Jesus fucking christ. are we going back to sub $3?

jesus fucking christ. are we going back to sub $3?

possible buy your node now if you want it

well this isn't very comfy

hope we go to pennies desu senpai, at least then we can garuntee we all make it.

jesus christ bros. I thought we were holding up pretty well until today. Are you guys gonna sell?

no coin is immune

lol @ selling now pajeet. That's the most stupid you can do.

no, my philosophy is to _only_ buy coins that have an actual use irl; this way a crash won't be the end of it. coins like VEN, WTC, ICX will rise from the dust when this is over and continue, there's an actual irl usage for them. coins like TRX, XVG, TNB won't survive

honestly this coin is holding up pretty well. still pretty comfy.

>muh slanty bitcone

>_only_
>trying to format text on Veeky Forums

normie spotted. get out now. you are the reason we are in this mess. no one wants your shitty opinion.

I hope we go sub $3. I can then hit the 10K mark.

Kek, I will utilize this in future memes. Tks

Total Market Cap: $425,484,489,214

Idk, I am having fun

>not using the Veeky Forums gold client that formats text for you
>calls me a normie

lmao, okay

I sure hope we do. Then I can stock up and finally get that thunder node.

it's shitty that the crash happened right when ven would probably sky up

>paying for something thats free

Cuck

Hey, if I was rich I would pay 20 per year just to fud and shitpost without captcha.

If you are selling instead of buying a node right now, just hop over to your local party supplies store and find the biggest tank of helium you can find. Then proceed to drop it onto your head from at least ten feet up.

absolute cuck. plebbit tier idiocy.

It's like saying your Hat is worth millions because USD is hyperinflating to death over the course of 24 hours.

Your hat has just as much relative value as before. The currency it's valued against is just going to shit.

also a cuck

Trx will rise more than those other coins listed lol. It has a bunch of shit supporting it

Hey man, it is ok if you are poor.
20 dollars is a lot to some people I understand that. But not to a baller like me, I just bought a ps triple.

buy now or wait till tommorow?

can you guys ask admin in vechain telegram group to unban me, por favor?

@drmeri

no

Dip lower motherfucker, I want to get more

sats wise it is still holding pretty strong but $$ wise it will of course plummet when matched against eth/btc that are in free fall

I am ready to buy in, Just wondering if I should wait and hope for 3.30 or go in at 3.5

Its still in the same Sat range dumbass.

Wait for

That's extreme, but I might wait with enough money to get me the node. Just in case.

I think it will drop to 7.5k or something, but you might be right.

This. Look at the charts. The sat/Wei value is the same but because BTC/ETH are tanking the $ value dropped. People are not selling their VEN as much as they're selling off BTC/ETH

Yea I see BTC going back to 2K at this pace. 400 Billion has vanished from the crypto markets in the last 2 days. I am not sure what the percentage of holders is versus the percentage of buyers / sellers. Won't be selling myself (can't be asked) but it will be a long ride.