What is this board's problem? basically everything is way up from just 1 month ago...

what is this board's problem? basically everything is way up from just 1 month ago... a bunch of people fomo'd into something they didn't understand, lost a little money and panic sold. how is this not good for the market? the november-january run was the most absurd thing i've ever seen in any market. we're not even close to below that point. if you bought in the last month, you're a fucking idiot and that's all there is to it. crypto isn't 'dead', nothing has changed. the shitcoins are just as shitty, eth is just as badass (slightly more badass w/ 2018 roadmap).

if you can't handle it, sell and don't buy in again until 2025

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S6453707#p6454013
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

b-b-but I thought bitcoin always went up

Hardly anyone on here lived through the 2014 crash.

This is babbys first crash and they're panicking.

>b-b-but I thought bitcoin always went up
It's still trending upward from day '0' on the all time chart

I’m up but still senpai kill me

>f you bought in the last month, you're a fucking idiot and that's all there is to it.
Easy to say in hindsight. Nearly every single idiot here was talking about ridiculous EOM, EOQ1, bubble won't burst for the foreseeable time, we aren't mainstream yet, etc.

>if you bought in the last month
I've bought today and I'm a genius.

i told you fagots even yesterday not to buy. I shared my insider tips but you called me a larper and all laughed at me. Look up my trip
nope honey. youre catching falling knives, were going way down

What where you thinking in 2014 when the crash happened?

Oh god, the "IT'S NOT EVEN MAINSTREAM YET, THIS IS GOING FOR TWO MORE YEARS MINIMUM!!!" is what always tilted me the fucking most.

Wall-to-wall TV coverage and incessant crypto conversation at literally every water cooler and Thanksgiving dinner around the country. "Not mainstream yet."

"b-buh- duh- they're just TALKING about it, not BUYING yet!"

Pic so fucking related.

I don't know if this is THE crash, but when THE crash comes, it's not fucking coming back again. Jesus, just because it has always come back doesn't mean it always will.

Previous crashes involved comparatively tiny groups of people. We achieved 100% cultural saturation on this last round. Where the fuck do we go from here? How could the next cycle possibly be bigger? Answer: it won't be, which is why this last boom will be the LAST of the booms.

This piece of shit dinosaur coin is obsolete tech, and everybody knows it now.

warosu.org/biz/thread/S6453707#p6454013
Wow, genius...

Well done OP you figured it out

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>cherry picking this much
LTC will moon though. They still haven't made a huge announcement, what folks were waiting for in end December, it was delayed

>100% cultural saturation
When's the last time you've been outside?

Even of the news I've seen, most people have no clue what they're talking about.

Anyway you could've said the same thing during the dot com bubble. It's not cultural saturation until people are using applications that run on blockchains / DLT daily

Yes, but unlike the Internet, which was actually being used by the public right away, that would require crypto actually being implemented by someone, anywhere, ever.

Dot com was hype combined with something that was actually being actively used and integrated into society.

Crypto is JUST hype.

This place isn't even that bad. Go take a look at reddit. The top post is literally the number of the suicide hotline KEK.

Bitpay? Litecoin on Bitpay is happening in February. Probably delayed because of metropolitan bank fucking them.

A lot of these guys are young and have mental issues to begin with. They are just looking for things to be dramatic over. If crypto was doing great they would be freaking out at people in thier lives. At least this contains their insanity to something abstract and not other people in society.

to be fair, everyone buying crypto IS using crypto to speculate on other cryptos. i know, i know. i'm a retard. but part of the reason people went crazy with ICOs is because it was the first time they could speculate on risky startups. yes it's just hype, but some projects actually deserve the hype. i think eth, omg, and some dex projects deserve it by allowing the entire human population to effectively and safely decouple from their local financial systems. this is a big deal, much bigger than sending emails, online shopping. and pets.com, which were the focus-points of the .com bubble. i'd say it's on par with search engines.

>if you bought in the last month, you're a fucking idiot

I know, thanks

Ausbizbro here, we have been in a housing bubble for decades now, one of the most popular reality TV shows is called 'The Block' where a bunch of meatheads compete by renovating houses and then auctioning them off.

On the news they show the 'bargain of the week' house that was sold that week.

Next door neighbours rebuilding their house for $1 million, house is made from cheap, flimsy wood and plasterboard.

Everyone talks about houses, mortgages, interest rates.

This is a mainstream, end game bubble. Crypto no where near this.

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Weird.

If you look up 'Jim Chanos China' - or in general if you look up the ridiculous amount of debt China is racking up to maintain 7% GDP growth - it has some strange connotations as well.

China itself exists by rapidly copying the west combined with government hostility to foreign companies.

There's a private, VC bubble in SV that's popping as well. Companies taking 'down rounds' of valuation. This is forcing some of them to go public sooner - meanwhile the market keeps breaking records due to a few golden gooses. More and more people pile onto these few companies.

I think the world is in a bubble right now. Will be strange if it pops. Would be the 3rd in the past 20 years. Cray

>if you bought in the last month, you're a fucking idiot
last month was a treasure trove of low cap tokens you dolt
I'm still up by double

unless you mean people literally investing into bitcoin which is retarded in and of itself