Our next caller is "user" from Veeky Forums, how can I help user?

>our next caller is "user" from Veeky Forums, how can I help user?

Hey John, I was just calling in to ask if you'd fucking kill me. Please just shoot me in the fucking face.

Hey John, I only put $80 into crypto. Am I the smartest person on the planet?

>My wife and I have made great gains Dave.
>Ok, on the count of 3 let's hear your crypto scream
>1-2-3 BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET CONNNNNNNNNNNNAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>"Go ahead, user. You're on the air."
>"AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH. IT'S NOT FAIR! RRRRGRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! I WAS GONNA BE RICH! AAAAAHHHHHH!"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yeah hey john, i cant decide what to blow my brains out with a shotgun or a revolver...
ill patiently await your answer off the air john thanks

Hai John, you heard of Upfiring? It's the hottest new crypto coin in market for file sending, see just join our discord group we will make money and buy many vajenes

>good for you user, I assume you paid cash for those bitcoins?

What's the most affordable way to kill myself?

Hello John, I just wanted to say go fuck yourself and government issuered monopoly money. Buy XRB you stupid honkey ass looking motherfucker. Have a nice day.

>Well, Dave, I was gonna be finna rich
>Instead, i've mounted up 70k worth of debt
>a-and now I have to sell my house to pay off the debt
>I-I'm gonna m-make it..r-right?

We actually need to call into his show this would be absolutely hilarious.

Hey John. I recently invested my wife's son's college education fund into this digital currency called Chain Links. It's doing quite poorly and I'm concerned what his father Tyrone will think about this. What do you recommend?

Hey John! I'm hoping you can help me here as I am unable to find an actual answer. I was reading over in that this "Tron" crypto currency is releasing their new "Tron Dogs" thing. Which I'm guessing is similar to the recent fad all the kids were hip to, the "Crypto P-Pussies"? And you know, I've been hearing a lot of nasty rumors about this "Tron" crypto currency lately on my local Azerbaijanni nipple-clamp recycling forum. So, I'm hoping you'll be able to help me out here and answer a question for me: are these "Tron Dogs" decentralized?
DOES THE TRON CRYPTO CURRENCY SOLVE THE DECENTRALIZED DOG IMAGE PROBLEM?!
JOHN
ARE THE FUCKING DOGS DECENTRALIZED?!

Thanks for your time John, appreciate any insight you can give me.

>you invested in a "link"?

What's your discord group?

Kekd
Me unironically

son of basterd bitch where is john

John, my wife and I have gotten into some real trouble
I read on this one website that Bitcoin was going to the moon and I was simply all caught up in the hype that I took out a 60k loan and bought three bitcoins with it all
Now on that same site they're saying "coiners on suicide watch" and "see you at 8k"
What do I do?

Somebody should actually call him and LARP that they lost 30,000 on Bitconnect, then explain what Bitconnect is while acting ignorant to the fact it's a Ponzi. Then at the end play the sound clip.

Has anybody actually trolled Dave Ramsey or is it too hard to get onto his show?

u say wat?

this