Inverse head and shoulder is forming on BTC. A breakout of the neckline (about 10.3k) is a very bullish sign. Get ready...

Inverse head and shoulder is forming on BTC. A breakout of the neckline (about 10.3k) is a very bullish sign. Get ready, you pink cucks

seeing that pattern too at the moment, as soon as btc passes the 10.5k it will surge again.

post a screenshot of your long then nigger

settle down pervert, this is a family restaurant.

>TA
Meme lines and patterns are useless in crypto, stop using that

kek

>this delusional

wew lad

holly fuck you are deluded if you think we've hit the bottom
wish I could see your face when we hit 8k tomorrow

Why not at least wait until it's on it's way up again before talking about "inverse head and shoulders"?

TA is astrology.

FUDs OP, but is such a faggot doesnt explain why OP is delusional...fag

>longing bitcoin instead of buying actual bitcoin

>BTC

Take a short drop and sudden stop.

The other signals don't support your pattern, OP.

Big if true, though.

OP here- do with the information as you will. You can ignore it, doubt it, or use it as guidance. I personally don't give a fuck what you do. Just trying to make a quality post in a sea of pajeets trying to fuck each other over

>Drawing lines on a graph is economics

Thanks. I'm watching closely for the 2nd shoulder formation.l

Many factors are correlated to BTC fall, those are including Bitconnect (BCC) issue, China mining ban issue and BTC futures short selling.

BTC futures have greatest impact among those three and once they take profit from short selling, many experts are expecting BTC to rise up again to $50,000 and $100,000 level.

Additionally, Neo CEO have made a statement during the conference that mining ban in China is completely false.

There is no mining ban in China for any mining companies.

To sum up, we are expecting BTC to make a bounce within 6 hours as BTC futures are about to be expired.

Once BTC make a bounce, we will inform you whether clear reversal have been shown to the market.

Why do you idiots still think you can predict crypto? Your meme lines literally mean nothing

Nobody can predict crypto. But being educated and having the analytical tools at your disposal does give an edge over others. Ask any professional gambler - sitting at 51% odds is a world of difference from 49% odds.

Anyways, just your daily reminder that this is a zero sum game and some people you play against have better odds.

Bought an Eth on this dip. I figure if it's going to 10k this year I may as well get one under 1

this

Do dat fagget

OP here - meme lines looking pretty great.

>15min timeframe
>strong bullish sign