Lets ignore all this FUD panic that's going on and think logically and plan our next step

Lets ignore all this FUD panic that's going on and think logically and plan our next step.
This dip is obviously a good time to buy but how do we time it?
As a forex TA I know about waiting three candlesticks after a downtrend before going long. I think this will apply to crypto as well. What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord(dot)gg(slash)WsPjVwF
tradingview.com/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

8 k is buy point

I see that posted a lot but what is the reason behind it? Is there TA to back it up?

I set buy orders at $2500. If it doesn’t go that low, so be it, you don’t lose anything until you sell while red.

You could probably get in at $5000 and make money, looking at the current stopping blocks, but why risk it?

Just have to follow BTC. As long as it doesn't have a stable ground for 24h there will be no way I'm gonna buy more

Its all a mental game, 8k is barrier

>As a forex TA I know about waiting three candlesticks after a downtrend before going long

over what time interval, nitwit.

That's quite a risky speculation. What's the difference between 8k, 7k, 9k or even 10k?

candlesticks you fcking idiot.

contact with 200-day, big even and previous support

i thought 10k was the barrier lol

Judging by how it's bearing through higher supports I still say you want to wait till you see a three candlestick uptrend from 8k before you buy in. It might go lower.

Yeah but what size chart are you looking at? Are these 5 minute candlesticks? 2 hours candlesticks? Something else?

4/10, Mediocre larp, try harder next time.

You are delusional. This is the bottom.

It doesn't matter in Forex. Just follow the candlesticks according to the time period you want to trade in. Should be the same for btc as well.

I will close short at $8320 on bitfinex

>waiting three candlesticks

does it matter for % or just in general sense?

buy at 1-2 k.

u are really deluded though if u think that we will ever see a year like 2017 again.

after the crash there is a high chance that crypto never takes off again

I'm not sure what you're asking. What's the difference?

It doesn't matter if it drops by a certain % per candle stick I guess, as long as its 3 candle sticks overall before going long yeah?

>It doesn't matter if it drops by a certain % per candle stick I guess, as long as its 3 candle sticks overall before going long yeah?
Solid advice from someone who clearly is an expert

The second candlestick should be longer than the first and end near its high. The third one should be at least as big as the second and if it's bigger with minimal to no shadow it's a real strong bull sign.

I was trying to find his motive for using three candlesticks and if it had to do with something else.

me too. haha

I told you fags you wolud make more money on Poker Stars, nobody believed me.

protip: by the time you get three candles in forex, it's about to reverse
I don't care what fucking time frame, you're about to hit a pivot then go underwater.

Has this method helped you in the past with crypto? It sounds good but in what timeframe are the candlesticks in?

Which candles? 1d?

2, 4, 8, 10 are usually seen as milestones and therefore carry significance.

Uhh no a reverse three candlestick after a significant up/down trend is a strong indicator of bear/bull run

Not with crypto no which is why I'm mainly using what I know from forex. The candlesticks depend on the timeframe so you just want to see the three sticks whichever timeframe you're trading in.
The thing I have strong concern about is crypto's volatility. It might be too volatile for this TA.

This, we'll be lucky to see 10% yearly gains after this.

Yeah it sounds like it'll work better in Forex than Crypto. You have a lot of artificial pump/dumps plus volatile volume at random times due to exchanges and other things.

However, with certain crypto's you can probably can use a lot of TA and a good chance of getting correct signals. But don't underestimate the whale manipulation

Yup but I'll still try to time the buy using this TA and see how it goes. Let's see how this TA technique holds up.
I wonder if anyone is using stuff like Fibonacci or Ichimoku in crypto.

I think the only way to make money rn in crypto
is to p&d, reliable 20-50% profit every 3 days.

And when it finally turns around we can all but in and hodl again. In the mean time join me in lambo land.

discord(dot)gg(slash)WsPjVwF

Mods, pls fix these fucking pajeetbots.

I anyone not using Fibonacci?

>I wonder if anyone is using stuff like Fibonacci or Ichimoku in crypto.

I've seen a lot of graphs that hold true to Fibonacci and many people attempt TA with crypto. Albeit not experts but meh good to see crowd psychology

>tradingview.com/

Put the trading pair of the crypto and you can see other people post their guesses

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Great stuff. Thanks brehs.

If I was good at poker I'd probably be better at trading

Not 8k. 8k is below the fib ret. Of 8.5k. 8.5-9k will be buy point. If it goes to 8k next fib ret is at 5.5k

we can go to 7k desu

This is my fib but its from the bulk run. Not this shit right now.

>obviously a good time to buy

why is it a good time to buy something that has no inherit value?

I have about 10 ETH worth of shit. If I invest 20% in an alt and get 10 5xers in a row, rebalancing my portfolio and taking profits each time, I will be set for life.

Just invest in good coins like VEN and Neo for example.

But I need to 5x 10 times in a year. The mean time to 5x needs to be just 1.2 months. I think this is very possible given all the shitcoins on cryptopia, but it is obviously dependent on the market regaining steam.

This is 2015 pal, its not going to 2k in a single day, but we could easily touch it in the next few months.

Make sure you have dry powder for when/if the opportunity presents itself.

If you emotionally barricade yourself from the possibility, you will only end with weak hands and losses.

All of you are faggots. Bitcoin always loses 75% of its value after an ATH.

4-5k is the bottom.