Is it too late to jump on the Bitcoin train? Will I even make money now?

Is it too late to jump on the Bitcoin train? Will I even make money now?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BTC is around 10k$ right now.
Some would have killed a month ago to get BTC at this price.

This is your time to buy if you want a chance, not when it will be at 30k.

or at 3$

Asking others to make a buy/sell decision is just asking to lose your money. This aint kindergarten. You have to do research and make your own decision. In the end it is pretty much gambling at this point.

if it hits 10k tonight wait till it hits 9k

BTC will keep bleeding for a while I'm guessing though

Bitcoin will never hit 25k, much less 30k.

Bitcoin is a dinosaur and you morons are too stupid to see the asteroid coming.

You're a dumbass, BTC is going to $100k this year

More like 1k

Not mathematically possible, you dummy. The fees will keep small time investors out looooong before 100k.

Bitcoin was swirling the drain even before this crash. ETH will overtake it this year, then something will probably overtake ETH when it’s fees get too high.

You already missed your best chance to get out.

Stay delusional. Crypto is the future, but BTC is not.

Can someone explain why Shitcoin is plummeting? Did (((they))) catch wind of it?

amen.

The run from 10k to 20k happened very quickly ,i think we will hit 20k at least this year

Fees are completely irrelevant to small time investors. They just leave their coins on exchanges anyway.

I think the btc to $100k nonsense is over

you missed the moon mission user

of course denial and self delusion is easier to swallow

Think about how epic this FUD and crash has been. If this didn’t kill it, and it’s still bouncing around 11k, then, even if it drops below that, it won’t be by that much. So your risk has been significantly minimized. Some might argue that the potential for reward has been as well, but that’s exactly what everyone knows the least about.

Nobody is going to pay 100 bucks to invest 100 bucks to MAYBE make 50 bucks, you dense motherfucker.

You need more investors if you want the price to rise. Nobody is going to invest when the fees are prohibitively expensive.

This will almost certainly change very soon. Sidechange technology will allow them to test new protocols without risk. Plus part of the increase in fees is related to short labor supply. Supply will inevitably catch up with demand, thus the fees will drop. In the meantime, higher fees are a well-understood pad against normie panic selling.

You don't need to pay the transfer fees to invest you retard
>deposit $500 to coinbase
>buy $498 worth of Bitcoin, only pay EXCHANGE fees
>bitcoin doubles in price
>sell $996 worth of Bitcoin to coinbase, again only pay EXCHANGE fees
You pay TRANSFER fees when you transfer your coins from one exchange/wallet to another which normie investors never need to do.

serious question:
With all the flippening people wants to believe (BCH, XRP, now ETH), how will alts behave if something like this happens?
ETH is the better for this role as their are already many alts paired with it, but still, bitcoin remains the entry point for alt trading. What do you think?

The only thing that’s going to change is ETH and then some other coin after that will overtake BTC while they dick around with the Frankenstein monsters known as Lightning and Raiden.

You guys should’ve gotten out while BTC was still hovering around 14k. It will likely never hit 20k again and will absolutely never hit 25k. It’s dying slowly as we speak.

Yeah, sounds like you don’t know shit about anything like everyone else, and are offering up your wishful thinking.

buy now or forever regret

People actually hold this? I thought we just used it as a scale to measure our altcoins?

Is it even worth investing in BTC if my total capital is less than $2000?

nice FUD retard. Eat shit

It’s a literal unusable currency due to the fees. That is what is killing it and will kill it. You are putting your head in the sand, my dude.

If someone came out with a new coin that charged 20-100 bucks in transaction fees and said it was going to be the new currency, it would fail miserable, but somehow geniuses can’t see how that’s going to sink Bitcoin.

BTC is coasting on nothing but hype and name recognition and that shit is running out fast.

Put it in ETH, then when ETH hits 3k sell. ETH won’t go much higher than that due to market cap.

BTC will go back up a bit, but you’ll be lucky to get a 10% return at this point. ETH you might get 200%. Simple decision.

It's too late if your dream is to be a millionaire from a few hundred dollar buy in. But it's definitely not too late to make a hefty profit over the course of a few months. The current crash/correction is looking like it's done or close to it, so now is actually a good time to get in. A month from now, 11k will seem like a bargain.

Cry about FUD all you want. Bitcoin has proven it cannot scale. It’s not going to die overnight but it IS dying.

If you’re banking on Bitcoin at this point you’re a dummy.

It’s coasting on that, and a massive market cap that is more resistant to manipulation. Have you considered that transfer fees are also part of what’s keeping it afloat? Meanwhile, new tech and announcements come out and completely blindside everyone, and massive bumps continue. There’s a lot of money invested into BTC, enough for a good while to possibly ensure BTC sees through to the end. These are other possibilities that I’m at least acknowledging, unlike you. Who’s really got their head in the sand?

Now is an ideal time. The market is going down so it's cheap to buy.

I'd invest in ethereum though, it's the next Bitcoin. With Bitcoin you may 1.2x your profit of it goes from 10k to 12k which will likely take some time. Ethereum already went 1000x and it's likely to go 10x more than that. It's also on a dip right now like Bitcoin is, so now's definitely the time to buy and buy a lot.

Don’t listen to this, dude. If you put 2k in Bitcoin now you’ll be lucky to make a few hundred bucks. ETH is your safest bet at the moment, maybe some other altcoins too if you’re feeling lucky.

I want to invest in a currency that can actually be used for private transactions, buying drugs, CP, etc. Something that will always have value.

Is monero my man?

I’m tired of pompous ass hats like you.
The only think keeping the crypto market alive is bitcoin .
If bitcoin collapses so will your fucking eth and all other coins.

BCH for that. The darknets are moving to that because of BTC’s fees. Monero too but not as widely.

Who said anything about Bitcoin collapsing?

It’s not going to collapse. It’s going to die a slow whimpering death as it’s price dwindles over the next years as ETH overtakes it.

I’m sure you’ll be there screeching HODL the whole time too, you fucking idiot.

Isn't BCH traceable? Who would buy pizza or drugs with traceable currency?

I jumped in yesterday, find out with me.

Thousands of people do, every day. Be smart. Use PGP. Monero is less risky but not all sellers take it.

There isn’t really a risk free way to buy that shit on the internet though. At some point you’re sending your address to a drug dealer.

Bought $540 worth of btc at various prices, with cheapest around $13k
My friend says don't panic it will get back up
At what point should I pull out? I was thinking of just getting back whatever I lost and let it be, not worth the stress
What is the expected ceiling for btc in the nearest future?

do ettt.

Lmao rekt

Will probably get back to 14k. That’s where I would bail. Unlikely to ever hit 20k again.

Maybe considering the fact that you didn't even know you don't need to pay transfer fees to buy bitcoin, you should sit the fuck up about things you know nothing about

We are at the floor. It's the perfect time to buy actually.

When BTC first hit 1k it dropped to 600 because of cash outs. At 20k this should go down to 12k which it has maybe lower.

It also went down to 200 so we can expect this to go down to at least 4k. Very possible.its certain however it will be back to 20k easily but will take a very long time. Once this picks up steam again 100k would be in reach when it does make it back to 20k

True. I'm not really interested in buying drugs (I'm not a degenerate), I just want to know which currency is backed by some actual financial activity, money laundering, drugs, cp, etc seems as good as any, and it's not like it's going to stop.

>resistant to manipulation
kek, my sides

It's too late. I already lost $20k. Bought almost 5 coins when the price was hovering around $15k. Veeky Forums told me it's the time to buy and it'll NEVER drop. It went back up a bit and now it's $11k.

You should've sold when it went to 17k.

How was I supposed to know? Veeky Forums told me BTC would be $100k in 2018.

No worries, I just sent my 1 BTC into binance to convert to USDT to keep it safe for the rest of this fall.

Because I'm unlucky; It will surely start the insane mooning to 500k as has been prophecied right after I'm sitting on tether.

how much do transactions actually cost ? Say I wanted to buy a $50 Target giftcard from Gylft.How much extra would I pay in fees ?

$50

>slow BTC death

I pray this is what happens. If not, there could be trouble. But I agree that ETH will overtake it, and then something might replace ETH at a later date. Way of the world, faggots.

So, it is safe to buy ETH or XRP?

Nothing is really "safe" in this world, especially not crypto "investments".

Yeah we at the floor.

Cuckbase

Floor is $1k.

>we are at the floor
no user......NOOOOOO

It's your money.

Do like /biz and wait until its 17k to buy. Im doing alt season now.

It will never get to 100K. Fucking news hyping it up when the cap is almost full. Moving to ETH plebminers.

i love how people throw around stupid shit like "the cap is almost full"
like that doesn't even mean anything

its going down to 6k

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I'd wait for alts to drop about 40%

When is this going to happen? The only reason I bought some BTC was to bet on shitcoins (gotta transfer to binance first) now I dont know what to do since the value of BTC has gone down so much that I won't be able to buy many shitcoins

$10.7k support breached. hope you faggots tethered.

What are the likelihood of getting back to 15k?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA no

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

BTC will easily spike above $100k this year. It's a good time to buy..