Are there any iron hands left? What are biz bros holding?

Are there any iron hands left? What are biz bros holding?
I'm XLM and DBC. Still waiting for moon

Other urls found in this thread:

ethercraft.io/#
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sold all my shit when it started droppping last night. Might buy back in once its done crashing

xlm, icx and ven not even thinking about selling.

I'm trying to have FUN, but it's getting hard.

I've been comfy even tho i got XLM almost ATH.
DBC is fine if it stays where it is, it will moon eventually and probably my most profitable alt. XLM will moon 100% but who knows when, maybe in few years when they have hundreds of projects going on. I see XLM compared to eth and btc in the future.

XLM here, apart from not taking more profits I'm pretty comfy. Can drop but will recover

In what range do you niggies see XLM Q2?

QASH XLM ETH

0.6 - 0.7 USD

half eth half iota

I don't even login to my exchange or look at my portfolio until this crash recovers completely

ZCL

I've seen too many "crashes" in the last 5 years to even care.

75% ETH
25% BTC
Down for 28% atm... I'm holding on to that shit, no way I'm selling. I just started crypto and I'm not giving up so fast

tfw still holding bnty

50/50 XLM/FUN

xlm, req, icx, drgn, bat. just gonna chill for a week until everything goes back up

Why does Chad look like he's from space?

>tfw bought xlm at the bottom yesterday
feels good so many of us have faith in this coin

HODLIN STRONG HERE BROTHER

Watched the market dip today and just shrugged, I'll just look at memes and check back in a day or 2 (and buy a few ETH).

0 fucks given about this flash crash. Will hold strong to my REQ and DRGN. Sold some of the shit that I expect to tank further but def not letting go of my req and drgn. GL bros, risk manage and hold strong!

Still mining ETH and hodling ADA.

The cure for weak hands is to buy low. I'm basically all in on link with a few minor positions, and unless link drops below 20¢, I'm still up.

The only thing i need to have iron hands on is BAT. Bought in at 4700. Its going green now though.

XLM, DBC and FUN here, I am not worried a bit about this natural correction.

Holding with a firm grasp a stack of USDT. Keep it up, guys, HODL! Together we'll win.

me too. lets hope it pumps when it gets closer to the ICE convention or something soon lmao

Strat, komodo. Will hold to 0 if necessary.

BTC ETH ETC XRP

75% TRX 15% ICX 10%SPHTX

I am comfy

Iron hands sold in December and plan to buy at

XLM/LINK/REQ/BNB and a bit of ETH

DBC is a fucking scam and memecoin. XLM is legit though.

Iron hands here, hodling DBC, BNTY, FUN, XLM, COSS, XRB, UFR and FUCKING ITC (lost 70% with this last peace of shit).

XLM and REQ

XLM futures comes out tomorrow for BITMEX. mother fkers set a good date to start the price at.

I dont think its going to be this low ever again after January

VEN/XLM/APPC, got over 10k in each aint even thinking of selling, shit will be back to normal in less than a week

Im chilling on ethercraft making gains comfy mates
ethercraft.io/#

Hodling BTC, ETH, OMG, LINK, REQ and DBC for dear life. Will we ever know peace from these wojaks?

What are your top 3 arguments why DBC is a scamcoin.

IM TRYING TO BUY THE FUCKING DIP BUT KEKBASE DOES NOT LET ME!!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

wabi, icx and ven. comfy as fuck

15k xlm comfy af

COSS
HST
and Veeky Forums's favorite...

XRP

All in ven. Still comfy as fuck.
Buying more today and tommorow.

liquidated everything, waiting for all coins to hit floor at 1 sat

Holding ETH, OMG, WTC, KNC, LINK and REQ since before dip. Comfy as fuck and enjoying all the panic, please drive prizes down a lil bit more biz.

4900 ICX, 5700 VEN, 100k+ XLM comfy here

1900 Lisk, holding to the grave

Eth grip of doom since may
Get fugged Veeky Forumstards

btc and zcl is all I have left.

Holding EOS until retirement or suicide

$0 or $1000

Let's go bitches

I bought ETH at $7 and sold at $250

EOS at $0.90 and I won't sell below $200

This "crash" happened as a result of RUMORS OF REGULATIONS. It will bounce back. If not, fuck it, I'll hold for years plebs.

I'm buying another $400. I'm thinking 25% XLM, 25% ETH, and 50% BTC. Decent split?

XRP STILL HODLING STRONG

>XLM futures comes out tomorrow for BITMEX
Source for this?

me on the bottom

Less BTC I think and instead 25% more into ETH or XLM.

XLM, ZRX, never gonna sell

holding xlm since 0.05 btw

Okay, I might end up somewhere in the middle, but thanks for the advice.

Still holding strong on my XLM, SALT and DRGN. Im going down with this ship like a captain.

>BAT
>LINK
>ICX
>VEN

All of them bought pretty high. I'm bitter as fuck right now but there's no way I'm selling my shit at a 30-40% loss.

Ofc, accumulating btc and hodling zcl

All in XLM. Will moon when BTC dies and cryptos are exchanged using fiat with FairX. Pretty comfy here.

I like DBC to hold and cashing out into real estate with RLX

All in on FUN
Market crash or not I'm making dank money on guaranteed dates

If the crash is still going by the time we get the moons, I get a chance to buy everything else cheap. If the crash is over by then, I'm getting more money from the moons

Been Hodling Stellar since October last year
Been Hodling Sys since Aug last year
Can't give two shits about what is happening

holding :

>zcl
>the savior we deserve

>eth classic
>okayish

>ENJ
>pic related

This crash is persistent, I hope it has recovered somewhat next week. Made steady gains with ETH until it crashed, but I’m not giving up on this coin. The other coin I’m hodling is XLM, but that has been nothing more than a disaster since I bought in, I’m patient though.

BBT, PFR, CTT and TAU
I'm still up by 100% and sitting comfy
holding until EOY

when prices start to spike though is it a better idea to sell half of your stack in preparation for a dip instead of just holding regardless?
I always get anxious that I'd sell and it would just climb higher before finding a new floor

desu don't know how you hold DBC through all of this, there's literally 0 promise in that coin, that takes balls of steel

All in XLM, NAV, NEO

pretty comfy.
BTC can go to ashes and these three bad boys will pick up.

Mostly XRB (3000+ in since $2.50), with the rest split between low cap - BBT PRL ELIX

Holding until EOY.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I wonder why people don't realise without BTC and ETH, there is no crypto, there is private scammers.

XMR and ARK, come at me crash

ACT. It's only 75€ worth of it, but I believe in project

ETH
LINK
REQ

LINK and REQ held up surprisingly well this crash. They're both up in sats, so I would have lost about 10% more if I kept all of it in ETH. So I'm comfy.

read up on fairx
it will turn btc obsolete.

I cashed out half my portfolio before the crash hit and left the rest in Fun in anticipation for ICE.
Still considering if I should buy into Ethereum or into an alt once the sell off slows down.

about treefiddy

TRX
ARN
STRAT
VEN

And i absolutely dont cart, not even chekc blokfolio, let twitter normies tell me it's over

XRB, PFR and VEN. Also only virgins say 'hodl'.

Eth and appc, fuckin hands of steel here boi

DBC
*breathes in*
AAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU GOT FUCKED AS MUCH AS BITCONNECT HAAAAA

Iron hands pleb

Xlm already mooned though. It may hit $5-10 but that’s a x10-20, which you can get much more safely in stock.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Which stocks? I don't see that happening. Stocks are in a bubble too and something like 2x would require you to hold for years which is just asking for trouble. Unless you're trading of course.

how are you this fucking stupid? stay poor nigger, remember your HIV checkup

Holding XRP is comfy as fuck because everyone is so triggered about it. I don't even care if it takes off because I feel good just by holding it.

HST 70% , XRP 30%

VEN and XRP

>buy high sell low

Imagine the free 3x we're getting just by going back to normal.

i was all in on bitcoin before the crash

Managed to snag some purchases i think were cheap

im now 60% BTC
20% ICN
20% XRP

Still all in on Litecoin. Shit on me all you want, at least Im not holding BCC.
Btw where are those guys who were shilling that shit up to a few days ago? They very quiet all sudden like.

Don't call the dead user

BTC
LINK
TKS
ANT
POWR
RISE
XLM
NEO

I've cashed out my initial fiat investment and I'm still sitting on happy gains

He's probably one of those assholes who bought at 60c.

He needs to take a look at the order book and see that this coins price is totally artificial and that there are a lot of rich people accumulating this hand over fist. It won't be 14c forever.