Are we finally recovering or is this another dead cat bounce?

Are we finally recovering or is this another dead cat bounce?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinhills.com/market/exchange/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's not even a dead cat bounce

We're going to 100k tonight! Strap in boys.

The dead cat fall...

Idk, looking at a fair bit of green on the charts now, eh?

just wait another 12 hours for btc to fall even further and wreck most altcoins though

Nobody is selling anymore, but buyers have no confidence yet. This might change soon and FOMO kicks in.

dead cat bounce
bitfenix or some other crypto whales are trying to keep it above 10k for the psychological barrier
if it goes below 10k media will start to fud so fucking hard

Yeah the normies will back out and the everyone else will see it as a big sale

I just spend 2h watching people actually sell dozen of BTC on Gdax. they were actually selling, the walls were not pulled
hopefully this has shaken off the last weak hands

Can you imagine the amazing butthurt when normies who bought high and sold low will see it jump up again

impressive buying when it falls sub 10k.

Nah, the worst is over, unless another major exchange exitscams. Today it'll stabilize a bit, still end up down a few points, and then go back to snaking up and down for a few months.

those coins are only gaining against BTC which is freefalling so...

4h looks like a bottom

it has already gone bellow 9
last night it went all the way down to 9050 on binance

Is the volume on Binance high enough to take it's price movements seriously/ indicative of the whole market?

That’s the main thing keeping me going man, realizing that our faith and fearlessness is going to reward us while classic norman FUDing crushes them. This market is built for people like us who just don’t give a fuck and aren’t afraid.

Never mind this. Someone just dumped 900 BTC

We going lower boys

I know I should be afraid but I think the sleep deprivation and chart watching for quite a long time now has killed of some of my basic human aspects

no but but does that matter to the msm ?

Burgers will wake up and buy at a huge discount.

It will stabilize

So at what price would you faggot baghodlrs capitulate? 8k? 5k? 3k? 900? I mean is there ever a point or do you just HODL until someone gives you your lambo?

I dont't think the media can even fathom the concept of multiple exchanges with no central bitcoin price to be honest

Doubt that. Base on previous years, aren't we just about due for the market to improve? This "crash" seems to be running like clockwork based off of 2015 & 2016 (early-mid January).

Isn't Binance one of the largest by volume, user?
coinhills.com/market/exchange/

Looks relatively similar on paired with ETH though, at least compared to earlier when EVERYTHING was red.

whats the reverse of a dead cat bounce? we're doing that

I didn't know about the Binance volume, it was an honest question. And there's this January dip for sure, but last year it was a 25% decrease I think, compared to a 40% now. I just don't know if the cryptomarket can bounce back as it has done before, given the insane increase in attention and the influx of normies and morons all around

Ughh crypto future. Banker bad. Hodl. Price only go up.

This is easily the most delusional place in the entire internet.

they are crooked but not stupid
if normies can figure out how to use binance to lose money on tron so can the msm

price only go up, cant argue with that logic

it's a bear trap

So at what price would you faggot baghodlrs capitulate? 8k? 5k? 3k? 900? I mean is there ever a point or do you just HODL until someone gives you your lambo?

i'm cashing out during this bounce
it was fun while it lasted

Bypass the pink wojack feels by joining a pump server

discord gg/fAh4p6E

I get so angry thinking about all the whales and normies who are buying in right now

How hilarious would this be if tether decide to blow the fuck up tomorrow

Super hilarious. Tether is like Bitfinex are trying to play central bank. The Jews won't like that.