Bitconnect performed exit scam with $2.5 bln and investors are suicidal

Bitconnect performed exit scam with $2.5 bln and investors are suicidal:

stockemperor.com/currencies/bitconnect-exit-scam-suicide/

> Mt. Gox went insolvent with $450 mln worth of Bitcoins – and Bitconnect scam is more than 5 times bigger than Mt Gox.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVoM_E5cZoE
youtube.com/watch?v=rnoBotIgk-8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPQFOSeuIK4
stockemperor.com/currencies/bitconnect-exit-scam-suicide/
youtube.com/watch?v=hduDS1-Mvks
youtube.com/watch?v=kbR1SXIje1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LITERALLY SHAKING

Lol suicide hotlines they can’t be serious

I'm sorry but if you were that retarded to fall for a ponzi scheme then you had it coming to you.

I mean we called this long ago, are you even surprised?

Whoa

>KosherLT

That’s 100% us lot taking the piss. If anything it will put the idea into people’s heads and cause a few. It’s ok though. They were dumb enough to invest in a literal ponzi so it is no big loss.

Side note. Anybody want to buy some ethermon?

youtube.com/watch?v=IVoM_E5cZoE

mt gox was literally the only crypto exchange back in the day, also the total market cap was way fucking smaller
bitconnect was not an exchange, anyone with more than a double digit IQ knew it was an obvious scam. i guess we lost about 0.5% of potential retard money, a very decent price to remove a cancer from the crypto market.

I used to sub to this guy on youtube and he put out a video a few months ago shilling bitconnect. I unsubbed from his channel straight away. Went and had a look just now, his Bitconnect video has mysteriously vanished.

Why are youtubers such shithouses?

I like this

97% of coins are scams.

>Why are youtubers such shithouses?

THEY GET PAID TO PROMOTE THESE COINS YOU DUMB GOY

The main site had a literal fucking pyramid graphic on it to describe how it worked. What the flying fuck did these dumb shits think was going to happen.

I swear to God this one incident has made losing 50% of my portfolio's value worth it.

I don't want to be that guy but.
>Listening to a nigger,but two
Why?

>tries to exit scam
>SEC tells them to refund or face jail
>they refund every token at 334$ (still a loss for many though)
DEREGULATION AND DECENTRALIZATION IS GOOD YOU GUYS

NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

even Richard Heart called this ages ago.

It is. The free market is great for weeding out idiots.

Scammers always spot other scammers easily.

my idea is to string idiots up, starving them to death seems more human i suppose... I wish I was joking.

Bitconeeeeeeeeeect

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Richard ' byteball shill ' Heart

What happened to R Heart's ICO? Did he launch it at the end?

you think no laws mean scamer get away for free
those fucking youtuber are going to get murder have you not seen the comments on the live stream last night
cryptonick is a dead man

first time seeing this, one question how retarded one should be to long this, forget long touching this?

hook is on point tho

Good fucking sweetness...
This truly is a hologram.

Most people deep down know damn well they are getting into a ponzi, then get mad or sad when they get the short end of the stick.

Comfy

He cancelled the ICO after getting doxed. Richard Heart is not even his real name, the dude is shady af!

I remember that goofy YouTube nigger shilling this

Is that guy asian?

Yeah even the mafia doesn't kill people who owe them money.

jesus christ

BITCONNECCCCCCCCCCCCT

The world is no anymore the way it used to be mm mm no no no.

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

oh

>trusting chinese people
the pink wojacks deserve all they got.

>mhm mhm no no no

>youtube.com/watch?v=rnoBotIgk-8
This guy is going to get lynched.

why did we wait so long to combine memes and finance?

it's kind of amazing when you think about it

>coin skyrockets
>the skyrocketing literally means people are overbuying the SHIT out of it
>some people buy the absolute peak
>they get mad when it tanks
>when it doesn't tank, this person hands over his bags to the next potential crash victim
>this person gets MAD when it tanks

should we feel sorry for this person? he attempts a high risk trade with the intention of making money by selling his bags to another person at a higher price. eventually the price will correct, and might never go back up. i guess you could call it karma.

>Mods of this subreddit are also guilty of aiding, abetting, and promoting a ponzi scheme
>"E-Everyone is guilty but me"
>"I-I'm not to blame! I'm just a dreamer who didn't know better!"
never gonna make it

On my gang I finna pull up on cryptonick. Bitch ass nigga scammed us . Ain't no talkin moma picken coffins

I put the money on an exchange in my country. I If anything happens I will gun down the entire family of the owner and everyone related to the exchange. I will even try to kill the ancap YouTuber that make that advertisement to the exchange. I will live on the road, pretend I am one of the millions of homeless migrant workers.

I post this on the Facebook group with a fake. I already know all the team, and I will kill even their brothers.

Truth be told, part of me wishes the exchange to be hacked so I can go on a killing spree. I will first promote my bitcoin wallet in my country imageboard.

I won't understand why someone would suicide instead of killing.

lol cant even visit the subreddit

It sucks that they switched the board to invitation only. I want to enjoy those tears.

They will. Watch the news in the coming weeks.

Clearly targeted at niggers

I like you

Kek, now the subreddit has exit scammed.

jesus fucking christ

You wouldn't do shit, Pajeet. Stop thinking life is a Bollywood movie.

At least people who lost money on Mt. Gox weren't willingly getting involved in a Ponzi and had very limited alternatives for use as exchange. Everyone who lost money on Bitconnect has only themselves to blame.

edgy, and you won't do shit

kek

>0.00097%

>DEREGULATION AND DECENTRALIZATION IS GOOD YOU GUYS
Yes, it is. Why should retards who willingly put their money into a clear scam get protected from the consequences of their actions at our expense?

I saw one post about BCC and immediatly knew it was a scam, how do these people actually invest in it and surround themselves with it, and still not fucking know that it's a scam.

I didn't know they had exhanges in India.

Lmao metalevel reference I like.

so whos buying the dip?

>That one guy "MikeFromTheUK" commenting "DISSSSSCONNNNNECT" on every post yesterday

I laughed hard

Lol, are you saying people shouldn't be held responsible for their own retarded decisions?

whats wrong pajeet?
looks like you got bitconnect'd
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPQFOSeuIK4

This, it's both the strong point and weakness of cryptocurrency. We just have to hope people putting money on it become less retarded as time goes on.

>stockemperor.com/currencies/bitconnect-exit-scam-suicide/
if only there were signs that this was a Ponzi....

greedy and gullible, bit connectors can go back to selling isotonix and reading "the secret"

Trevon, Nick and Craig should really look into getting the fuck out of the US before their desperate, suicidal referrals come for blood

>video removed
there going all out to delete any trace of this shitcoin

>$36 in the video from yesterday
>"just hold your coins guys"
>now $14
hahahahahahahahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=hduDS1-Mvks

they'll make a movie out of it and call it "no country for poor NEETs"

la creatura....

/r/bcc

enjoy user

Of course. My country is just the number one in homicides with only 1% of killers put in the jail, people killing each other because of 200 USD smartphone, 60% of all liveleak content and I won't kill for bitcoin.

It is even a calculated move because I know people will give me bitcoin if I extract vengeance.

Well deserved it. If you googled bitconnect first page was full of "is bitconnect a scam?" "bitconnect ponzi" and shit like that. Whoever blindly invested in that shit deserves losing all their money.

you do realise idiots survive and reproduce because they are protected from the consequences of their bad actions by regulations
not advocating for a complete free for all, but there's a certain level of social safety net that becomes negative eugenics, and we've well exceeded that point

easy with the edge shadow

So what are we suppose to do? Gas them together with all the whales?

kek
this man knows whats up, taking it as a challenge to be even more retarded than thought possible after getting completely scammed in broad daylight

oh, you don't understand, this refunding was selling them coins at $334 per unit, which are now absolutely worth nothing. the scam collapsed, the top tier brainlets in crypto lost it all.

yes we need to regulate because one way or another we end up paying for these fucking people while a couple of deadbeat fucking niggers run off with the proceeds.

THE RETARDS WERE THE MIDDLE MAN

Exactly my way.

I don’t care I they are Amerifag or a chink, the world is a small place. I will travel, search and revenge.

fucking hell there trying to do it again
bitconnectx.co
gonna go all in, feeling bullish about this

>"Sorry you got BitConRekt bro."
cheeky motherfucker

Are you from Venezuela? I think not because there's not native exchanges.

God every time I see even see multiple E’s in Bitconnect I lose my shit. Thank you magical Mexican of ponzi

Godspeed, user.

Are you retarded? How is taking revenge on those who wronged him more "edgy" than killing himself? If you're actually willing to throw away your life, there's no point in wasting it for nothing.

i almost want to buy BCC because of how big the dip is, this market is corrupting me

OH NO NONONO

Fuck they are going to get boilerroomed.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbR1SXIje1U

BITCONNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

Bitconnect = BCC
Bcash on Binance = BCC

What Jewishness is this?

REUPLOAD PLS

Lmao crypto is just natural selection in the finance world. Idiots lose money, go bankrupt and die without reproducing. What's not to like?

Brazil?

>people actually bought into this

Nope, just let crypto be crypto. Retards can lose their money and smart people can prosper (and of course some retards will make it too, but no smart person will lose their money and that's what matters; better ratio of smart to dumb)

Never trust a Taiwanese user.

normie mass suicide> small dip