Deploying a smart contract costs 500 GAS (Around $29,000 to $30,000 today)

>Deploying a smart contract costs 500 GAS (Around $29,000 to $30,000 today)
>Significantly reducing the amount of GAS needed to deploy a contract would tank the value of GAS
>Tanking value of GAS would also tank NEO since NEO is only valuable on the assumption that GAS is valuable
>docs.neo.org/en-us/sc/tutorial.html

Why are you faggots still bullish for this thing aside from believing the Chinese government will ban all blockchains except NEO?

A coin that selects out shitty projects with no funding that will just clog up network bandwidth without producing anything of value? Where do I sign up?

>the Chinese government will ban all blockchains except NEO

Well OP, looks like you answered your own question

It's gonna be VEN
R I P neo you will be missed

Do any of you faggots hold GAS?

dw LINK gonna solve all NEO's problems soon enough

Only good project can be developed under NEO, so far all of them has been successful.
That's the price to pay if you want to get in the elite.

Remember : 1 NEO = 1 Beach house

Trinity, for off-chain scaling. Also they the plan to scale the block-chain too.

>A coin that selects out shitty projects with no funding that will just clog up network bandwidth without producing anything of value? Where do I sign up?

Pick one: An exclusive platform or a widely used decentralized network

Also i forgot to say that to create your own token in NEO it will probably cost $290,000 to $300,000 PER YEAR. The $29,000 to $30,000 fee is only for a smart contract. Tokens cost much more.

Legitimate development teams dont have that kind of budget. Only scammers will be willing to pay that price when other blockchain platforms are available.

>that will just clog up network
Ohhhhh i thought NEO scales better than ETH? Why is OnChain so worried then.

Guys, I have a HashPuppy token. How much is my puppy going to be worth eoy? 5k? 10k?

>Only good project can be developed under NEO, so far all of them has been successful.
Burning cash is a guarantee of a good project now? No serious development team would burn through their budget when there are cheaper platforms.

There is no guarantee that the app will succeed and you expect them to burn through that amount of money?

The only people willing to pay this amount of money would be wolf of wallstreet types that want to raise money by being one of the few ICOs in NEO.

Its pretty much checkmate: Suffocate the developer ecosystem or tank the price of NEO.

yep. By theory, if everything plays out as expected and NEO will moon this year and take over crypto china, GAS will be the same price or even higher than NEO.

>Implying the price for deploying a smart contract is fixed at 500 GAS and can't be adjusted

You faggots don't deserve to make money, kill yourself now or you will regret it.

>GAS will be the same price or even higher than NEO
Not if they significantly reduce the amount of GAS needed for development. If they try to reduce it the value of GAS will fucking tank hard which would make NEO tank also.

Only deluded fanboys will try to convince themselves that this is good for NEO. Its checkmate.

>$29,000 to $30,000 for a smart contract
>$290,000 to $300,000 per year for a token
>If they reduce these the value of GAS and NEO will tank

>reducing GAS needed
Didnt you read? Doing that would tank the value of GAS and NEO. They are fucked.

No one would pay a lot of money for GAS since it doesnt do anything aside for fees. Separating NEO and GAS was a stupid idea.

Ever wonder why other projects that have or will have proof of stake only have one token? Its because people will have reasons to buy it even though the cost of deploying a contract is low.

How would it tank the price of significantly? Also, the price tanking, which could happen if they chagne, is also bound to how much they reduce the cost. If they lower the price steadily, it shouldn't be a problem.

>How would it tank the price of significantly?
Hurr durr how would reducing the amount needed tank the price.

Lets assume all other factors remain the SAME. Reducing the amount of GAS needed would result in less need to purchase GAS. Less need to purchase gas would lower the demand. Cant you follow basic logic?

GAS does not generate anything now or in the future unlike other proof of stake coins.

Also, if its so easy to reduce the amount of GAS why wont OnChain do it? I mean XLM was easily able to reduce the amount of XLM needed to maintain a wallet from 20 to 1 XLM.

Hurr durr they wont reduce it so that pajeet projects wont clog the network. Well i thought NEO scaled better than ETH? Why are you guys worried about pajeet projects clogging the network.

In my ass

So you think NEO and GAS are bound to fail? Seems pretty retarded to me. This "problem" you are making up here is easily fixable if you even can call it a "problem". Also, $30k is literally nothing for China. They will dominate the market.

Hong Fei hinted at that and tanked the price last year

lol.

>So you think NEO and GAS are bound to fail?
>Also, $30k is literally nothing for China.
>They will dominate the market.
Its funny how NEO holders try to rationalize this. Why would ANY development team choose to use this platform and wreck their budget immediately when there are cheaper alternatives. NEO isnt the only Chinese blockchain platform.

>This "problem" you are making up here is easily fixable if you even can call it a "problem".
How? By reducing the amount of GAS needed? Lol. Then why havent they done it. Hmmm its almost as if OnChain doesnt give a fuck about NEO and is only doing it as their opensource pet project. After all, they are a private corporation that have other blockchain solutions.

>They dont want to reduce the amount of GAS since NEO will be clogged
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah again, how can you claim this thing scales better than ETH and be afraid that it will get clogged by pajeet projects. The amount of delusion lol....

>Hong Fei hinted at that and tanked the price last year
Which is exactly why the amount of GAS needed remained the same.