I came really close to killing myself tonight lads, I'm feeling nothing but utter despair and sorrow

I came really close to killing myself tonight lads, I'm feeling nothing but utter despair and sorrow.

Over 100k gone, just like that.

I've been sitting on my floor sobbing for hours, I can't even get up, I don't dare to open Blockfolio.

Tell me things get better

>ruins degree by crytpo trading
>worth 500k in shitcoins
>lose 300k in a couple weeks
my future is looking bleak as fuck. i dont think its getting better

post discord if you want to talk

btc is going to drop to 1k. also i farted earlier and shit myself a little bit

I wish I had the balls to END MY FUCKING LIFE

Hope you didn't quit your wagecuck job
I lost 200,000 of my 300,000 savings three years ago . I'm about halfway making back the money working my wagecuck job.

Start over. Move coins outside the top 50. Move into coins that have potential to be something. Catch moons again. Now is the time to be patient and hodl.

The best part is, I'm not / wasn't even working, I invested a fairly large amount of savings from my 28 years of life into this meme. Now I'm feeling like I've been nuclear holocausted 500 times.

I guess all I can do is hold into these bags

This is air money. Means nothing. Poker chips. Who gives a fuck. Shouldn’t be playing with money you can’t afford to lose.

Man up and thug it out G

You don’t fucking lose until you sell!!!!!

WHEN WILL PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS. PEOPLE ARE FUCKIN KILLING THEMSELVES OVER SOMETHING THAT IS SHORT TERM. YOU FUCKERS ARENT MADE FOR CRYPTO. SHAME ON YOU

MAN THE FUCK UP MARINES WTF IS THIS. ACTING LIKE LITTLE FUCKIN SALLYS

OP did you invest what you couldn't afford to lose? Congrats, you're fucked. We probably told you over and over not to do this. I'ts your fault you didn't listen, so pay the consequences. Either sell at a massive loss or be patient and wait a year for the market to go back to where you were before.

It got worded for me lost another 20% in between 5hours kek

You didn't lose 100k because cryptos cannot be converted into real money.

no user, it's not like that, I just didn't sell at peaks, I could have turned 10k into over 100k (and kept that money)

sir

You're a faggot
Just buy some alt coin that's on sale and do 100x

Are these posts real? Seriously why did you invest your life in this? Are you silly?

I blame the recent weakhands norman invasion

Man up and kill yourself pussy.

I picked this week to quit drinking on weekdays. It´s been rough to say the least. If this night is spent intermittently waking up from crypto themed nightmares again I´m going to crack open a bottle of vodka.

oops meant for

Could be worse. I had my bank account stolen this week as well. Lost real and crypto monies

have you tried not being a pussy?

There will always be people willing to throw caution to the wind for get rich quick schemes.

i picked this week to quit drinking for the year.....

after wrecking my motorcycle, getting a 2nd dui. and doing drunk dumb shit and losing my GF.

Stay the course user. Crypto is testing your character. Treat yourself to an expensive celebratory drink when you are in the green this summer.

>I don't dare to open Blockfolio.

Everything has bounced back user. You can open up.

>bull market
>WOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS'LL CONTINUE FOREVER, MY SHITCOIN'S GOING UP TO $10K
>bear market
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS'LL CONTINUE FOREVER, MY SHITCOIN'S GOING DOWN TO ZERO

I’m offering a 10% markup on anyone’s portfolio if they sell to me and stream their suicide. Seeing biz losers die gets me off.

lol I lost more than that because I couldn't dump all of my KCS because they crashed (though I still made nearly 1m in profit)
lost profit != realized losses

You are truly an evil man

Crypto people on English language boards don't realize most demand for crypto comes from China and other Asian countries full of millions of retarded speculators and shady businessmen trying to avoid taxes or shift money outside of their own restrictive domestic financial markets.

Demand doesn't stem from alcoholic manchildren basement dwellers with no money or income who think crypto is actually something people will use as money or legitimate financial instruments.

Everyone else in the world sees crypto for what it is, a hyped up speculative fake virtual internet money with zero intrinsic value. Blockchain is just a ledger-keeping method, an inefficient and energy-intensive one at that. Unless we develop quantum computers and unlimited energy, decentralized, blockchain currency is too stupid and impractical to be worth anything, by then we'll invent a better financial instrument to represent a store of exchanged value.

Still in the green here. only went in with 1k and hit five figures. Been homeless before, also had a house and six figure savings before. Hands made for holding.

Anglo crypto cucks are legitimately fucking retarded. They attach " values" and ideological faith to this retarded speculative shit bubble like how its about freedom or some shit how it will be a "currency" and how it hurts central banks and how this is some libertarian hack the system and show those in power type shit. They deserve to be scammed.