Well kid, I hope you've learned your lesson. There's no substitute for hard work...

Well kid, I hope you've learned your lesson. There's no substitute for hard work. Why don't you put those internet coins away, take my pledge and make an honest living getting your hands dirty.

I would literally kill myself if my only other option was signing that pledge.

Fuck working for shit.

GET RICH QUICK OR DIE ON WELFARE NIGGERS!

>TFW Blue Collar worker investing in crypto.

This faggot has been an actor almost his entire working career, but blue-collar brainlets eat his "hard working" bullshit right up. It really makes ya think.

Lies.
He was also an opera singer.

he's really good at it desu. dirty jobs is top tier stuff

>that face
certified useful idiotâ„¢

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee boomers

You're a retard if you think you can trick people into believing mike rowe uses biz. Obvious LARP

>living to work
LMAO

Retards thinking crypto is dead while the projects haven't been fully implemented or even developed. If you need average investors for a crypto to go up, then you are investing in the wrong project.

I really like how he starts I am MURRICA and then he proceeds to come up with ways to give up his freedom.

Lots of openings for blockchain related jobs
Why not both?

why not both you dumb fag

Not sure if North Korea or USA. I swear, Murricans are all members of a cult.

What is the dirtiest, most dangerous or most soul-crushing dull job he has ever taken?

Probably giving casting couch BJs.

protip: 70% of these "projects" are blatant scams.
25% are severely overfunded, with underskilled programmers. Who got their pay upfront. So no incentive to excel. This maybe works for turbo autists like Vitalik, the rest will simply retire when the going gets rough.

good luck

the chicken hatchery one was probably the most soul crushing.
Cleaning out concrete trucks looked like the worst one, at least from the few dozen I've seen.

Me too user