Ghost has spoken

Ghost has spoken.

Other urls found in this thread:

pagarex.com/ref/830112?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=ReMJow3vROY?t=2900
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

This

Fuck I forgot about Ghost, didn’t know he got into crypto.

Might as well be delusion. Like anybody else telling whoever cared to listen that it was just "a small dip, it'll be back up at a new ATH in a few hours" when the crash started. And then every day after that.

Translation:

Crypto has under gone a huge correction, and by this I think the price will start to rise.

Source: Cock and balls pattern on the hourly
#Ghost

Ghost is never wrong.

Holy shit he must have crystal balls!

Or he's just stating the fucking obvious like most of these morons.

[cans.wav]

MELTING POT OF FRIENDSHIP

Back down to 9.9k.

LOL.

Great bounce.

Hmmm yea, I'm not sure with the whole futures thing going on though

It's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A bald Jewish hambone.

>Literally who salt-right redneck

The market "correction" is far from over. You and your hick hero are about to get btfo if you two buy in now. Wait for the floor, and then buy. We don't know if the floor is 8700 BTC or 3500BTC. Be patient.

The prognosticator of prognosticators.

checks out.

You sound educated enough, I think I'll believe you over the guy that has a stellar track record. Anyone with a hick accent should be thrown into the gulag!

jews on the bus get
gassed gassed gassed
gassed gassed gassed
gassed gassed gassed
jews on the bus get

Veeky Forumsderberg supreme leader gave his blessing to link and btc, but btc was already doomed because of the antichrist, so only link will moon

BUY MY BAGS GUYS, IT'S HOW YOU MAKE MONEY

Anyone have the clip of him flipping out about something and you can hear the crash of beer cans as I assume he fell over or flailed his arms around too much?

I got kicked out of the inner circle 3 weeks ago for asking a stupid question about 42 coin, without any communication to me or why. Ask me anything.

BTW I remember reading a comment in the group (who are buying up usb sticks to get transaction fees for 42) something the lines of "...so then WE get to decide the price [of 42 coin]"

Ghost you are a skinless faggot

gassed gassed gassed
all through the camp

the cucks on the bus hang
swish swish swish
swish swish swish
swish swish swish
cucks on the bus hang

The man they call
>"Ghost"

>old angry redneck out of touch with technology thinks he can predict this market

top kek

WERE BACK GUISEEEE

How active was Ghost in the inner circle? Do they really make as much money as he claims?

Uh... Ghost is an autistic spaz who posts on Krautchan.

What does he know about crypto that I don't?
What does his portfolio even look like?

holy fuck so close to quints

I didnt spend a ton of time around there but he was usually there after the shows

I highly doubt they make as much as he says "$10000 a day" give me a fucking break sure they make gainz and study and share info but if you havnt noticed he has a huge ego and trys to talk up his "l33t crypto expert club"

isn't this that faggot who got trolled by bronies?

TODDLER SPEED BUMP???!!!

I know you're here Ghost, thank you for the Crypto and market advice

Checked em

Man I just got sub for less than a dollar. This thing has been my best performer. The Iron man that goes out and kicks ass and fucking bitches every day for me.

JOHNNIE WALKER

SECOND HARVEST

OOOOOH YEAAAH

>AAAAAAAAAAAAA buy my bags pls

A fat crippled texan alcoholic that gets trolled easy

i got that shit when it was 8 cents

I got it when it was 5 cents. Fight me.

>thinking he actually gets trolled
>being this new

Guess he didn't see his shadow

strong signal

>Thinking I troll my self
>Not understanding why I even have the trolls to begin with.
>Being stupid enough to believe I actually get pissed off.

Go back to your ani-me you fucking milky lickers.

Says the guy that worships the Rothschilds
around 48 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=ReMJow3vROY?t=2900

Holy fucking shit ghost. Thanks for the nostalgia user. Some of my best laughs were browsing /b/ and listening to his show back in highschool. Jesus fuck that was years ago.

OP

He's going live in 5 hours on blogtalkradio

At least listen for the first hour where he talks about the crypto markets.

If you are actually ghost
Why are you such a fucking coward to kick someone out of the IC without even talking to them?

I just wanna see who got the get