing and spacex.

Thing's ive welded have left earths atmosphere. Pipe welders live in trailers and blow their per diem on booze/drugs instead of investinf in crypto

Teaching normans how to trade crypto for a price of course.

24k a mo, why no f550 with a craine and welding machines, legit talented welder here working production 3rd shift.

>wore handcrafted service boots to work today
>did compuering
>make Bank no pressure
>came home
>had sex in a warm bed with my wife
>helped her shop for high end sneakers
>went to bed
>make more than you doing nearly nothing

what the fuck is compuering

Yeah, way to go OP... But it's too late for me. I'm 31, been working since I was 16 just to keep my head above water. Crypto was the only way I can see turning my meager 10k savings (that took me roughly 10 years to accumulate) into a future. It still has helped me turn that 10k into 25k and now back down to 15k after this bloodbath.

I'd love to have a meaningful job, but it's not going to happen to me. I can't afford to go back to school. There's no family going to hold me up while I do that. Despite that I'm not resentful people like you have a living and purpose. I'm glad people like you are out there having a good life.

>bitcoin is a ponzi

Yeah but if you paid attention and listened to us, you would be at the top of the pyramid

Buddy I'm a carpenter from Alberta and the trades fucking suck. Suck my dick you low IQ welding faggot. literally dumber than laborers. Fucking biggest faggots on site.

Literal homosexuals who rape your apprentices.

You don't make 24k per month. 15k probably but only for the big three.
, I did the same work.

I'm averaging 14k per month trading fake internet money and memes in my undies and not in -40F weather or dealing with shit trademen and incompatent tool pushers.

Only absolute idiots lose money in crypto. 2.256 mil in 16 months for doing nothing, I'll take this life for now.

hey wagie weld this *unzips dick*

see this, you are the crab if you weld wrong:
youtu.be/AMHwri8TtNE

I'm a welder as well op, not always on yttrium big bucks though, just depends where I am working. Any mining jobs easy $150k a year, I'm normally only on about 60k-80k but just depends, fuck so jobs I can get $100+ an hour base rate

Rather not exist in -50C temperatures thank you.

You're a much better than this spasticated OP.

cougars can live