I invested all of my student loan money, and I took out a large pay day loan to buy BTC when it was 18k...

I invested all of my student loan money, and I took out a large pay day loan to buy BTC when it was 18k. Just sold and I am in so much debt I don't think I will ever get out of it. I cant even afford next months rent payment.

yikes

im with you. wat the fuck do we do now

Where are you from user?

Well, there is one easy way out. I think you know what it is, too. Question is, are you gonna do it?

Good job

exit bag bro
the only option

He's right tho

There goes an hero, watch him as he goes.

Good you faggot for chasing easy money. This correction is happening because of the millions of normans who pumped stupid cash into crypto because they thought they were getting rich soon. Should have only put in what you could safely risk not throw away any chance you had of future success.

Why would you spend real cash on make believe "money" that only exists digitally and has no value? This post has to be bait.

Why would you buy Bitcoin, you idiot?

>large pay day loan
You deserve this

Guys. Calm down Bitcoin is crashing but it is NOT over.
We in this group have analysed the cryptos that will bring you the most. One of them is CAPP and PIX.
In case you wanna know why, join:
discord gg/XsdQcUw

You probably should have just waited for it to go up again. It will be $20k within a month.

Canada. I don't have a gun and cannot easily get one so I will most likely leave my car running in the garage.

These pajeets have no chill, shilling their scam pnd even when people are on suicide watch

Go away pooloo

SELL SELL SELL
ITS OVER CRYPTO IS DEAD
IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE
JUST SELL AND SAVE WHAT YOU CAN. IT WILL GO TO ZERO CRYPTO IS A PYRAMID & PONZI SCAM !!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH

OR KILL URSELF, ITS EASIER THAN WAGEKEKING FOR 40 YEARS !!!!!

kill yourself

BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I’m in a worse position OP
>see bit coin go from 50 dollars to 1000 dollars to 10k to 20k
>had never fallen for the Veeky Forums memes
>20k was my breaking point
>everyone on Veeky Forums says to buy at the 18k “””dip”””
>have no money because I spend it all on student loan repayments/car loan etc
>say fuck it and take out a high interest loan (13% adjustable) for 10k
>go all in on BTC
>my logic was that because BTC went from 5k to 20k in about 8 months that it would probably be at 80k by September this year
>mfw this week
I literally just got off of a phone call with my mom where I cried for 45 minutes straight.

>people laughed at me for being a no coiner
>now my sides are exploding because they are getting btfo like this dipshit

Ok this should be obvious to everyone but remember.

BUY LOW
SELL HIGH

So it all depends what year you want to cash out in. Massive Rallies and Crashes happen in Crypto this is obvious too. Knowing that this market will only go up in the long term, there is nothing to worry about if you HODL.

you're retarded. But at least you sold.
Now buy back in tomorrow morning at a lower price and wait for the bounce. Thank me later.

he's joking ya dingus

Go get a ski mask and a shotgun and go make a withdrawal from the bank.
Don't be a faggot and stream that shit faggot.

how the fuck u have a garage and a car if ur this level of retarded?

>joking
Even if he is, there are lots of dipshits out there who actually did something like this.And for that, I must kek.