Gramps is finding some support at 10k. Expecting heavier support at 8k and 6k at latest...

Gramps is finding some support at 10k. Expecting heavier support at 8k and 6k at latest. Basically we're getting close to the realistic bottom levels and "return to mean". Worst case scenario at this point is going down some more but it's likely that in a week we won't be lower than currently once the panic selling at any price dries up.

Market cap is still in free fall though, so shitcoin holders are likely gonna keep losing.

Also in other news nocoiners will still not be able to use this opportunity due to their cognitive dissonance.

Other urls found in this thread:

pagarex.com/ref/830112?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Face it, your ponzi is over. Get a job faggot

It's sort of exciting

there's no panic selling yet, lol. this is the bull trap

No where near support, boyo

I don't really know anything about any of this stuff, I just stumbled across here after reading all the news about some kind of crash going on with crypto currencies.

Looking at this chart, Bitcoin gained a lot of value very quickly right? Isn't that considered suspicious? Why would something just massively increase in value out of a sudden?

As an outsider, seeing a spike like this, I would never expect it to just keep going up for no reason, let alone stay there. To me it looks more like reality started to kick in and the numbers are going back down to reflect the actual value of the currency.

What did I just say about nocoiners, friend. Remember that gold is worth 8t.

>there's no panic selling yet
Uhuh. 17k was the bull trap.

WHERE ARE THE WOJAKS GENIUS?

>hurrr nocoiners
Imagine if we had listened to you retards a month ago

>Why would something just massively increase in value out of a sudden?
That depends on what made the value go up wouldn't it?

>To me it looks more like reality started to kick in and the numbers are going back down to reflect the actual value of the currency.
Yeah, that's what's happening. BTC is a pice of shit but it does have its merits.

Haven't you been here for 2 days? People have been cutting their losses and getting out already.

"Support". You keep using this word, I do not think it means what you think it does.

Even after this crash I'm still up 2.5x.

Nocoiners should look for a spot to get in near the bottom.

I'm planning to get in when it hits 6-4k , provided that the SEC or big government doesn't get its grubby hands on this.

Just don't treat every "nocoiner" as retarded when BTC is a highly speculative investment and unlikely to even exist 10 years from now. I know I wouldn't recommend friends and family to buy it.

desu buying in less than a month ago wasn't the best thing to do. But nocoiner refers to the "it's just ones and zeroes, buy gold" people specifically.

>Even after this crash I'm still up 2.5x.
>Even after this crash I'm still up 1.5x.
>Even after this crash I'm still up 0.5x.
>Even after this crash I'm still up .05x.
>Even after this crash I'm still up .005x.
>Even after this crash I'm still up .0005x.

Turtles all the way down.

Even after a crash to 0 I'm still up 5x after taxes. Was about to cash out some more but still a nice 3x up and most likely gonna stay that way. How do you feel about that?

>mfw I realized this bump is just the bear trap phase on the way to 100k by Xmas 2018
>mfw niggers are gimme this on the cheap

Honestly? I don't really give a shit. It's not worth having any feelings over.

Oh, wait, you expected me to be butthurt, didn't you?

LOL.

Adorable.

"Return to mean", if it comes to that, is more like 2K actually.

Man, there's optimism and then there's delusion.

x15

I don't know. You do sound butthurt, otherwise why post here?

Huh? It's somewhere between 5k and 6k.

What's the difference between a scarce resource and a ponzi scheme?

I don't think so, not when you zoom out. Pretty much all growth this year violated the mean.

I know this graph gets posted a lot, but have you looked at some graphs for the other bubbles? Dot-com and housing graphs look the same. Why? It has some truth to it.

Where do you think we are now, OP?

A ponzi needs to have the boomer seal of approval to count as a sound investment in a valuable scarce resource.

Ah I get you. How much of the growth do you attribute to increased attention though? 2014 - 2016 it was basically only the neets who were involved. There's no way going right back to that.

Sign up for this ICO last warning! opens in 2 hours! pagarex.com/ref/830112?lang=en

Capitulation. I've been looking the mid 2016 to now chart and I'd say 5k is the new mean if we follow the graph to a t. Will be fun if it's 1k.

kys pajeet

A scarce resource can never go to zero.
They have other uses aside from being a store of value, so it will always be worth something.
(For example, gold)

BTC can go to zero.

It's not a currency either, because it has a limited supply. This limits people's willingness to spend it to buy stuff. BTC has experienced constant deflation since it was born, because it is built into the mechanism.

So BTC is really a weird experimental hybrid.
It's not really a commodity. And it's not really a currency. But it has behaved as one, sometimes, sparingly.

>I have as little a clue as anyone else what's really going to happen ahead but let's just pretend my guess holds any form of bearing

This is just me estimating the worst case scenario bubble posters always talk about. it's not like I can know what's gonna actually happen.

thing is btc won't rise that much anymore, it is now controlled by fiat and slowly guided to the exit, see digits

We're near the end of capitulation for this mini-bubble (September - February) and at the sell off if you zoom out.

>They have hope Satoshi. Sell your coins NOW.