Are we finally recovering or is this another dead cat bounce?

cum2soon
cum2soon

Are we finally recovering or is this another dead cat bounce?

All urls found in this thread:

coinhills.com/market/exchange/

Emberburn
Emberburn

it's not even a dead cat bounce

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

We're going to 100k tonight! Strap in boys.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

The dead cat fall...

girlDog
girlDog

Idk, looking at a fair bit of green on the charts now, eh?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

just wait another 12 hours for btc to fall even further and wreck most altcoins though

WebTool
WebTool

Nobody is selling anymore, but buyers have no confidence yet. This might change soon and FOMO kicks in.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

dead cat bounce
bitfenix or some other crypto whales are trying to keep it above 10k for the psychological barrier
if it goes below 10k media will start to fud so fucking hard

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Yeah the normies will back out and the everyone else will see it as a big sale

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

I just spend 2h watching people actually sell dozen of BTC on Gdax. they were actually selling, the walls were not pulled
hopefully this has shaken off the last weak hands

cum2soon
cum2soon

Can you imagine the amazing butthurt when normies who bought high and sold low will see it jump up again

Inmate
Inmate

impressive buying when it falls sub 10k.

idontknow
idontknow

Nah, the worst is over, unless another major exchange exitscams. Today it'll stabilize a bit, still end up down a few points, and then go back to snaking up and down for a few months.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

those coins are only gaining against BTC which is freefalling so...

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

4h looks like a bottom

RavySnake
RavySnake

it has already gone bellow 9
last night it went all the way down to 9050 on binance

MPmaster
MPmaster

Is the volume on Binance high enough to take it's price movements seriously/ indicative of the whole market?

askme
askme

That’s the main thing keeping me going man, realizing that our faith and fearlessness is going to reward us while classic norman FUDing crushes them. This market is built for people like us who just don’t give a fuck and aren’t afraid.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Never mind this. Someone just dumped 900 BTC

We going lower boys

FastChef
FastChef

I know I should be afraid but I think the sleep deprivation and chart watching for quite a long time now has killed of some of my basic human aspects

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

no but but does that matter to the msm ?

Lunatick
Lunatick

Burgers will wake up and buy at a huge discount.

It will stabilize

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

So at what price would you faggot baghodlrs capitulate? 8k? 5k? 3k? 900? I mean is there ever a point or do you just HODL until someone gives you your lambo?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

I dont't think the media can even fathom the concept of multiple exchanges with no central bitcoin price to be honest

SniperGod
SniperGod

Doubt that. Base on previous years, aren't we just about due for the market to improve? This "crash" seems to be running like clockwork based off of 2015 & 2016 (early-mid January).

Isn't Binance one of the largest by volume, user?
coinhills.com/market/exchange/

Looks relatively similar on paired with ETH though, at least compared to earlier when EVERYTHING was red.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

whats the reverse of a dead cat bounce? we're doing that

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

I didn't know about the Binance volume, it was an honest question. And there's this January dip for sure, but last year it was a 25% decrease I think, compared to a 40% now. I just don't know if the cryptomarket can bounce back as it has done before, given the insane increase in attention and the influx of normies and morons all around

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Ughh crypto future. Banker bad. Hodl. Price only go up.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

This is easily the most delusional place in the entire internet.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

they are crooked but not stupid
if normies can figure out how to use binance to lose money on tron so can the msm

takes2long
takes2long

price only go up, cant argue with that logic

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

it's a bear trap

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

So at what price would you faggot baghodlrs capitulate? 8k? 5k? 3k? 900? I mean is there ever a point or do you just HODL until someone gives you your lambo?

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

i'm cashing out during this bounce
it was fun while it lasted

w8t4u
w8t4u

Bypass the pink wojack feels by joining a pump server

discord gg/fAh4p6E

idontknow
idontknow

I get so angry thinking about all the whales and normies who are buying in right now

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

How hilarious would this be if tether decide to blow the fuck up tomorrow

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Super hilarious. Tether is like Bitfinex are trying to play central bank. The Jews won't like that.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit