When should I buy more litecoin? we've been long due a correction and I'm glad its here

When should I buy more litecoin? we've been long due a correction and I'm glad its here.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any price below $160 is a fair game

I've accumulated 22 LTC and 4 Eth. Am I gonna make it?

If BTC is going back to $1k like the rumors suggest, wait a week or two and scoop up a bunch of LTC at $5

Watching too. Sold yesterday but already much lower. I'm thinking anything below $150. I expect BTC to fall much lower. Absolute floor though for LTC around $115

It depends on the time of release for the much-hyped announcement and if the expectation is fulfilled right now. It is pretty sad it has to come to this

I'm very tempted to buy, but charts look horrible. No signs of reversal yet. I warned anons two days ago to get out if that floor at $220 broke.

Hold long enough an you might walk away with something nice

Why get out? Why sell at the bottom?

It’s just hype, don’t get your hopes up.

Fuck getting out. I'm holding this bag hoping for some EOY gains.

Because I can buy more LTC today than I was holding yesterday. I don't think bottom is in yet.

It'll never get that low. Too many hardcore believers like me who would buy thousands at that price. I think 80-90 might be the absolute floor.

I'd literally buy 1000 at that price without hesitation.

I have two LTC. One for $330 the other for $220. How fucked am I?

I would liquidate my 401k for LTC if it goes down to $5, kek

>How fucked am I?
You are not fucked unless you are a wage-slave

162 litecoins reporting in

I got in at 70-90, been sailing ever since but traded a lot and my recent purchase was at 207 so I'm still in the hodl position

w-what if I am? I guess I’m a salary slave technically

Depends on BTC. I'm seeing floor around $8500 which would push LTC down another $20-30 from this price. Should rebound hard afterwards based on historical patterns.

Join and win BIG weekly rewards up to 500$. Take part in pumps and instantly gain up to 40%

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Start buying around $0.02, thats where ltc should bottom out I predict.

No kids and wife? you are fine

I have to sleep. Would the bottom be reached by around 4pm? I see ltc going lower as people are waking up and trying to salvage their smoking pile of what once was

>seeing floor around $8500
Based on what? This shit is crashing to $0.

DO it

Its too overpriced right now. ltc is good to move shekels around exchanges, but not to hold.
Wait it fall under 100 and you may have something.

I can't be that specific, user. Based on data, I'd say at least a few hours. I'm watching closely.

Thanks, much appreciated

If it reaches $5 I will literally spend it on my student loan.

More realistically I will try and get 5-10 more ltc depending on fees.

t. 30 LTC bought in at around $36

THE CEO OF LITECORN SAID $20 ON TWATTER. IT'S BEEN PRICED IN

I hope it goes to $1, I’ll sell my stereo system and my car to buy more.

She could use a little weight.

6/10 would take to the gym.

Buy back in at $110 within the next 3 days