youtube.com/watch?v=OnuuYcqhzCE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUCK FUCK FUCKF FUCK FUCKKKKKKKK

RIDE THE FALLING SKY WITH ME
ITS ALL SUICIDE TO ME

OHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDD

WORLD OF DOGS

This makes my day. Bitgrail really raped you faggots with their massive pump. Why didn't you exit at $35?!? Kek.

Just like assblaster said.

WAY SHIT GOES

IT'LL BE JUST FINE

OH OH

HOW TO ROB A MAN BLIND

>tfw you sold at $35

Assblaster was right. Single digits Q2

I knew assblaster was the real deal when he called XRB the biggest shit coin ever.

FUCK YOU FALSE PROPHET IT WILL GO UP, TO THE MOON TO THE MOON TO OTHE MOON

>tfw you bought at 35

I will hold. We still have binance. Bugs are fixed. There is still some hope. Not much, but some.

YOU LIVE IN HIDING YOU’RE CLIMBING THE WALLS

HAHA YES!! EVERYONE KNEW XRB WAS A FUCKING PUMP N DUMP. BUT SERIOUSLY CONGRATS ON THIS!!

>tfw I put most of my savings into xrb

suicide: imminent

>WHEN YOU COME OUT AND YOUR SHIT IS GONE

G O N E

stfu

that was yesterday. Sorry guys.

I'll sell every other damn coin I have, but I'm holding my bags of XRB. XLM and XRB are the two coins that can revolutionize current technology.

How long do you plan to hold

yes, whoever did this put a lot of effort of buying stealthly and then reddit shilling. perhaps they deserve it, it was an obvious pump n dump from me when the shilling came out of nowhere on reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=OnuuYcqhzCE

Still up by x7, BitGrail ftw

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lol @ ledger and binance supporting a pump and dump

Until binance and rebrand for sure.
If everithing doesnt fuck up maybe this full year.

RIP the guy that bought at $37

I bought at $2, the only time I got in early on a good thing. You can take my retardblocks from my cold, dead hands

wasn't this piece of shit being listed on Binance?

lol

Good coin. Will def buy back in at $2.

Bought at $15, still confident in this coin though, has solid tech

>muh solid tech meme
would you say it has a solid dev team too? :^)

>20%

>muh solid tech meme
>would you say it has a solid dev team too? :^)
If the damn coin actually works then yes, is say the dev team is solid. Not sure why people equate the # of devs to success. Xrb works and works well. That says more than most of these shit coins you guys hold. Sure, there were some nice issues with exchanges but they fixed it. So the haters are salty they missed out on this rocket 100%

>tfw almost bought at 30
jesus

dag is a fucking meme

tfw put in an amount I am willing to lose
tfw will hold until lambo or coin death

Well the devs are pretty active yeah, and I've used the coin and the transaction speed speaks for itself, it does one thing and does it well desu

>Don't worry guys, binance listing will surely raise the price up!

To think I was rushing for a job interview because I wanted to get in before 40$, now of course I wouldn't sell in this drop but I'm very comfy atm.

that doesn't mean it will ever have a high USD price ever again though :^). I can point to many coins that are instant and free to transfer, and they are not worth anything. Hope this helps.