CHAINLINK: THE FACEBERG CONNECTION

I've been doing a bit of sleuthing on this Markos Zachariadis guy's Twitter, who co-wrote the SWIFT document from the most recent AssBlaster thread, and I saw that one of his liked posts is the one I have pictured.

>Facebook Messenger allowing for TransferWise X-border payments

>Facebook registered for E-money license in Ireland (December 2016) - moving into payments

Tell me again, which company's director of engineering is serving as an advisor for ChainLINK?

swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/SIWP-2016-001-Impact-Open-APIs-FINAL.pdf

twitter.com/MarkosZach/likes

Other urls found in this thread:

wiley.com/en-us/The FINTECH Book: The Financial Technology Handbook for Investors, Entrepreneurs and Visionaries-p-9781119218876
discord
b-ok.org/s/?q=The FINTECH Book: The Financial Technology Handbook for Investors, Entrepreneurs and Visionaries&yearFrom=&yearTo=&language=&extension=&t=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks! Good info! Don't trust AssBlaster tho

Why is this board split between Assblaster? Half thinks he’s larping the other half think he’s the one true prophet, here to communicate the word of Sergey the creator

The face pic had no timestamp. Huge red flag in itself

No problem!

To clarify what this means, we've found a triangular relationship between SWIFT, Facebook, and ChainLINK.

because he's either a prophet and the people who hate him are the people who know it's true and they want to stop us from accumulating or he's a fake and we're all being fooled

He's not a LARP.

He didn't write this SWIFT document. He just helped us find it.

How the hell would a larper even know about it? If you still thinks he's a LARP your retarded.

AssBlaster could very well be SirGay himself.

I like the theory that Assblaster is the director of marketing they hired and they're just on a 4th dimensional advertising run,.

I still want to know what the fuck was up with Obama following Ellis on twitter. I checked it myself it was real and nobody ever explained or talked about it afterwards.

Obama follows a lot of random people on Twitter though.

Or rather the software the account manager uses selects a lot of people to follow.

Yes that I understood, but then again, why Chainlink? What would the keywordsettings of the software be?

Crypto is like one giant house of cards that keeps falling and getting biggsr every year.

I think he has access to some information, but I also believe he's here to manipulate biz. Biz owns a lot of Link and he might want a share. This is a possible scenario. To add something to CL speculation I think zeppelin_os partnership shows CL has a solid product ready to roll. Like the team has said they only have one chance to prove it so the launch has to be a perfect success. I believe that's what they are working on right now, the product is ready and they're triple checking every detail.

This Markos guy "likes" a lot of cryptocurrency stuff, but nothing specifically about Chainlink. I posted this in the other thread:
I've been looking at his followers to see if there's anything interesting... again, there's a few blockchain/fintech followers but nothing amazing yet, can other anons also help? Let's use our collective autism powers

best timeline

The only connection between this guy and chainlink is this document
it's not a very interesting document though... It's accessible on wiley online library wiley.com/en-us/The FINTECH Book: The Financial Technology Handbook for Investors, Entrepreneurs and Visionaries-p-9781119218876

there was a period when obama followed everyone who followed him

In this bear market, the only people making money are the members of this group. Join now',

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

If anyone wants to access it another way you can download the pdf here:
b-ok.org/s/?q=The FINTECH Book: The Financial Technology Handbook for Investors, Entrepreneurs and Visionaries&yearFrom=&yearTo=&language=&extension=&t=0

>b-ok.org/s/?q=The FINTECH Book: The Financial Technology Handbook for Investors, Entrepreneurs and Visionaries&yearFrom=&yearTo=&language=&extension=&t=0

is there just a smartcontract.com name drop in here? The company pops up in all sorts of little documents like this, usually with out much explanation. I'm usually right here autisming it out but I've got a shit ton of work. I'll be back at it plugging away soon. keep up the good work.

There's talk about "smart contracts" throughout the document but nothing about smartcontract.com, I haven't looked thoroughly though, just doing ctrl+f

The only thing I can see about chainlink is

>By Adam Hayes
>Co-Founder & CEO, ChainLink
on page 217

Adam Hayes is co author of the chapter about blockchain along with Paolo Tasca
>Economist, Deutsche Bundesbank

The next thing to do might be to look into Paolo Tasca, then? Also what is Deutsche Bundesbank? Is this significant?

OK forget what I just said. Chainlink seems to be some retarded company that is nothing to do with smartcontract.com

Occam's razor, dude. Why would someone go to a Estonian cyborg board?

>Also what is Deutsche Bundesbank? Is this significant?
LOL, that's the German central bank. You are barking up the wrong tree here, mate.

Deutsche Bundesbank
Is the national bank of germany

german fed

The *real* Assblaster provides good advice backed by accurate information; due to this, an unknown number of *fake* Assblaster(s) continue(s) capitalize on his reputation by posting *bad* information in order to further their own agendas (which probably involve getting everyone to sell all their LINK to crash the price so that they can keep accumulating cheaply). Remember to check:
>photographs
>tripcodes
>grammar
>spelling
>punctuation
in any alleged Assblaster thread; you will be able to tell the real Assblaster from the fakes.