Withdrew an ERC-20 token 48 hours ago

>withdrew an ERC-20 token 48 hours ago
>transaction shows as succeeded
>transaction hash still doesn't show up after 48 fucking hours
>doesn't reply to my e-mail even though I went through the effort of writing it in 他媽的中文
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Who else got scammed by this shit exchange?

Same, could've sold my eth at 1200

Same shit for me, tried with 50 ven (minimum ) nothing showed up yet, link shows no transaction. 16 hours ago

Kucoin is a complete piece of shit.

During the sale yesterday their APIs were stuck but processing orders, I put a sell order on Dent, was locked up, unprocessed for 10 hrs, then sold at the price I put it up for last night, total bullshit.

This is so stupid. This isn't even a problem of their servers; it's just them being so stingy with gas that the transaction doesn't even get processed by the blockchain.

I thought 2 years of looking through stupid Anki flashcards with moon runes on them would give me an edge in communicating with those slanty eyed jews, but apparently you can't communicate with something that's just not there.

So we fucked or what?

I think it will process eventually, but probably after a whole week or so.
This really sucks. I'd rather even use Etherdelta from now on.

this is the slowest buggiest exchange I've ever used, I absolutely despise kucoin atm

Yup. It's about as bad as Etherdelta atm, and worse than Forkdelta.
Only reason I even used it to begin with is that the prices are better for buying the dip, because apparently all the weak handed faggots bought their coins through Kucoin.

>I think it will b596 b596549
>I think it will pro549
>I think it will proprocess ev>I think it will process eventually,cess ev>I think it will process eventually, b b596549
>I think it will pro
cess ev>I think it will pr b596549
>I think it will pro b5pro
cess ev>I think it will pr b596549
>I think it will pro b5549
>I think it will prooc>I think it will b596 b596549
>I think it will pro549
>I think it will proprocess ev>I tess ecess ev>I tess eventually, b

i could honestly see kucoin just going away & never coming back. I wouldn't trust my money there

>kucoin
>ku
>doesn't realise "ku" translates to "cuckold" in chinese

You got fucked mate

Did you get a stroke?

You actually say "戴綠帽子", wearing a green hat.
It's based on the story of a guy whose wife made him wear a green hat every time he went out for a long time so her secret lover knew it was safe to come to her.

Kucoin is run by the same people that run Hitbtc, which is currently in the midst of an exit scam. Stick with binance and bittrex. Or Cryptipia if you absolutely need to buy shitcoins

I'm getting the fuck outta there if we will even be able to, this is going to be next Cryptsy scamming shit exchange, calling it 100% The Cuckcoin Shares are even dropping the hardest of alt altcoin. Anyone knows if Litecoin withdraw is working fine and where I can buy VEN elsewhere?

this happened to me last week with ETH. took about a week to actually go through. The tx hash never went through it just got recieved at the address in another transaction

Shit, just bought VEN, REQ and QSP on Kuck-coin today. Thought it was a good move since it has really low fees...did I just meme myself? Do I go somewhere else....it's a fucking pain registering on 10 different exchanges cuz most of them don't have these 3 coins together.

REEEEEEEEEeee

>where I can buy VEN elsewhere
Binance, obviously.
They seem to set their gas high enough, withdrawals always go through within a few minutes.

That's why I thought but Binance is Chinese isn't it? aren't their at risk of shutting down by Chinese Gov?

All the servers are in South Korea and Japan, it's (still) safe.

It's retarded that the "best" alt exchanges are located somewhere in fucking Asia, I don't trust these yellow motherfuckers.

Then use Forkdelta and Cryptopia.

wtf guys stop scaring me, i'm accumulating more PRL.

That is exactly the token I was trying to withdraw to be absolutely honest with you fämalam

>not withdrawing in LTC or even BCH

Mate, I wasn't cashing out in a crash, I'm not braindead.
Just trying to get my newly bought discounted PRL to my ledger.

5pm Monday I set up an order to get all my ETH to my wallet because I could sense danger. It took 7 hours to even get to processing, and then it said processed... but there wasn't any transaction hash.

I waiting with my thumb up my ass until late last night someone on Reddit mentioned getting on the line with support and having them fix it manually. They actually have a real person you can talk to!

I discovered the little support button at the bottom right of the screen, clicked it, and waited through 100 tickets in front of me (took 45 minutes) before I spoke to a real person.

Within less then an hour my entire ETH stack was sent to me.

Get to that support button and speak to a real person RIGHT NOW.

As always, never trust an exchange and keep your money in your wallet. But you can talk to someone. Do it.

If you faggots dont buy INTchain you will all stay poor. the next walton

I don't care if it stuck for a week desu. I've been daytrading and almost accumulated 10k. Will hold after that
shill me faggot

When I last looked they had disabled the option to talk to a real person, and told me to send an e-mail.