How are you doing Veeky Forums? Still optimistic about the future?

How are you doing Veeky Forums? Still optimistic about the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K2ku1A5Ox8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not so much tbqh senpai

Sell faggots

I started not rich two months ago , I am still not rich and up about 150%

Yeah, but I'm not an impatient faggot that gives credit to any of Veeky Forums's overreactions to market trends. So, you should probably just sell and do something a little more your speed like the stock market, or a savings account.

if u were in this somewhere around november december or much earlier you're still golden
the weird normie bandwagon gains got culled, thats all

I am actually more optimistic now.
Pulled out my funds from crypto and just have to wait for things to stabilize again. Once every other shitcoin doesnt have the marketcap the size of a small countries GDP there will be actual room for growth and therfore gains.

Yeah, pretty happy and looking forward to it going back up. No idea why people are selling. It’s probably mostly institutional so meh.

pretty sure i missed the boat on this one, started in crypto mid dec but realised im too dumb to daytrade so just gonna wait and see whether to kms or not

yup

I just dont care, mne vsё ravno

Дa бpaт, вce хyйня

I consolidated everything to ETH and sold at $1410,

I'll buy back in once bitcoin reaches $3-5k.

Good luck to everyone who is still hodling.

Suka blyad crypto is ded sell everything.

> Still up from my initial investment
> Still don't believe I will ever be able to really cash out
> Only invested what I was prepared to lose (my gambling budget)
> Yesterday Veeky Forums ascended to a new level of keks and memes

Pretty fucking good son

i own 5 BTC + mining contract. i do care if it goes down to 3k but honestly im “fine”. i understand bitcoin and the tech on a deeper level and really really believe in it. the rate is important but crashes like this are to be expected, its ok. mentally i handle this well. i wont sell at all, no possibility.

my original investment is money i don't need so whatever happens, happens. it's only 1% of my total assets

This is me. Except it's almost all of my money but I don't need it because I'm a NEET.

I'm optimistic. Not comfy, but I'm staying in this market.

That's what I'm hoping too
But there's no law of physics saying they have to go back up. Tulips didn't go back up.
I've just accepted im going to lose all my money I put in, anything else is just a bonus. Although if I could do it again I would have just gone to the roulette table and put it all on red lol

Im doing alright. Thanks for asking.

Ive invested in fun and ven, both seem like long term great investments. Im not worrying at all, especially about ven and all the ongoing partnerships.

sure it's a late christmas sale

only problem I got is that I reached my limit to buy, so I hope it will go down even more till feburary

I locker my funds at ath, doing pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=K2ku1A5Ox8U