I dont know why people bought this shitcoin. This trash settles at 80 cents EOM mark my words

I dont know why people bought this shitcoin. This trash settles at 80 cents EOM mark my words.

Just bought more actually, loving this dip tbf.

Why do you care? You dont have better things to do?

0,8 EOM
4 EOY
Everything is going after the plan

I like your confidence user

>4 EOY
Sounds like a very conservative guess to me.
I'm guessing 20 EOY, 2018's going to be insane even though we got off with a bad start.

For the coin to be worth 20, OVer a billion in payments would need to be processed per day. that' gonna happen? orly

For the coin to be worth 20 it would need to reach the market cap TRX had when it was $.20.

TRX managed to reach this market cap without any actual product, just with hype. And mind you, this was 2017. At the end of 2018 the market cap of all crypto is going to be at least double of what it is now.

I wasn't even counting the token burn.

Double of what it is now, so like what it was a week ago you mean? Nice lad. PRobably we're at the point where the coins will be valued at what they're actually worth. For REQ that is not 20, and won't be for a long time. Paypal did 120 millions per day just a couple of eyars ago.

>acting like .80 at EOM is a bad thing

someone bought at ATH kek

>Probably we're at the point where the coins will be valued at what they're actually worth.
If you think this crash is going to change anything in the long term you must not have experienced many crashes before.

hope you're right user

Speculative market, dumbass

I'm pretty sure actually

Could you guys stop comparing reqs market cap potential to paypal, its not accurate in my opinion in the sense that Paypal your buying shares of a company where as with Req you buying the thing that actually fuels the network.

>REQ
>shitcoin

I'm not. The paypal comparison is just to give you a sense of the scale it would need to reach to have value.

Stupid question time. In the back of my mind I've always compared buying coins/tokens to buying shares of the project. Helps me make decisions on what to back as far as promising companies. But say REQ does blow up and the network gets implemented and adopted... could they incorporate, go public, and sell actual shares?

Pipe dream but I'm just using REQ As an example, some crypto company will eventually go public, right?

Why do you post this every day?

You should not consider tokens/coins shares of a project. You own nothing but the tokens/coins. There is an actual company behind Request Network, and you own nothing of it if you own the tokens. It is possible that they could do an IPO and go public etc, but the price of the tokens shouldn't change -- nor will you ever get any share of the company frmo the tokens.

Does that make sense?

check em