Mfw when I invested all my money in the traditional stock market instead of crypto

>mfw when I invested all my money in the traditional stock market instead of crypto

Looks like my mutual fund is up 18% and continuing to rise. How's your crypto portfolio doing, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Up 300% on my initial investment. And that's without even trying.

still about about 300%

I'm up 700% since September and in a month I'll be up 800%

lost most everything and i crapped my pants at work after i ripped a fart.

Still up 26300 you fucking normie

about 500% up since a month ago, i'm alright thank you for your concern OP.

down to up 200% :(

Up 1000%

Still up 70%

Up 40% in a month

Most pre November flags are still up at least 3x or more dipshit.

Up 200%. How's your snail gains grandpa?

>up 200%
200%? I admit 180% is a lot better than 18% but is it going to stay at 160%? I think you should sell while you're still up 140%.

Still up over 20000% from my initial investment less than a year ago.

>18%
>mutual fund

im still up 860%,

About 8x, down from 12x at the top. I do feel sad. I shouldn't have been so greedy.

up 1000% fuckin suck my cack

We are talking real money here. As long as you don't bring it back from the meme world, you have nothing.

At 17x currently.

Fiat is the ultimate shitcoin.

still 5000% up from entry haha
fag

up 1000%

was up 2000% in a month, now only up around 500% and its going to rebound to 4000%

>people in 1913 were 20 times richer than people in 2013
cryptobrainlets, everyone

Still up 10x. I hope banker money stays away this time

same here /user/. High Dividend payout index funds are the way to go. These cryptobrainlets think they are getting rich, yet I'm the one getting checks in the mail.

>mutual fund
>real money
>meme world
Haha your Vanpleb mutual fund is the meme world, scrub. Pick your own stocks. I'm up 18% in the last two months. Ready to rebalance more money into cryptos as soon as this crash bottoms out. Haha mutual funds.

Pretty good since I've only ever traded ETH to USD and back for flippenings. Started when it was $11 and did it up until 2 days ago when I saw it retrace from $1400 to $1100. Instincts told me to stop so I did. Still have $571k USD sitting on the exchange with my only buy-in order at $550. Going to finally take a vacation and go traveling to japan and mongolia these next few months. Tickets are really cheap right now under $500 round-trip from JFK.

Do you even know what the dollars in your wallet really are? Do you know what they're backed by?

they are backed by the government's ability to pay their treasury bills

Satanic trips of the FIAT checked. They are backed by nothing but debt (the "faith" in the gov't is an illusion). Hyperinflation and corruption will come to you, only if you reply to that post with "BOW BOW MR. ROFSTEIN BOW BOW GIVE ME THE GOLD."

right on bro! fuck having borders and law n shit !

The difference is that people care about the illusion. No one gives a shit about your monopoly money.

How many levels of shitpost are you on? The use of fiat encourages globalism and retarded laws.
Soon, we'll see if the banks will fight it.

Up 400%. Down from 900%.

ive had a decent month, could be better.

I
This has happened to me as well. I was on my way to work and stopped by a kiosk to get some food. I sharted my pants in the store and had to throw them away in the toilet at work. My undies clogged the toilet and the janitor had to get them out. 3 days later I was let go because "I didn't fit in the team"

I'm still good, user

Yeah i know, got a good feeling about the gold prices this year

feels good not to be a cryptofag

hmmm let me think. i put in 1.4k eur. alrdy cashed out 1.4 i also bought a nice rig for 1.4k and still have 16k on memecoins. 18% its a nice gain, seriously, congratz on it.

Bought silver when it dipped to 15, made a small profit in the past few weeks, feelsgoodman.jpg

I am up infinite percent after cashing out my initial holdings and a small fotune. It is true that today my crypto holdings are worth only what they were two months ago. Sad!

Up 100% since December.

I'm down over 50% but still up 2000%.

So I guess it feels good and shit at the same time.

spent 20k on stock in 2008/2009
now I have 265k in stocks that gain around 8-10% a year.
I make 25k a year doing nothing and it increases every year.
ZZZzzzz

i always put in my max for roth ira in january. that prevented me from investing 5.5k in some bullshit

What are you investing in that is doing so good?

I might throw some naked calls in them

b00mer market pops NEXT faggot. Enjoy

still up 1000% thank god

FUCK THE GOVERNMENT

Well if the gov't did the same thing and shut down a countries largest stock exchange would that not cause a crash on purpose!?

you're an idiot, the stock market is an even bigger bubble than crypto was

Already cashed out 2x my initial investment a month ago and the rest of it is bleeding slowly. So I don't really care either way. It'll go up again.

do you honestly believe this?

Stock are like totally for the elites, man.

I have still tripled my initial investment grandpa. Anyways you do realise the stock market is in a bubble aswell right?

Compare what sp500 is at right now to the 2008 crisis.

stocks gives you passive income
crypto gives you pink wojak

hard choice

>Quit my job and NEET since summer
>Spent 5 months in alcoholic stupor
>Blew through $2000 in checking account on alcohol
>Go into overdraft for addiction
>Pull myself together
>Only down $150 in checking account

MFW spent 5 months doing nothing but fucking myself up and still did better financially than mos of Veeky Forums

Still up 500% from December. Thanks shitcoin moon missions.

Up 25% selling covered calls on solar stocks. Feelsgoodman

stocks crash you still have the passive income
crypto crashes you have nothing

hard choice

This happens every January and will rebound in February. I'm just gonna wait it out

I'm only up 7500% now, down from over 16000%. Feels bad.

What is inflation

Thats the whole point you fucking brainlet. Why do you imagine inflation is a thing? What do you think inflation is?

Of course, the stock market has been in a bull run for a decade now due to easy credit

You sure? This one seems kinda bad. I've been around since June. $50k invested, plus $20k worth of mining gear. Pulled out $85k (all my money, rigs paid for, +$15k)... Remainder of my portfolio was 230k yesterday, down to 140k today. Part of me wants to hold everything since its free money, part of me wants to take that ~$140k and run.

In the 1913 technically owned gold, now no one is s gold and everyone owns useless scraps of cloth.

Up a couple of thousand percent even now.

gold is a useless piece of shiny metal also

Up 2000% from my initial investment. Down 50% from from this dip.

>Quit my job and NEET since summer
>Spent 5 months in alcoholic stupor
The absolute fucking STATE of wagecucks

down 50% this week
still up 200% since new year
>fuck your 18%

Yes, it literally has always recovered. It's just with the size of the market and the current massive bull run it went on that this is another correction. Volatility works both ways, it can fall by as much as it rose by. By mid February coins will be back up to all time highs. This is the perfect time to buy. The internet has a short attention span and everyone will be back to cryptomania in a month

Still up ~2000% since November senpai.

Fiat is not supposed to be the store of value. It's stable enough to serve as actual money, unlike cryptomeme.

Are you me?

Mfw crypto investors will net more profit than your cuck boomer ass in a week.

What hole were you in when everyone was making 90% gains daily? Crawl back there and kys now.

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

The market cap is literally 50% of what it was a few days ago. The influx of normies is like nothing we've ever seen. This one truly feels different.

Except it's not.

>feels

Well good think markets and economics isn't based on feels

Veeky Forums really needs a lesson on basic finance and volatility.

Use that gold plated dildo... Shove it in your mouth so you can't be heard?k you fgt?

Feels do matter when there's a fuck ton of normies chasing 1000x gains. They sell at losses. They get burned and won't come back. Crypto is legit one big pyramid scheme... Eventually there's no new bagholders

Oh they'll be back. People are stupid, once it goes up and normies see 20,30,50% more gains they'll be back

>Being this much of a newfag
You're underestimating the power of greed. Once you see a 10% increase in most shitcoins, you'll see normies as yourself coming back.

>inflation x50 during 100 years is worse than deflation x1000 during 10 years

Who are you quoting?

I just meant that you lose out if you hold it for any significant amount of time. Ideally, you would have 95+% of your money in investments (not limited to crypto) and cash out portions of your portfolio when making large purchases (will require planning ahead, but it's accomplishable).

I already told you I've been in since June. If that makes me a newfag then so be it.

Here's the kicker though... I already made it. 30 yr old multi millionaire, house, lambo, invested in REAL stuff... That 50k I dumped into crypto is less than 1% of my net worth

>assets rising is value is bad

*in value

Mathmatically that cant be right

In this bear market, the only people making money are the members of this group. Join now._$

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

(you)
There you go, LARPER, keep being a newfag. Btw, if you already "made it" Why waste your time investing on mining gear? you can just put more of you massive amount of money to invest more, you're not fooling anyone pajeet.

"real" stuff is up about 20% and cryptos is up 225000% (all sold to fiat).

I sold during the december peak and put everything into stock, it's up 25% since.

I can retire at age 40.

Down 40% from its high but still up 1300% since I started in September.

K

crypto is going to take over the world

Initial stake plus 350% cashed out to fiat.. Remaining 850% gains still in play.