Does anyone remember the thread where one of the insiders said that Sergey had fucked up by "hyping" LINK in some way...

Does anyone remember the thread where one of the insiders said that Sergey had fucked up by "hyping" LINK in some way and SWIFT had been unhappy? Who said this? Does anyone have a screencap?

I can't find the thread and don't have a cap, but I know it was recently. Obviously now it seems like that could have been binance listing LINK without permission. If you weren't here then you have to remember how out of the blue that was but also how irrelevant binance was back then. Even if sergey had wanted to get it on an exchange, there was no way of knowing Binance would basically become the no. 1 exchange.

Other urls found in this thread:

swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/SIWP-2016-001-Impact-Open-APIs-FINAL.pdf
warosu.org/biz/thread/S6560973#p6571815
youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah bro this one

Also did anyone find the second document Assblaster was talking about last night?

This one was posted in the original thread but I can't find and haven't seen anyone post the other. I think assblaster either stole the "made man" theory of sergey or we were onto something. I made this image weeks ago.

swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/SIWP-2016-001-Impact-Open-APIs-FINAL.pdf

Keep digging

Thank you. So it was another "insider" in of an assblaster thread who I don't think ever identified himself, or assblaster himself.

I'm trying to be skeptical but last nights thread is basically what I've thought for a while (minus binance I hadn't thought about that), but then we've all also expressed such thoughts here so Assblaster could just be weaving shit together. If so he's really good at it and probably lurks here a lot more than posts.

why even make an ICO or introduce it to the public in anyway when you don't want people know about it

There was a thread last night?

you have to remember when the ico happened, let alone when the ICO was planned, there was no frenzy over crypto like there is right now; the ico probably would have happened then it would have faded away. Also had binance not listed it it (as they allegedly wanted not to happen) would have stayed on decentralized exchanges where very few people would touch it, especially had crypto not exploded.

Assblaster talked about it last night, and the document I posted addresses how they wanted to find a balance between decentralization being open to the public and not being truly dangerously decentralized. Like assblaster said too, it's not confidential info; they just wanted it low key. Banks and shit still need the IT people at banks and shit setting up nodes.

Yea, and he says he should be back for one today:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S6560973#p6571815

Because the ICO had a 50 (500? I don't remember) eth minimum limit and that purged out a lot of small investors.

I think the Binance listing really put things out there with it becoming such a large exchange.

That makes no sense. ChainLink along with Kyber Network & District0x had the craziest, most hyped ICOs, and they were shilled here nonstop during those days.

This also makes me wonder if this guy from that reddit post actually knows something too if this is a solution they've been working on and spreading the word about setting up a node network for some time.

Wrong trip bro, the real AB is MPenn something

Apparently he was on his phone instead of his laptop, and used a different trip. He said that he would confirm the trip in his thread tomorrow.

Here sure, but there was nowhere near the massive influx of normal people that would come over the next few months. Like I said too, when they were planning it even earlier crypto was even less of a huge deal. Do you remember the threads from back then? It wasn't 95% pajeets asking about price predictions. It wasn't half as bad in september. I cringe reading assblaster threads now because every other post is someone asking "how much do I need to make it." or "price prediction"

on Veeky Forums.... but that was before the pajeets and normies arrived and started pumping every piece of shit 10x.
reddit wasn't interested. they thought it was just a Veeky Forums pnd.
no where else on the internet had heard of it. there was only one youtube video about it, a month later, some guy calling it dumb

I still think a lot of this rise was caused just by the overall flood of hype putting all shitcoins up. it didn't seem to coincide with.

these guys don't even have a twitter presence.

>!!MBPenmwX43G

This is the real AB's trip code. Stay safe Veeky Forums.

There was not, user. Assblaster has been dark since that one 10 days ago.

>nodes

Doesn't make sense. That's what 350m tokens are for: incentivizing enterprise.

Okay, I understand what you're saying now and share the same sentiments.

This Assblaster has too many spelling mistakes/bad grammar. The real Assblaster write impeccably.

Veeky Forums is more interested in insider theories than even talking about the project, LMAO.
It's like the celebrity gossip of crypto discussion. It's a sign of how literally stupid this board has gotten. No interest in ideas, just "Price prediction. When moon"
Fuck, *I* don't even want most of these cunts on board. I can't imagine how Sergey feels

He has another one he used in his first threads that apparantly got cracked but he said he had to use because of his phone. It was definitely him though, don't be a pedant, anyone with reading comprehension can tell by someone's writing. I posted the thread earlier ITT.

The project has been discussed to death, and there's literally no news so there's nothing new to discuss, either.

Nigger, LINK has been discussed to death. This is way more fun.

Nope there was a max limit of 7 ETH

Sergey has never "hyped" Link, so the story is bullshit.
Also, nobody has any idea of Swift's inner dialogue.
Stop being so gullible.

Link shilling is some next level free mason shit hahaha

Did you read THE API ECONOMY AND DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN FINANCIAL SERVICES: THE CASE OF OPEN BANKING? It pretty much tells you exactly how swift as an organization thought about projects like LINK and the risks and benefits that they saw of doing something like it.

That Post is from december. Someone posted that shit back in nov/dec

>warosu.org/biz/thread/S6560973#p6571815
Guess we'll wait for the next thread, the writing style is similar.

Swift makes its opinion known through press releases and such.
But you will NEVER learn of how they "feel" about people like Sergey from some insider.

nobody cares about how they "feel". It's just a series of connected dots that point in a certain direction. It might not be true but if it is, holy shit. It's worth the risk.

Okay, let's say this is real. In this thread, AB says that SWIFT wants an "open banking initiative through a community-driven decentralized network." Why in god's name would the jews want that?

They save money

>Why in god's name would the jews want that?
Apparently someone in charge does.
With PSD2, the EU just forced banks to decentralize their internal data by opening up their APIs to third parties.

The amount of money chainlink will save banks in costs and at the same time making them MORE money is ridiculous. This is the way to go for the financial sector. Even if they won't use chainlink, they will use a decentralized oracle. Only a moron can not see this.

ok lads i did it and bought the dip i now have 10k links when will i be a millionaire?

As the document says, its a value add, if they have valuable projects within their ecosystem then users are more likely to stay within it, ie keep using swift

it's not AB

He said in a previous thread that chainlink will moon to around 60-70 dollars, then corrects down to 10 and then goes up to 150

in the thread from last night "he" said LINK won't moon and correct at all

read the document. It is basically all about that question swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/SIWP-2016-001-Impact-Open-APIs-FINAL.pdf

plus there is another document out there according to assblaster that he'll post if no one finds it, and I don't think anyone has found it yet.

Also "decentralization" is in a sense just a token concept for this project initially. Sergey is meeting with data providers to set up oracles for the network launch. He says that's what his focus is on in this video. They don't seem focused on getting retail investors setting up nodes. youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY

True, but he was talking about when the crypto bubble bursts as a whole, so maybe it still stands

too soon, bigger dip coming

Bitcoins not finished yet. silly move.

if you all believe this is true, the big players are more likley to just kill chainlink and try it again with something else but this time more discreetly.
You fucking retards are too stupid to even realize the work you are doing compiling this "evidence" would effectively ruin your own fantasy that you have going here.

Than what would stop big holders (since they seems to have full control over LINK) from dumping LINKs once it's ~$2 and shadowfork it to ensure you small fuckers not going to get rich as well?

Down to 15c?

lower

shieeeeeeeet

>shadowfork
wew

I hope you're right. Gotta accumulate moar.

>They don't seem focused on getting retail investors setting up nodes.
Oh bug they do.
Check out the gitter or Hodges in the slack.

This

The thing is, in the end they do want us retail consumers in it. They just didn't want us in it so early. Without a large amount of people to host the nodes, chainlink becomes worthless because you may as well use any other oracle at that point since the number of nodes is what causes link to be decentralized. How difficult would it be to get us neets back on their side if they were to scrap this project and move onto the next?

sergey is a phillospher he wont pull that shit.
also
>shadowfork
w e w l a d
e
w
l
a
d

Thanks, anons. Missed the news about the PSD2, very interesting.

Our impact is too small. And if it's true they've been working with Sergey for years, they're not going to redo everything just so some autists don't make some millions, which is nothing to them.

as i said they don't even need to try "something else"
They can fork Chainlink and deploy it under different name

SMART move: deploy 120 forks so Veeky Forums won't find it

What makes you think that's not for the benefit of the big players IT people? Like assblaster said it's just low key not an MI6 operation; they still need the technical people at banks and what not to know what to do plus the development community at large to write external adapters.

>shadowfork

Uh oh. Looks like a FUD meme just got born.

Rumour is J Parser and Sergey have already shadowforked LINK and set up a parallel network.

>What makes you think that's not for the benefit of the big players IT people?
What makes you think I thought otherwise?

For whatever covert purpose they implemented PSD2, the reality is that it plays right into Chainlink's hand in a big way.

That's not how trips work

there is no such word, r-right?
oh fuck
i mean "take an existing product, make a little refactor and then deploy under different name"

And how would that work with a token like Link?

>they're not going to redo everything just so some autists don't make some millions
This. The amount of money that is necessary for the average Veeky Forumsraeli to "make it" is chump change for them.

guys link is just shadowforked eth don't buys this crap SELL SELL SELL

[spoiler]sorry i'm bad at english so i made up some new shitty word[/spoiler]

Why didnt enterprises just shadowfork their own ethereum?

If enterprises just forked their own variations of chainlink which of the entities would decide which is the standard token on the network? That's far too much effort just to stop a handful of autists on a mongolian chat room from making some money and would go against the very. decentralised nature of the project.

Can someone tell me if you set up nodes (min amount?) how much do u get paid out ?

well like it's working with every existing fork

Great work & saved.

>Shadowfork

So this is a word now ?

They don't have a control over ETH, that's why they need LINK which was made under their feet (assuming AB telling truth)

You don't even know what a fork is, do you?

Show us an example when such a "shadowfork" happened in the history of crypto currencies.

Haha noice.

Anyone have any of the Stan tributes to sergey? That was a great thread. Link is degenerate af

depends how much external data you provide

Bazingacoin

*shows you the example*
happy?

mfw when people keep saying shadowfork

also congrats on this, seriously.

inb4 this fud will be in every thread on biz
>they can just shadowfork it so Veeky Forums doesn't get rich

This. If the price of link does what AB says, sure I'll make several million dollars, but that's probably less than some of these bankers make in a year. Also, why are we assuming they're intrinsically evil and want us to be poor. Don't get me wrong, banking is a shady industry, but the whole point of investment is to try to make money.

Maybe you don't know what a fork is, user? You were busy reading all this "crypto 101" books so there is a no time for you to know that's just a program in open source repository everyone can copy?
And assuming (((they))) have a control on majority of nodes right now they may copy LINK, create a new fork with different name, and set up their node to work with new token.

Confirmed for having no idea what a fork is.
Protip: you can't fork tokens.

I think we need a shadowfork update on our chainlink fud pasta.

Yes I've gotten the sense that while link isn't neccessary to run a node, high value contract writers will require a huge sum of money staked to the node or to bid on the contracts so as to ensure only highly reputable nodes are being used and Sybil attacks can't be launched because they'd be obscenely cost prohibitive. This would of course require a ton of tokens, making supply and demand push the price up.

On the second thought, our influence may be really small so that's won't be needed. We don't know how much Veeky Forums hold in total so...

Have you even seen weaponised autism in action?

How much stinky linkies do u have, dont know if I can make it with 10k

good point. here's the post

this
you're a dumb cunt. lol fork an erc20 token lool hahaha AHAHAAH
from the guy who brought you shadowfork, comes an entirely new strain of autism, the erc20 shadowfork. only in cinemas.

Exactly, Veeky Forums may not be the target audience, but link is still really under the radar and the frenzy they probably don't want is the sort of attention ripple has received, and obviously chainlink hasn't been subjected to that level of interest at all, and sergey has done everything possible to ensure that doesn't happen.

>And assuming (((they))) have a control on majority of nodes right now they may copy LINK
>le (((stormerecho)))
This joowise stuff has gotten tiresome. The only people who are dumber than the people that think "the jews" control nothing are the ones who think that "the jews" control everything.

proprotip: you can fork any kind of software when it's open source, and did you even paid attention to what i said? I'm not talking about "transfering tokens from one currency to other with some magic tricks", i'm saying "sell this dirty link, dump it since they are large holders(SWIFT, banks), fork all the software LINK based on, set up their nodes to work with fork, buy this fork, this time being sneaker than with LINK"

We did get a president elected after all. Let's not diminish the power of 100000 screeching autists with nothing but time and the will to make everyone who has disrespected them suffer.

>doesnt moon
>doesnt correct
>will be hard to get link in future

I don't get.

*pssst*

all the fud is to shake out the weak hands, r-right lads?

>coinbase lists all erc20 tokens in the top 100
>LINK can be bought for dollars
This isn't in the dead serge scrolls. This will be catastrophic.

I have 20k but I'm waiting for a few speculative coins to moon to increase my stack. Hopefully I'll have 80-100k before this goes parabolic, but I used 30k for my calculations.

They know most of the neets would sell once it gets to 5 bucks.

Insightful discussion long time on biz, apart from the 24/24 shilling

Conclusion: Link is a shitcoin and will never go above 2 dollars

That is because AB is a bullshitter.