I'm still up 4x Veeky Forums I'm currently at 10K, What to do?

I'm still up 4x Veeky Forums I'm currently at 10K, What to do?

You made a profit.
You should've sold when this all started. Yet my advice is still sell.

Portfolio is 46% VEN 23% PFR 16% REQ 14% XRB

HELP ME BIZ

Too late now, imo.

If you wanna make some profit during the dip join.
Discord >>UXBnfm2

10k is still way over value in this climate, wait for the next upswing over the next 30 minutes and sell.

move to tether, buy back in next week

to late now u need to go down with the ship

what if tether blows up tho?

Hodl on for dear life, my dear boy! The dip is ending T O D A Y !

We are not far away from the floor. If anything just buy more and let it be for a couple of years

Eject from that burning ship. punch out!

>buying tether after what literally just happened to Bitconnect

holy shit that is just about the WORST thing you can do right now

yeah I am not.

Even if it hits 8k bottom, OP can still buy back on the upswing at 9k.
The only reason not to sell right now at a profit is if you're not going to buy or you think this is the bottom.
However if you're going to sell do it quickly because volume has been pretty crazy in the pas hours.

wait why, user tell me!

pick up fun, more req and xlm

now that everything is dipping and fucking scams like bitconnect are finally coming out, this is your chance(again) to invest in solid projects at low price, these will always rise again.

tether is uniriocally fake money being used to juice the market

it's supposedly pegged to the dollar, but they'll exit scam just like bitconnect someday

Tether is tied to the value of USD.

It doesn't die unless the world economy dies

just testing if im banned again

will there be any buyers if we try to sell now? my blockfolio has gone from 975k to 500k

tether becomes worthless if bitfinex stops accepting them, it's the only place where you can convert them to real dollars.

Don't cash out, it's too boring to have money

Be a passive-aggressive hodler. There's memes.

I'm not an expert, but I would personally cash out right now. I think it really will go beyond 8k today.
Veeky Forums.org/banned

all money is fake money, how would they exit scam though? I'm confused how it's the same and how they would even take people's money through tether?

Dude wtf are u doing?

Just remember I told you so.

should have sold 10K, now at 9K RIP IM GOING DOWN WITH THIS SHIP

Still up 300k since november. Sold 150k @ 14.5k. Do I win?

you are literally me though
I'm at 7k, up 4x but at my ATH I was over 20k. I will just pretend I lost all my initial investment, fuck it.

Why? Just sell your shit and once you see regular growth you can buy it all back losing only a little bit of your investment.
And that's IF it really isn't crashing hard. If it is crashing, your saving money.

because they are using their fake tether money to buy bitcoin, which you bought using your fake american dollars

this means they can sell the fake bitcoin for fake american dollars and idiots are left with the fake tether money

its one big scam where they were cashing out the american dollars from the crypto market while replacing them with fake tether dollars

AND MILLIONS OF FOOLS WORLDWIDE BOUGHT INTO THAT SHIT AND LOOK WHERE WE ARE NOW

IM RIDING TILL I HIT 0 AS A FUCK YOU TO TETHER. ARE YOU?

sell and buy back in at $3000

yeah man.. ATH 19K