Bitconnect, a literal Ponzi scheme, $2.5 Billion - Crypto Nick referred over 40% of total customers. Feels good

Bitconnect, a literal Ponzi scheme, $2.5 Billion - Crypto Nick referred over 40% of total customers. Feels good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQtQapf-cKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hahaha someone linked to his video on here and he sounds like hes going to cry at a few points

Who got that link

>trusting those sociopathic eyes
everyone who got scammed deserved it

its just a youtube video. its not that interesting to be honest. just him reading an article and a few voice cracks like hes trying to hold back nervous tears

Its on ryan hilderth stream him crying

youtube.com/watch?v=uQtQapf-cKQ

Check comments, the other video he disabled comments. Hes now pushing hashflare.io, the next shithole to go

Anyone trusting a 17 year old youtube kid on where to put most of their money would have lost it one way or another, sooner or later.

retards still think they got their money

Nah dude CryptoNick is based. He's /ourguy/

Did the BCC team even get away with this? I don’t see any indication of them being charged for being an obvious exit scam?

no kidding
people are so willing to get programmed against their own instincts to avoid being "racist", "sexist", whateverist you want, they forget discrimination is a survival tool
karma at its finest

Not a scam, we gave them a fuck load of BCC back, not our fault they all sold. What a bunch of fuck heads.

ah fuck i have money on hashflare no scam pls sir

Suck a bag of nigger dicks Nick.

thx for the referral payout, on to the next idiot!

>Bitches crying about muh insider trading when coinbase added BCH
>Bitches crying about being stupid enough to fall for a ponzi
This is how we get regulations. Children need their nanny to suckle their fucking prepubescent ballbags. Fuck em.

i didnt even use a referral :^)

>White male
The fact that they trusted their discrimination is why they waited until a white guy told them to get in instead of some poo.

lol u mad im white? or u mad im rich af now?

HASH FLARE THE NEW WAVE, DM ME FOR LINK

Is cryptonick white

glad i managed to sell my bcc bag at a 80% loss yesterday befor the FUD kicked in

u did WHAT?!?!

Look at his eyes. He’s clearly half asian.

so a white and a black guy turn out to be the biggest scammers in crypto. yet you all blame indians. SAD!

I was clicking around on reddit and someone posted a video about this guy.....apparently he used to do a $100 give away every day or something like that, and you had to like the video and subscribe and then post your wallet or whatever. Basically it spammed the comment sections so any negative comments are hard to find.

indians never cook shit

bruh stop with the negativity, i was giving money free!

It's not illegal ya dip

Does anyone know who got the quints?