>Enter the market finally
>It crashes
>everything crashes after years of knowing about it
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

thereformedbroker.com/2017/11/29/tales-from-the-crypt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"LOL"

Same. Also saw Ether crashing after IC O and laughed about dem coin nerds wasting their money.

Fucking hate myself

Don't panic. This is the call for smart money to get in

FOMO FAGGOT
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
KYS

Did you look at the charts?

I mean, you're a fucking moron if you buy something that's already climbed to the moon.

But thanks for all the money.

I never put any money in it despite following it for years, going to Veeky Forums for years (mainly for stock threads), and having a friend shilling me coins for 2 years or so.
I'll probably pick up a few btc if it touches 6k.

Bro, how retarded can you get. Buy low, sell high. How could you not see that the crypto market was hitting a local peak.
t. a no-coiner about to buy in to the market in the next week or so.

Get

Your

Reddit

Spacing the fuck out of here faggot

And you are probably going to sell when it hits 6-7k, cut your losses, see it at 25k in 2 months, say "I KNEW IT", then buy back in.

Did you buy because you believe in Bitcoin long term? Then hold.

I have not sold. I will not sold. I didn't wait this long to panic sell. Fuck it I'll go down with it.

>Heard about buttcoin since start never believed in this shit
>Saw bitcoin used as a currency in 2011-12 did nothing
>Saw bitcoin reach $1000 did nothing
>Saw bitcoin reach $5000 did nothing
>Saw bitcoin reach $10,000 did nothing
>Saw bitcoin reach $19,000 did nothing
>it crashes
>bagholders are now stuck into bitcoin forever
>buy when it is going to hit 5-6k
>sell when it will hit 8-9k again
thats how you act smart op

But Reddit told me to buy more wtf guys. The post had over 11k upvotes how could it be wrong?

>>Enter the market finally
>>It crashes
are you implying that's your fault ?

Did the same thing OP :(
feel u

same fucking story
i even gambled with bitcoin and bought dnm shit with it in 2013
always kept up to date with news but never thought about investing
finaly got in month and a half ago and this happens
well fuck it holding to 0

You need to have common sense and don't panic.
My story

>Saw bitcoin when it was worth $60
>Hey this is pretty interesting
>Research it, when it was $300
>Decide to buy at $300
>Chicken out at the last minute
>One month later crashed to $150
>Forget about it
>Check it a year later and it was at $1500
>Suddenly skyrockets to $10,000
>All my normie friends are suddenly buying
>Feel kinda jealous, I knew about this years ago!
>Start researching again
>Everyone is telling me to buy into it
>Realize it's another bubble
>Admit to myself I lost a good opportunity when it was $300, but now is not the time to buy
>Keep a cool head
>Shit crashes

Overall I feel pretty good senpai.
I'd rather regret not making money than losing it.
I may try to get in when the current crash bottoms out. But you need to keep a cool head.

If you lost an opportunity, don't panic.
Never panic.

It is just proof I'm never meant to get ahead.

Same.

Makes me wonder if this market is super non-liquid and my measly REAL $1000 crashed it

I'm so glad that wire transfers take so long, would have lost 5k in this market.

Thank you coinbase for being shitty.

>tfw hoping it dips lower by tomorrow so I can get in on cheap coins before they bounce back up

This is why you don’t buy or sell based on your gut feeling. You will get fucked in the long run

>tfw no coiner
>tfw I witnessed BTC reaching $1k in 2013 and its subsequent correction and concluded it was too risky to invest in cryptos
>tfw I wanted to buy some ETH when it was worth $20 and had $10k in savings, but couldn't because of my shitty laptop and internet connection
>tfw alcoholic NEET and only have $1k in savings now after blowing it up on a trip across Europe
but
>tfw I'm not a dumb normie who bought BTC in December because I'm aware it's a technologically obsolete crypto and it lost its use value as a currency
>tfw I started following Zero Hedge and experienced investors on Twitter after BTC reached $10k
>tfw I can acutely see the stages of a textbook bubble each time I look at charts of crypto values
>tfw I will witness Nick Land posting weirder and weirder tweets as we will approach the "despair" stage
>tfw I will just apply for welfare tomorrow, try to find a good job, and then invest successfully in the next Ponzi scheme with my newfound knowledge and future inheritance
>tfw I will just sit back and enjoy the Veeky Forums memes for today

dude you just entered a bit early but its not a big deal. what price did you pay?

Dont sell anything man, crypto is real and it will come back, hold it at least 3 months and we will see from there, as long as you don't sell, the crash doesn't affect you.

And now you're never getting your money back.

I swear you have to be 17 to think "reddit spacing" is even a thing.

Yeah I just started too, pretty sure I'm cursed.

This.
Here is a nugget of wisdom a traditional investor shared to some nerds at a conference on cryptos.
>I used the bulk of my time to make a point that I hope was appreciated. My shtick was “It’s okay to miss out. You cannot lose your mind over an opportunity that zooms past or become upset every time you see other people making millions of dollars.”
>I gave them my rap about “baseline happiness” – the day you find out you’ve just made a fortune, in the lottery or otherwise, is the happiest you’ll ever be. From there on, it’s all downhill. People who’ve reaped windfalls are no happier or sadder than people who haven’t. Your baseline simply adjusts up to your new financial reality and by day three or four, it’s like you’ve always been rich. And new problems take the place of old ones.
>I have two decades of experience dealing with wealthy people, and I’ve experienced plenty of victory and defeat myself. I think telling people to calm down and not get carried away with fear of missing out was probably the best thing I could’ve contributed to an audience like that, in a time like this.
thereformedbroker.com/2017/11/29/tales-from-the-crypt/

>found btc around 2013 but i was still 14 and 300 dollars was a lot didnt feel like buying if i couldnt get 1 whole btc
>find ltc instead buy 3 for 20 dollars each goes to 40 dollars i get excited and thought it was going to btc levels
>drops to 1 dollar in a couple months get sad and sell
>2017 see my friends talking about btc and i check the price mfw its fucking 10k check litecoin and its starting to moon towards 300 dollars
fml if i wouldve just found crypto a couple months later and found ltc for 1 dollar each i couldve atleast been masively in green overall

Anybody who saw BTC make world news headlines and said "Now is a good time to invest!" is a fucking idiot and deserves to lose all of their money