Waiting for today’s Assblaster thread

they call him assblaster because your ass will be blasted after your losses on chainlink.

fucking underrated as shit

Max keks. Well done, user.

Literally all there is to it.

The wishful thinking is out of this world.

top kek

Assblasterhu Akbar!

Now I have to rewatch this

Assblaster or not, name me one other crypto with as many potential use cases as LINK.

>as many potential use cases
how about just Do One Thing And Do It Well rather than try and be the Swiss knife of crypto

Jack of all trades, master of none. There will simply be an industry standard for APIs. LINK is an unnecessary middleman.

link is literally the opposite of what you said

Too much disruption.
Bigger institutions are slow to change their existing infrastructure. Link improves upon the current infrastructure leading to much less disruption. Still a lot of speculation, and if any change has to occur its going to take a while. The 7 ETH cap on the ICO was a good move aligning the management's interest with development instead of profitability. Overall as an analyst, I think the pieces are in place, It's a matter of execution and patience. Nobody can really predict and no matter how sane a project may be, there are always risk factors. I am bullish though, holding more than 1.7k LINK atm. Look to accumulate even more after today's crash.

>There will simply be an industry standard for APIs
1) the benefit of Chainlink is nobody even has to change their APIs
2) the industry standard everyone is working towards is ISO 20022, which CL is designed around pretty much
3) even if you make every API include an oracle, that means no decentralization
4) you're dumb

Bigger institutions will partner with IBM types not fucking Link.

Best bet is LINK gets acquired

This example is exclusive to banking
LINK has applications across multiple industries. Its just that banking and payments were highlighted do to the additional security concers that are addressed through LINK.

Not complaining

What example?

That is still among the better scenarios. Empirical evidence suggest that acquisition benefits the acquirees. I personally see cryptos in legit projects similar to equity based on the risks they are exposed to. A little more risky and inferior to the rights to assets claims in a bankruptcy event,

ISO 20022 i believe is a banking industry standard for their technical infrastructure.

Die stinky linkies DIE

Link can be used in betting, imagine you and your friend bets on a football game, if your team wins, you will get MONEY automatically

Fucking revolutionary dudes.

Isn't that speculation? What is your point?

Speculation? Wth are you talking about, just giving an example of what Chainlink can do mate.

Damn it

With PSD2 everyone will be able to access bank APIs.
The point was that the global standard isn't at the API level.

>if your team wins, you will get MONEY automatically
Isn't it how all betting sites work?

Link haters gtfo of this thread, noone needs you to buy and you won't convince anyone to sell so stop wasting our time losers

Do betting sites use smart contracts ? Talking about bets with your fiends.

What do you not understand about the word "decentralized" you brainlet?

come the fuck on

Now imagine a huge global betting pool powered by smart contracts, where NOBODY has direct control.

Am bipolar soz

>smart contracts
>"decentralized"

Those are just buzzwords.

Chainlink if realized has infinite potential. Eth is revolutionary but only to be used for ICO's.

Chainlink acts as middleman for REAL WORLD situations.

Exactly.

And you're just a brainlet. Seriously consider killing yourself.

If you want to make some profit even during the dip then join...
Discord >>UXBnfm2

nice

That's right user, lol. Just walk away. There's no way you're going to regret this.

Ok new here .What did assblaster say or do?

Shame fucked Sergey a few months ago and that’s why he doesn’t speak or give updates

>Shame fucked Sergey a few months ago
Who's Shame?
Is he another piece in the puzzle, like the recently exposed Jason Parser?

Fuck shame is an acronym for the shadowfork

>accumulating

It has been confirmed by annonymous but trusted sources Sergey was stealing Vitaliks food for the past 19 years

he said
"you say gay, you ain't even got no dick"
then he took a shit in his hand and rubbed it all over his body whilst quoting Dennis from always sunny.

fuckin newfag.

lol holy shit man

nice