coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BTC $1000
ETH $100

three fiddy

What floor?

Right here.

omg no

The floor is 8900. When it drops bellow 9000, everyone will start buying like mad. It will be 13000 before the week is over.

this. it was in the reptilian prophesy

>8700
if my post number is

Your imaginary internet money is worthless. So 0

i got my buy orders set at 7k

8k. Is The meme number everyone keeps saying. I'm inclined to believe it.

Im closing my shorts at 9k.

8.5k is the lowest it wil go for now.

You have been warned anons.

when wall street get their bonuses two days ago its to the moon

retard

$500.

since everyone in this thread is fucking retarded and are just spouting off random whole numbers. Here's the fucking truth of it-- and you can check the charts for proof. Go find where institutions started buying, ie the places where bitcoin saw random ass large spikes around the time news articles were calling it a fraud: 4k and 6k. There's your floor.

8239.54$

Btc and most of shit: 0$

When will we reach the floor?

5.5 hours

BTC 5k
ETH back to 1.3k
LINK's shadowfork boosts it to top 1, overtaking btc at 11k

Everyone expects $8000, so just like every other time a crash had a expected price, people try to undercut each other, so somewhere between 8.5-9k.

screencap this

more and more convinced it is sub 5k

Should be higher bc of the new market entrants who will hodl no matter what (like me).

I got in at that point ($4k) and I’m not fucking selling.

I look at this like a retirement fund.

>mfw there's actually people on the exchanges unironically chasing sell orders
Do they think they are going to magically spark a rally by doing that?

$0.01
People will move on to a new one in the near future.
Libertardians don't understand why regulations exist.

>sold at the top
>warned of being shorted by (((them)))

I regret shitting on the guy..

Mathmatically speaking the floor should hit sub 5k but no less

Mathematically speaking that is impossible

my face when id still be in the green

what floor?

Human nature is about to rape your ass, boy.
Can you buy lube with buttcoins?

they are new

Welp crash is over, floor was 9K, we're going back up again

BTC: 5.6k
ETH: 500$

check dubs

BOUNCED BACK 500 USD HAHHAHA

Turns out floor is 9001.

FLOOR JUST HAPPENED

SCREENCAP THIS

This. Original fags! , show your smug anime faces

Everything is bouncing back. 9k was the floor.

this aint over yet

What math are you basing that off of

Floor was reached, get rekt fuders

soon.. nice bull div forming for BTC. Bought some at 9.2k

Still havent even been stopped out on several alts.
feels good man

Mathematically speaking yes you can buy lube with buttcoins

>WE'RE GOING TO THE MOO-

Yes, please. I need to buy more.

Yeah this is what happened the last bit dip last month

When the time has come and your parents start asking where all your savings went, remember that it's painless to jump in front of a train.

Screencap this and save it.

$8217 in 3 hours 26 minutes

legitmately think it's going back to 5-6k

In this bear market, the only people making money are the members of this group. Join now//,

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Between $8000-$9000. Screencap this

Even though he is the king of SJW cucks, the guy has to have inside knowledge. The jews are up to all of this dip. They took billions of normie money with cRipple and bought up all the bitcoin. They know they can't close the crypto market, so they're just going to buy it with their imaginary fiat money.
Plus more institutional guppies want to get a bit of the whales profits in the crypto space. What better way than to crash the price days before the futures run out then send it insanely high to maximize profits? I'm just a dumb fucking plumber that got lucky by seeing the writing on the wall 8 years ago realizing my gaming computer sitting on my desk could create millions of dollars @ $.06/kwh. So don't listen to me

>Catching falling knives
Veeky Forums everyone. This is Veeky Forums's finest

Judging by the posts on Veeky Forums we've pretty much entered the despair phase. I don't expect it to go sub $9k. Will probably double bottom at $9.2k and start rebounding.

Kek no, all shorters are going to see what happens if you short shit for 66% and think it won't drop lower. BTC is going all the way to 1K. Back before the bubble even began, then you will have a multi year long bear market since the crash will be fresh in people's memory and they won't be buying.

Close, but btc will be at 1500

Well played Veeky Forums
Your last pump peaked higher than the one before it; but I am just getting started.

Anyone thinking it will go below 8,600 is LARPing.

You're very new here, aren't you?

Guys. Bitcoin is crashing but it is NOT over. At all.
We in this group have analysed the cryptos that will bring you the most. One of them is CAPP and PIX.
In case you wanna know why, join:
discord gg/XsdQcUw

You realise that atm signs of hard support are @ around 7.8k ?

Reeeaal bottom is low 8's but will be deep candle for a few minutes into low 7's then up to 10k

Agreed

Im getting paid in 6 days. I need this dip to hold untill then.

Just like yesterday with 10k right?

>plz help us pump our moms will kill us if they find out we wasted our student aid on our shitcoin gamble.

0.00 USD

Here's a redpilled for you
There is no floor
This is a falling knife right now
Don't try to catch it

This.

A lot of people want mid 8000 buys which probably means they wont get it

If it does rebound at ~$8k, what will the price be in a few days? Will it break $10k again?

6.5k btc and 650$ for eth

>loses more than 25% each day for 2 days in a row
>IT'LL BOUNCE AT 8000!!!
It's not going to find the floor until it *only* loses 5-10% in a day, at this point. 9000 will be the new CEILING, not the new floor. Either hold or sell

>Either hold or sell
Thanks for the insight, newfag.

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

"hard support"
Nigger nothing is fucking hard besides my dick faggot this is going to bounce at 8,600 or we're in for a massive 2 wave to below 6k.

>floor is 9001
VEGETA NO

In crypto since 2012, it will drop below 8k today, where it will find a floor for a week or two, occasionally bouncing to 9-10k . After that it will drop hard to 5-6k, and then slowly recover. The market is going to be a bit different after that, though.

>Either hold or sell
Wow, where'd you learn this from?

It could claw it's way back to 10k briefly today. Not a lot of people wanting to let go of their coins for under 10k combined with short sellers needing to deliver.

The candle before this one had significant volume, if the volume holds we might see a reversal right there.

30 min candle that is

The wild card in today's floor is the fact that anybody with a lick of common sense who couldn't afford to sell for under 10k sold yesterday.

The last four digits of my post number

chinks havent woken up yet. thats when the real show starts

Good one

>hurr durr country xy hasn't woken up yet

>So don't listen to me

we aren't