Mining

What is currently the most profitable to mine?

diamonds in botswana

Uranium

coiner salt

anything with ASICs retard. who the fuck still mines with useless GPUs?

>pump it

Gamer tears

Whattomine.com

/thread

coal you fucker, grab your pickaxe and go

KYS

My new all in project

I mine electroneum when I’m not using my desktop. I’m bullish on it so I hold it. GPUs mining for instant profit isn’t great. I’d rather invest the lump sum now instead

>he doesn't know about ASIC resistant coins

Thanks user, wasn't aware of this site

Mining.Turtlecoin.lol

xD

SUMO

Before the bloodbath this week I was making $240/mo with four old GPUs that were sitting around my office.

Minecraft.

runite

As in $240 cashed out or do you still hold some meme coin?

Do you own any ETH?

Underbaited

ETN is a good long term one. I have my RX 580s mining it

Fuck.

Thought I was the only one on biz mining sumokoin.

I have 6 Vega 64s and fuck Monero.

I'm mining about 6 sumos a day at 12k hash and only pulling 1100 watts.

Funny that the difficulty doubled as the price has gone down. Everyone and their mom is jumping on sumo.

Will be 150 by 2020

nice troll, 5/10

Just go to whattomine and coinwarz and plug in your hashrate. There are more profitable coins that aren't listed there, but anyone mining them probably won't tell you.

>babbys first crypto
God you guys are dumb

I want the mining meme to be over so mongoloids stop inflating the price of processors

Honestly Nicehash even if it isn't a coin. They pay you in BTC and often times more than the going rate of other coins. Nothing stopping you from using your BTC income to buy shitcoins rather than mining them directly.

Mongoloid here. I buy NVIDIAs cheap(when there isn't a worldwide shortage) and sell them at a jacked up price to idiots who think mining is profitable. I just sold two new GTX 1060 6GB Gaming Xs yesterday for $550 a pop. I paid less than $300 for them. Why should I stop?

I was thinking of doing the same. Barely using my gtx 1070 atm, so might as well sell it overpriced and buy a cheaper one in a few months

Do it. Far more profitable than actually using them for mining right now.

I just checked my deliveries today, got two more. Rinse and repeat. Just gotta keep an eye on online stock. Easier money I've ever made.

/thread

Rubies

DELETE THIS

mining directly to exchange, traded 50% to BTC for tasty lowcaps and hodl the other 50%.

at today's prices it's only about $75/mo (lol) but free money is free money desu. electricity is only $0.06/kwh where my office is located.

>no one mentions zencash

$150 by EOY