What did you guys buy during today's sale? :)

What did you guys buy during today's sale? :)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

XLM, managed to buy the bottom yesterday, cant wait for it to fly up so i can return to where i was 2 weeks ago

Probably more xlm

everything worthwhile didn't lose significantly vs. btc

every that could have been bought "on sale" is a shit project that will fail

I am comfortable with what I have

lol boy when btc fell under 10k EVERYTHING WENT DOWN 10-20% if that isn't a sale then i don't know what is.
If btc falls again there won't be such a fall unless it's under 8k.

Ahh yes of course my good man

3,000 dbc cheap as fuck 2, very happy

I'm not a gambler, I am an investor. Stay poor, plebeian.

LINK is the only coin from the listed ones that is guaranteed to still be here 3 years from now when the bear market ends.

Bought some extra fun

Dont believe me? Go to cmc and switch to btc price. Look at the projects which are in the green vs. btc today.

Then make yourself a list of those projects and watch what happens during the rebound. They will all have an amazing run.

This pattern repeats itself every time this happens. Watch it happen this time, buy into it next time.

This. I watched what rallied early. Shit that became green in ETH markets that I already thought might be a good coin

lol pleb i'm increasing my btc stack by buying low alts while you keep up with your HODL meme and get cucked bagholding.

Also your comment about predictability is invalid as if that was the case everybody would be rich. Every time the bounce on coins is different.

Lmao enjoy your 3 year hold stinky linky

You sound poor, stupid and aggressive. Your opinion has been disregarded.

Got a bit of xlm, been getting around to buying that fucker but just never did, feels good

I’ll be a millionaire with my 80k stinky linkies while you will be begging with sharpie in pooper for 1 LINK.

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

what app is this user

Bitsnapp

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/