TFW CRASHENING HASN'T AFFECTED ME BECAUSE I LOCKED IN MY BITCOIN PRICES ON MY LEDGER BACK DURING DECEMBER ATH'S

TFW CRASHENING HASN'T AFFECTED ME BECAUSE I LOCKED IN MY BITCOIN PRICES ON MY LEDGER BACK DURING DECEMBER ATH'S.

Just use coinbase's cold storage to lock in prices

>mfw I have 12 eth sitting at $1300 a pop

Nice! I didn't manage to lock mine's in at the ATH, but I locked it at $14,896 which is pretty decent desu.

What does this even mean? How can you have any price locked in? If you sell your BTC now, you will still only get $10k for it.

Newfag spotted

>He doesn't know

its locked on trezor own decentralized marketplace

Its a sell option - you do have an economic degree right?

Hahahaha holy fuck norman. You will never make it. At least now you know to lock in your prices with a hardware wallet.

>HE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THE PRICE LOCK FEATURE.

The joke was good yesterday, user. You're always late to the party

Not if you locked in the price before retard.

>He hasn't locked yet
>crash it

How can you be in the crypto game without locking in prices on a ledger? How do you sleep at night user?

Are you guys retarded or something?

It means you lock your price in, shittard

Fuck these newfags are dumb, DYOR about locking in currency

>Locked the ATH of EVERY top 20 coin in the first week of Jan

Gonna see how bad things drop before I open my treasure chest up and enjoy the loot!

All meming aside. I wish I would have traded into tether yesterday which essentially would have been price locking

Oh poor Norman.

t.brainlet

The absolute state of Veeky Forums.

shit, this is why market is crashing, people come here invest and don't even know the basics, enjoy your mortage senpai

lol go ahead and “lock” in your price all you want. doesnt mean shit if no one will buy it for that price

Lucky me, i locked all my coins yesturday

Thats why you lock it dumb ass? you do know what a lock is right ?

This board can be so cuntish with its epic memes.

Some guy made a thread or post asking if he sent his coins into a Nanoledger, would it lock them in at their current price. Veeky Forums thought this was hilarious.

SALTY NO-LOCKER DETECTED.

It attaches a line of code to your address confirming your price, so when you sell buyers receive the value of the locked coin as well. You know when you see those crazy trades go through that jump way above or below the median price? Those are locked trades taking place.

This meme was never funny.

think of coinlocking like a futures contract, except decentralized. the ledger smart contract network agrees to buy back your coin at the determined price after a set amount of time

The first time I laughed. But as always this board acts like the kid who once said something funny and from then on kept repeating it for everyone.

Stupid larp not even funny. Locking price is exclusive to Trezor. A ledger nano cannot lock the price.

1/10 for effort

this is Veeky Forums and all but you guys are assholes, why pretend this is just a meme and turn fellow anons away
we can always dump on reddit, there's no need to cannibalize each other

Quantum locking was satoshi's best invention

>just sold mine yesterday with locked price of december
>bought right now with dip price
>tfw

>hardware wallet
>usdt smart contract
>scalability

get it?

I just added more BTC on my blockfolio so its still the same overall profit value

Un irronically replying to this obvious bait. Who is jewing who here.

Mycelium can lock in prices (via Coinapult, tether and dodgy Panamanian bank).

I thought tether / ledger were using nlocktime to freeze the bitcoins ability to be spent.

Pr maybe it’s something else. If it’s a trick to stop people selling it’s tantamaunt to stealing, I miss the mischievous biz that scammed people for sharpie in pooper pics

Not “let’s fuck everyone’s bitcoins as a joke” criminal biz

Trezor *
Not tether in second paragraph

same, I also locked my bitconnects ha!

Locked in.

Thesealways make me fucking kek, can we have a crash it thread now?

>he thinks this was a joke created yesterday

>mfw locked when btc was 23k on korean exchanges.

>guaranteed replies: the post

you're all idiots

>you do know what a lock is right?
Based

There was a small Tibetan exchange (most people do not know about it) and when Bitcoin was up to $18k on there, I had 1000 from mining back in 2010 and locked in my prices on it at 18k by sending it to their "lock wallet"

Feels great that I have 18million dollars now ;)