Fuck it. I have $20k of fiat. Either I retire or I go bust. What is the cheapest...

Fuck it. I have $20k of fiat. Either I retire or I go bust. What is the cheapest, biggest potential moon mission out there? I'm gonna go all in

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/money/5104082/meet-stellar-the-cryptocurrency-poised-to-be-the-next-bitcoin-and-ripple/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link

ENG

25% split:

RLC
ICX
VEN
LINK

you'll be a millionaire within 1-3 years

REQ

OMG

It's not a moon mission.

But they have an all-star team.

Vitalik is the lead advisor and a huge fan boy of OMG

They are a fix to a huge problem.

They have been operating now for many years and will be rollingout in 100s of McD all over SouthEast Asia.

BTC

lol

UFR. thank me EOM

chaintrade, dyor

COSS, it's going to hit $100 eoy

Whatever coins you pick, include Vechain and NEO.

BTC

QASH, seriously. Just fucking do it. Just put 5k in, and you'll be set.

Bitconnect

BAT, DYOR

CAT

COSS
HORSE

Put it all in ITC and leave it for 6 months. This coin has major potential! It's literally a superior version of IOTA at 100 million market cap.

more info here
www.reddit.com/r/itcofficial/

DBC because China is investing billions in AI research and development.

keep it in cash until February

uhhh....

At this point diversify. Not all of the coins will moon the second the market recovers.

Once 10% of your stack moons redistribute it into the other coins

LINK but wait, this crash is far from over.

>DYOR
Thanks bought 100k of DYOR

bow legged scrote.

ODN maybe. It’s got the potential to be a solid top 20 coin. If you want to play it safer then something like REQ, ARK, LINK are good choices. Or put it in NEO for an almost guaranteed x5-10 by 2019. I went for ODN as I wanted the highest risk/reward but IMO REQ would be the safest for descent 20x+ gains.

This. 4k in 5 of the top 100 coins

QSP and BAT look solid going forward too and any of the boring banking coins like SALT although I don’t agree with loans. POWR and HST should do well also.

Agree,

Pick 1 high risk, others lower risk

You have the platform type or protocol coins too like ZRX, XBY, RLC and XRB which should also do well.

I’m pretty much all in ODN like I said but the ones I’ve mentioned are solid.

Oh ALIS too which is a Japanese market version of STEEMwhich is also solid. XLC is a nice hidden gem for some crazy gains and it looks like it will be a success.

Start on ETH, and ETH trade your way into other positions.

BTC is likely to go on a wall street backed bull run soon wiping ALTs btc value out though. Maybe in two weeks once the Asian New Years money flows back in.

the biggest possible moon mission would be an XRB flippening

get yoself 1.9 bit coins

Petro Yuan is here baby

Post proof that Vitalik supports them and I will buy some

^ this guy knows what's up

Don't go all in a single coin with $20k you retard

APPC

Literally my portfolio.
I am so hyped about VEN, like holy shit, it’s gonna be big

IOTA
ADST
MOD
SNM

25% each

buy BTC in the $9000 range.

This. When china eventually outlaws btc mining altogether you can expect miners to pool their hardware towards AI computing instead of leaving them around.

REQ is incredibly oversold at this point. Anything under 0.75 is a god damn steal, ATH is 1.15

BTC and hold for as long as you can. You'll see gains once the bear market ends and you might hit $100k when BTC moons again. Just be prepared to HODL. You might want to wait to see if you can get in around $8k, I'd go half and half if I were you. Half now, half at either 8k or 12k.

>If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver.

Req

literally this, bitcoin is still falling and will become a money printer.

if you're holding it still, just sell it and let it drop and re-enter.

Hello. I think you should find a good ICO and be an early investor. 20 grand is enough to play with the whales. This is what you should do. Think of these coins as trees. You are better off nuturing a seed than trying to pick fruit from an old tree.

XLM for stable growth weekly & apparently 1000%+ in 2018

>time.com/money/5104082/meet-stellar-the-cryptocurrency-poised-to-be-the-next-bitcoin-and-ripple/

>if that prediction comes to pass, it would mean that the value of lumens would climb more than 1,700% in 2018, far outpacing forecasts for a near 140% rise for Bitcoin and 170% climb Ethereum.

LINK is the patrician yolo all in pick. Even if you're a fudder you can't deny that

2FA
DYOR

easy 100x

DGB

Trst
Has a legit team.
Advised by vitalik.
Low marketcap = room for growth.
Has a real product unlike half the shit on here.

nothing

That chick is a 6.5 at best. Can't understand why you neets don't move to Asia and fuck girls like this, instead of posting pics of a standard that is actually attainable for you.

This

Found the Neo holder

Read up on some signals based on technical analysis. I suggest STRAT, PACC, COLX, THC and ENJ.

Technical analysis based on indicators gives buy and sell targets. You put an order around that and do whatever you want till its triggered.

Dont know anything about technical analysis and indicators? Join this discord where an pro stocktrader teaches over voicechat for free. Why am i shilling this? So i can get premium membership that gives me 30min of private teaching with the stocktrader. Don't believe me? Don't click the link.

This is no pump and dump or mutual funds group

> pic is of an recent example of a signal given by the discord

GcbXdfG

Thx bought 100k of each

XLM when FairX hits it'll be doing an apollo 11