Who here /demolished/ but still up 2x, 3x, 4x from their initial and looking forward to the coming bull run?

who here /demolished/ but still up 2x, 3x, 4x from their initial and looking forward to the coming bull run?

Me

I'm down 5% from my ATH fiat high, but still up 20x

10x at my very lowest. Hoping to return to 50x shortly.

Me.
Bought more shit at the dip tho, but nevertheless...yea.

I invested $10k 1 week ago. Lost half of it already. If I invested 1 week later aka today I'd buy everything on discount and made x2 later when crypto recovers, if I invested 1 week earlier I'd make x1.5-x2. This is really frustrating.

Me.

Basis was $7500. I was at $33.5k before crash, at $21k now.

I want to cash out because it's probably gonna get worse but I should have done so during last night's bounce.

Im still up 4x from initial

literally me. All in /strat, taken an absolute battering today ngl lads, but I'm still over 300% up and the coming moon mission is probably going to be one of the most euphoria-inducing things of my life to date

Cashed out in fiat 75% which was 20x my initial investment.
Lost half of it since but still playing with 3x my initial investment right now.

Up 100x at highest, up 50x at lowest.

whatever makes your bags carry easier hotshot

>the coming bull run
facebookfrog.jaypeg

not to add insult to injury but if you invested the 10k today, you would be seeing much more than a 2x upon recovery. you'll still be fine though, user

I'm still 10x even now. I'd rather lose my initial investment than sell at these prices.

Started in june with 1k, got all the way up to 150k.

I've cashed out 8k already.

atm at 80k, idc if there is a next run but I've bought decent alts cheap and next bullrun will prolly take me to 1M, and if it doesnt happen, meh whatever.

made 15% selling my bitcoin at 10300 and buying back at 9700, risking but not bad for 20 minutes trading

I literally don’t care, I’m still up. Next year we are all going to be up at least 50x

I'm down 60%, when the fuck will it end AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

tfw only up 25x instead of 40x

FUCK

I know. I wouldn't invest if I didn't believe in crypto, but I still know that I missed out on huge gains.

Same, cashed out in December and left 20% to play with.

But now I'm thinking of putting some money back in because of this winter sale.

Poorfag here who put $330 in mid-December. Still over $800 and increased my DBC holdings dramatically by selling and buying lower. /comfy/ but could be comfier if I didn’t make bad trades my first 3 weeks