Would you donate money to a good cause Veeky Forums ?

Would you donate money to a good cause Veeky Forums ?

seems like a great way to get money off normies, might give it a try sometime.

btw, giving money to niggers? ever? it all gets in corrrupt politicans hands, thats why the shithole is the same as it always was

yes, i already did and will continue to do so.

/pol/ detected. Sorry that you are so heartless. I personally believe in the good of mankind and those poor children can have some of my wealth.

>I personally believe in the good of mankind

Your reality is an extension of your inner self, young one.

and what about children in your country? fuck them right... or homeless people in your country

You are delusional if you think money given to charity reaches its intended recipients. I'm apolitical before you accuse me of being a member of a group you don't like.

I'd give money to warlords if they promised to kill 10 nignog babies for every 1 USD I send.

its not my fault these niggers werent able to fucking build an infrastructure and keep it running without shitting out 10 kids they cant feed every year
dont even get me started with the billions of aid money shipped down there

Most charities are shit but if you actually care you can find legit ones, too. If you don't gaf at least be honest about it

I donated recently to buy medical equipment for children hospital. But I suspect you're asking because you want to get a reaction out of /pol/

A good cause would be donating condoms to Africa, supporting these people with charities is like building a tower from a deck of cards

That would be a BAD investment.

Who wouldn't?
Only way to get rid of hunger

The last thing the world needs is more niggers. Even if you are some kinda faggot who wants to pretend he cares about the niggers feeding them so they breed to unsustainable levels only causes more suffering in the end.

Huh.

I'm all for helping animals, but you have to understand that there are useful animals and there is vermin like rats and niggers .
You don't donate to rats, do you?

Yes, after I do a lot of charity work for myself and donate a few millions for myself first, if ever.

You should watch Empire of Dust.

My country is developed so if you live where I live and can't make it, you deserve it

If I am wealthy enough, yeah. I've been travelling to countries with lots of homeless kids, and I'd love to fund a proper orphanage. I'd go there personally, and all the stuff.

But I disagree with your picture. There are lots of people in need in your own country... why would you give priority and feed those that will invade us in a few decades, who come from a culture that support having countless kids even though they can't feed them?

And following with my comment, I somehow agree with . If you feed them they'll never learn to work by themselves. Let them reorganise themselves, and develop proper infrastructure. It's what people call a "self-regulation".

He's actually right. Donations to africa almost always ends up in the hands of warlords.

Not to worry the good ol (((Christians))) will teach them the error of their ways and import these wonder people into Europe. Africa is saved, thank you Jewsus

I was raised Christian and never got out of the habit of tithing, though now my tithe goes to actual people who need it instead of churches.

so this is the real reason of the crash

That unironically makes me feel better than if it went to the people.

>retard_alert.gif

This, Everytime you hear stories in the news about African politics i.e. Mugabe being weird, Zimbabwe coup.
They also casually mention some background information about the players, like the president is the 3th richest man in the country, the vice president the 2th, the general the 7th, the brother of the president X, you get the picture.
This is not because of a capitalistic meritocracy, it is because they use the political power they gain from advancing in the ranks, to enrich themselves.

When I make my fortune my plan is to airdrop millions of Cane Toads over Africa. I'll call it Operation Toad Drop.

Yes I do, but not to big organisations. If you give money to the one of the really big charity organisations you'd be lucky if even half of your money ends up where you expected. The rest is spent on ad campaigns, employees and such. That's why I support a rather small organisation where everybody works unsalaried and more than 95% of my donations actually reach the target. The rest is tranactional fees.
That being said, I get most of my money back from tax return

Welfare keeps the black man down

Welfare doesn't help but really blacks keep the blacks down. Racial equality is a retarded meme. They just aren't smart enough to function in a first world society.