This is unprecedented... isn't it? Bitcoin always dips before it makes big gains but never like this...

This is unprecedented... isn't it? Bitcoin always dips before it makes big gains but never like this. I think we got a little too much normie money into the mix for our own good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The answer is staring you in the face on that graph.

Unprecedented bull run = unprecedented correction

No, we've had way worse crashes. Look at BTC using log scale so you can see the actual difference by multiplicatives.

Incorrect. We've had numerous >30% crashes.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

HODL to be safe. Short on these dips to be risky. There is always money to be made.

This isn't even an unprecedented bull run. Jesus Christ why does every normie who has been here for 2 months suddenly think they know what they're talking about?

literally happen every January

1k-19k in a year

ok mate

Your own hubris is going to be running down your face, not unlike the thick ropes being slapped on it by dock workers come february.

ITS OVER CRYPTO IS DEAD
THEY BAN EVERYTHING GLOBALLY
SELL NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

It never happened before and here again

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SELL SELL SELL

This is all out fault.
The stupid fucking normies who made something like TRON 14billion
and the faggots we are who rode their wave and dunmped it all at 20 cents

lmao fucking newfag says this hasnt happened before
Im sorry you didnt get in early

From 2013 to 2014 btc went from $13 to $980

That's why I secured $300k in profits on the last bull run and will be reinvesting $100k when price bottoms out over the next few days. Because I don't know what I'm talking about. Ok.

It happens literally every year, newfag. If you aren't ready to lose 70% during a random crash, crypto is not for you.

yeah and then it entered a 2 year long bear market

thanks for making my point

70% of bitcoins in circulation were hacked and stolen. You don't even know what Mt.Gox was, tard.

>moving the goalpost
ok m8 see you at 1k

This is why you fucking sell on gains. On average I sell about 5% of my stack every 30% gain. Maybe I won't become super mega rich instantly but in the long run I'm beating the market every time. I had almost sold my entire stack by December 21st on this run. I cashed out 200k and will reinvest soon. My initial crypto investment was $500. I didn't get to where I am overnight and it's totally unrealistic to expect having these gains in a couple of months of trading.

>OP here. Let me prove to you that I am indeed a newfag

youre the moron here
if you think you can compare the mtgox incident to this one youre fucking retarded and need to gtfo this market

If Mt.Gox wasn't hacked we'd be at 100,000 per buttcoin now.
The growth is exponential, not linear. 100,000 in 2019, $1 million in 2022.

You are just a mad nocoiner. We will laugh at you as we drive by in our lambos.

>retards who didn't sell in December and are still hodling are pretending this is a totally normal 50% drop and the jump all the way to 20k was predictable
Wew do you faggots even buy low sell high? Oldfag know the drill. Now is the time to shill against crypto, get it as low as possible, then buy buy buy- only to sell in mid December 2018
>rinse & repeat yearly newfags

>literally this delusional

>muh 100,000
>muh millions
You can't really be this naive, can you?

>mfw bought a portfolio at what I though was the dip @ $11,000
Still going to make it next month, but could've made 2x more.

I already made $500,000 since 2016. Stay mad.

What do you idiots think would happen if 70% of owned stocks were stolen?

Even thinking this is remotely comparable to the gox happening shows that you are newfags probably from Reddit.

This, but we'll definitely have another bull run before december. Mid year at the latest imo. Tech is starting to mature, adoptions by big business are going to be a big driver this year and next.

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

>Ah It dropped slightly I got a sell and buy something that is growing. (Buy high sell low).

Ghost is right, you morons are dumb money.

>if 70% of stocks were stolen
financial illiterate spotted

>stocks
>stolen

Pick 1 little boy, go play with your imaginary internet tokens, leave the tangible assets, inventories, and cash flows for the real men.

I’ve forgotten more about finance than you will ever know

Lol WOW another millenial financial guru. Please teach me your ways, Tyler.

these

this 19k peak was retarded to begin with - caused by normie fomo hype and low iq money + manipulation

btc 30k eoy 2018

It’s called an analogy you fucking retard. An analogy is a comparative statement. I know it must be nice for you to feel smart for once in your life.

Hahahahahahahahaha how do you forget what a stock is you fucking retard commit suicide.

50% ether, 30% XMR, 20% shitcoins.
You don't even have to do much, just sit and watch them grow.

Those were not 50% drops. This is the biggest market crash since 2013

Every BTC drop ever is 40% to 60%. It's the normal mode of operation.
Mad nocoiners are mad.

In 2014 it crashed from $1000 to $250 and stayed there for AWHILE. This shit is business as usual.

Is there an ETH version of this? When will the market start pumping again though? It usually happens after chinese new year, right?

You idiots with your normie paranoia. This is another example of normies being actually useful. I take them over the banks any day. The banks just want to destroy us, to kick us out, and to divide up this market amongst themselves. They are the ones not wanting to let the normies go and leave them and their index funds behind. They are the ones scared shitless about a threat to the establishment and its banking sector. And they are the ones crashing this market, not the normies who scratch together a few hundred bucks to throw into the mix.

>what if black people were actually maple trees
Your analogy was so retarded that rode the short bus to the super- special Olympics. I don't believe anyone as dumb as you is capable of getting verified to trade crypto in the first place

>My initial crypto investment was $500.

How many years user?

>black
>people
You really must be new here.

There is a lot more room for a downward correction with absolute retards like this in crypro.

You got me there. I'll give you that

>>This is another example of normies being actually useful

This is another example of normies being actually useful idiots, fify.

Of course the banks want to destroy us, they have been doing it for centuries what makes you think they would stop now? the banks along with the media got normies into crypto so they could pump and dump, the nomies dont give a shit about fighting the banks you are delusional if you think that, they want the quick goy shekels.

The banks are going to win, hopefully a few biz bros can come out on top and have a decent life with gains they make, hope they dont lose them all to greed and stupidity.

NORMIES GET OUT OF MY CRYPTOMEMES REEEEE!

(I'll buy your BTC from you for $2,500 each.)

February 2015. Took me a while to develop my strategy, and I definitely have made bad trades and taken losses, but my strategy has given pretty consistent gains since 2016.

>hope they don't lose it all to greed and stupidity
Lol I haven't been here that long, but there seem to be 4 types of people in crypto on biz.
>Day traders (usually lose in the beginning but get gainz once they get the hang of everything)
>Hodl-ers (literal retards who buy BTC thinking they will randomly check on the price one day and see their investment is equal to a lambo) [note: something insane like 1/10 of these people get locked out of their accounts or BTFO with no refund for falsifying something mundane in the verification process; only to be found out months late]
>Literal retards (these are the guys who buy high and sell low just because they saw a feels guy meme saying "mooning" or "crashing". They make threads contenpating suicide every time there's a dip and made begging for BTC a bannable offense)
>Turbo Autist (this guy recognizes every pattern in existence, has rigorously studied all the data available for years, and with his background knowledge of non-meme markets, manages to win every time based on trading algorythms, a conservative approach to gains, and recognizable seasonal fluctuations)

Of the four, the turbo autist and educated day trader will at least break even, however they are rare unicorns in the vast sea of immense retardation that is Veeky Forums.

*contemplating

>Still going to make it next month, but could've made 2x more
Oh there will be tears
cap this

>tfw literal retard

more of a Hodl-er actually

not a chart fag but this looks like it is going down,
Thots chart fags?

He's showing 2 previous examples of dips that went straight back up - then showing a 3rd dip (now) that he believes will follow the same pattern.

the dips are lower every time
peaks not as high
does this not show down trend?
Thanks for your patince with retards.

Up and down it goes, until the buffoons empty their pockets of all crypto and we all should have doubled our BTC by then. Another day of stormy waters, more profit to be made

oh and your chart shows a stable base around 12500-13000 i guess

Stable support at 12500-13000 on the chart, so thats where it will eventually go and stabilize.

btc rising - what do you guys think?

>btc 30k eoy 2018
You are a meme. I date to say I would eat rat poison if BTC is 30k by EOY 2018

you got all the normies that are interested

everyone on earth now knows about bitcoin

thats the end of the ponzi scheme

unless you find some aliens to buy your shit.... its over

dont forget other meme coins

bitcoincash, bitcoingold, bitcoindiamond, 500 other memes

Personally, I think it'll bottom out around 8k, just as I predicted at the very beginning of the November run but idk.

I told you guys we don't need normies yet, and you got blinded by your shitcoin moon missions.

20k by tomorrow morning

>the normie market is saturated
you know literally everyone in the mainstream is calling btc tulip bulbs? dont sell until cnbc is pumping it

It was a manipulated dump and we are going down to 1k.

Evidence: tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/

>buy at $16.6K

Wake up to this...
I will hodl, nothing else to do. If it goes to 0, ok.

Lower lows, lower highs
February long bear market

too low volume for reversal, but who knows

>too low volume for reversal, but who knows
This doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. The volume can be 1$ and still reverse.