Literally nothing has fundamentally changed about crypto

>Literally nothing has fundamentally changed about crypto
>It's still going to become the future of money, finance, commerce, and exchange
>The fiat banknote system is still a dead-end road
>The USD has absolutely no chance of ever recovering to its ATH in 1984
>Cryptos are still going to reach a $100 trillion market cap within 7 years

Buy the dip, user. You know it's the right thing to do.

was looking for this thanks, just bought 100k

You're right

I bought like 550 at 13000 and thinking of buying more. Not like it's a huge amount to lose and if I can potentially make some profit why not.

a tulip bubble just like nasdaq....

The irony is that you are right, but it will be a government-issued crypto. All the decentralized ones will always be worthless

going to the BTC atm a bit later. Not putting in much but will be glad I did.

lol...you think people are going to buy that? fuck off

>yfw when the crypto crash will look like a kiddie playing in a pool compared to when the stock market crashes again

I can't fucking wait

you cannot seriously be this retarded

i already bought what i thought was the dip. now i just hodl.

>>Literally nothing has fundamentally changed about crypto

Furthermore, we continue to receive positive news. Big bank in Japan opening Bitcoin exchange, Korea NOT banning exchanges despite rumors, VISA and other huge companies seeking blockchain experience especially with Ethereum, Bitcoin lightning network continues to be worked on, Litecoin obviously about to release something big since Charlie wanted to exit his position so he wouldn't be connected to a news pump, Stellar moving towards FIAT exchanges for their platform, KFC accepts Bitcoin (wtf?), XEM continues to grow in usage and be accepted in more and more bars and shops in Japan (where, by the way, cryptocurrency is considered legal tender), NEO launching more and more ICOs, Zcoin/Ethereum shenanigans should be coming out this year, Ethereum becoming proof of stake this year, the list goes on and on

If you aren't in the market, now is the time to enter. And if you are, you should definitely not be selling right now.

wasn't looking for this and just sold 10k

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

So it's still completely worthless

>crypto is the future
>traditional currency is dead
Yet you have to convert your cryptos to $$$$$$ or you literally have nothing.

>literally nothing has changed about pets
>everyone loves pets
>retail pet stores are a dead end
>online pet stores are going to reach a $100 trillion market cap within 7 years

Gee I don't know.... government can literally track all money on Earth and automate taxes, essentially voiding any possibility of evasion and/or money laundering

Fuck man I dunno, it's a tricky choice.

Yeah, put your money in some dumb shit meme instead, that'll go down well.

>He still thinks decentralized P2P currency is worthless

Enjoy your $50 trillion indebted petrodollar, cuck.

>Trying to compare revolutionary tech (the blockchain) to online pet stores

Terrible analogy, user. Try harder next time.

For now, but within 7 years crypto will be widely accepted. The only thing that gives fiat any value is its convenience to use. Once crypto is convenient to use, and it will be in a short time frame, it's over for the petrodollar.

Why do you even have to post this? Let the fudders do their job se we can buy cheaper later. I'll get to buy cheaper and then get to see the normies miss out on the next bull run, double dip.

>t. bought at 19K

>crypto is the future

that doesn't mean bitcoin or any other coins that exist today will be the future

>>It's still going to become the future of money, finance, commerce, and exchange
>>The fiat banknote system is still a dead-end road
>>The USD has absolutely no chance of ever recovering to its ATH in 1984
All these points are correct. The last one isn't. Cryptos are currencies, stop treating them like the stock exchange.

Listen here you deluded faggots - why the fuck would the largest most profitable and technologically minded industry AND the literal rulers of nations buy/use tech made by a load of basement dwellers and nerds that's already being traded at an over inflated price when they can instead
>DEVELOP
>THEIR
>OWN
>BESPOKE
>COIN
that enhances and reinforces existing currencies?

You will NEVER walk into Tesco in 2050 and pay with Bitcoin or similar.
You will pay with sterling 2.0 and won't be able to tell the difference between that and using your contactless card today.

We're in a bubble guys, embrace that and make what you can while you can.

bitcoin will always be here. without bitcoin there is no crypto. fucking contrarian newfag

>LN is not utter horseshit
>Bitfinex doesn't exists
>Tether is 100% backed by real money
>Bitconnect is not an scam
>BTC is worth > 20k, this is just whales shaking weak hands
>BTC fees are ATL
>BTC can handle 1000000 tx /s

You are all so stupid my head hurts.

now i buy more ryppel??

Ripple is such a scam I can practically see their hands in peoples rucksacks taking their tampons

Do you really think people wouldn't invest in a government crypto? People dumped money in Bitconnect and bought 15k+ Bitcoins which are an unreliable asset with no realworld application.

You won't have the option to invest. It'll be part of a relaunched existing currency. Your Gran will have $, the gov will develop their own crypto that does what they need it to, then they'll launch it and Gran user won't know the difference.

"Without Bitcoin there is no crypto."
This is just false, if Bitcoin was for some bizarre reason knocked completely off the market cryptocurrency would continue to exist. Bitcoin has great odds of longterm survival, certainly better than the other cryptos but that's no guarantee.

T. Brainlet

>Once crypto is convenient to use, and it will be in a short time frame, it's over for the petrodollar.

This is the biggest thing holding it back. Imagine if Bitcoin (or any crypto) were as easy to use as a debit card? Right now, only techies, nerds, and the really dedicated layman can truly"get into" crypto. Sort of like when the internet started. Or when personal computers started. I remember having to use fucking DOS as a kid to play Doom. Could you imagine, back then, how hard it must have been for somebody to predict mainstream adoption of home gaming? Or a grandparent being able to send an email? Hell no. But strides keep being made and as wallets, exchanges, and everything become more user friendly, you're going to see the same exponential growth we did with gaming/etc.

It is indeed not a question of if, but rather, when - 2 years? That's pretty optimistic. 5? Maybe. Time will tell. The only other question is which cryptocurrencies will survive and which ones will die.

Here in the 1st world we don't, but every 3th world country that's cash based can use a system like this. If they're not fucking retarded over there they can save this market.

I did, i doubled my eth almost.

don't worry borther, this too shall pass. one day you'll be bragging that you got it so cheap.

>implying they'll spend loads of money and develop their own when the tech already exists.

Implying building isn't cheaper than buying existing builds

I would be very happy to be wrong about this and to see Assblaster be 100% prophetic

China, the EU and the US are all going to stomp on crypto. It is a good idea that compeats against bank and government control of money.

>muh new paradigm

Do you honestly believe anyone will buy crypto when it can not be used? As a currency it is a dead end. As an investment strategy get your nut and get out. Or don’t. I really do get pleasure from watching you tards pretend you know what you’re doing.

OP gets it. The tech is still sound. Crypto isn't going anywhere.

Best case scenario, things bounce right back.

Worst case scenario, this is a bigger slump that purges the truly useless shitcoins, shakes out the weak hands, and consolidates the market into a smaller variety of fundamentally sound coins with actual use cases.

Found the retard

Oh ya. Just FYI. The government crypto will it be sold but exchanged for fiat currency. People will be able to shop with them.

>>The fiat banknote system is still a dead-end road
Dumbest thing I keep hearing from you Libertarian pipe dreamers - Erik Voorhies is the biggest fucknut promoter of this idea. Yup, every major government is just going to give up on their own currencies and pass no laws for anyyone trying to compete with it....kind of cool aid you guys drinking?

You are so fucking caught up in the hype you do not see the glaring fucking flaws. There is no way governments will give up taxes. You are a fucking myopic retard. I’m done. This is watching people suck there. own dicks.

Bingo.

>Implying that if crypto was widely accepted as a form of payment and clearly outperformed the USD, there is anything the .gov could to to keep everybody from abandoning ship.

Yes. People should invest in a currency that is shady as fuck, has no value outside of buying chicken and where an exchange can literally take everyone’s money and leave the user with no recourse. No. Crypto is going to die out at least this Wild West version and bitcoin going to die.

you're probably one of those people who think crypto is about fast and cheap transactions

Fuck you, I want my video cards back.

I hate pets, fuck off.
Next you will say, that everybody have to have TV.

Logistically I question whether the government could do that and make it work. If say the dollar is replaced then how do things like debt factor in? If all existing coins must be accounted for then that just won't work for most current economic systems where the government has to regularly print out money to compensate for their own overspending and virtual money is caught in a limbo of eventual and recurring payments. A system where money is created through digital work and the currency has a set quantity and a system where money is created by people making it up out of thin air can't coexist equally with equal worth, the crypto dollar would surely have to work in a different way from any other existing cryptocurrency.

There's probably a way of creating a cryptocurrency system that can replace the dollar by operating under different rules from traditional cryptos that I just can't think of but even if there is a fairly good one what incentive does the government have to change the existing system? There's a hell of a lot going on in this theoretical "government creates a cryptocurrency" situation which we left to speculation and as such I don't think anyone on this board has any idea what form a government created crypto would take or how inevitable it is given the sheer number of factors involved in such a change. Also since the cryptos existence is grounded in the rapidly changing realm of modern technology and math the entire thing could be turned on its head if say a better alternative to hashing pops up.

"It'll be part of a relaunched existing currency?" I have no idea where you get that certainty from.

Currency is meant—its original purpose—as a transient store of value. You are meant to use it to invest in something that generates new value. By purchasing bitcoin or holding money in any currency you are instead wagering that the price now is not reflective of its actual worth.

If bitcoin was the money of the future you wouldn’t be “investing” in it; rather, you would be using it to buy your groceries, your Christmas presents, your new car. No one is using bitcoin for this. People are treating it as a stock and therefore its original purpose has been destroyed, it is as worthless as Monopoly money. Mark my words, bitcoin is dead; block-chain technology isn’t so investing in chip manufacturers might be wise post-crash but not coin itself. Coin should remain stagnant in value unless government tyranny fluctuates.

>t. person who criticized the internet a few decades ago