Get out

Get out

??

They’re supposedly going to force everyone to become verified to withdraw, right?

I have about $1k left on there. Going to take it out tonight.

>Not already verified
pay your fucking taxes

rumors of people using funds when canceling orders

I never leave shit on POLY. Ive been there since the troll box. I have made hundreds of trades on her and never been let down. I have deposited and withdrawn HOWEVER she scares the shit out of me!

loosing*

Disappearing funds, deposits and withdrawals in limbo, no support, chat disabled to keep peeps quite, etc. It is glowing. Recovered most funds, 1 litecoin still in limbo, will probably never see again

It was the best exchange in 2016, it's full of ancient ahitcoins now

GET OUT GET OUT GET NOW
EXIT ALL CRYPTO MARKETS
PANIC PANIC PANIC
WITHDRAW AND CLOSE YOUR POLY ACCT

AAAAHHHHHHHH

Can not the same be said about every other exchange? What exchange are you exactly suggesting?

Probably going to tonight desu famlam

No, they have all my doges.

Everyday it is the same thread but a different exchange. 'get out of X exchange or prepare to get justed'.

Stop listening to these trolls.

People still use Poloniex? I thought they went under a few months ago.

I have a hard time believing people are still here from when everyone used polo.

Who knew a Chinese exchange can be so comfy?

Errr. I have some information that hey're having MASSIVE LIQUIDITY issues. This is not a drill, get out of this exchange ASAP!

its taking so long to load

spread the risk and keep away from obvious scams. I will not tell my exchange. The volume is good enough for me and it works flawlessly. No need for chinks and pajeet raping the trade engine

>Errr. I have some information that hey're having MASSIVE LIQUIDITY issues.

care to eloaborate on that?

Lol, stupid roastie. Invests in tron when she already has a rapidly depreciating asset that she should be leveraging for sick gains.

>believing anything on Veeky Forums ever, especially without any evidence

yeah,you can go fuck yourself, faggot

and she just took 50% off the resale value.

Do you have some source on that?

pls moar, her twitter is down

People are complaining on twitter.
Lots of issues with margin trading primarily.
However Lack of customer support seems to be an industry wide issue
I've been using Polo for a while and Not had a problem with BTC withdrawals, Took some out last week even.

I'm holding tens of thousands on this thing. I was going to transfer my balance to a ledger next week. It's not Mt Gox, right? I'll be fine, right?

People were screaming exit scam a few months ago and the site actually improved. (got less laggy )

They made customer verification mandatory recently which if anything implies stability.

I trust them as much as I trust any other exchange.

Got out of there last year and just got out of Bittrex completely today. Feels good.

I never got in to begin with, since their website is so shitty and customer support virtually non-existent

I pulled my btc out last week after they said “legacy users” will need to supply full ID ,the coins they have available to trade are a fucking joke ,when they do add a coin it’s sonething you’ve never even heard of and the site always buckled under busy periods.

Why would any exchange this big exit scam when they make millions per day on fees?

Well, it certainly doesn't sound scammy. Technical issues are expected on a high volume platform like this.