Join Our Project Veeky Forums

Join Our Project Veeky Forums

We are Spreading Bat Coin around to all the small youtubers and camwhores who can promote and make money off of the coin. this is a gold mine you dont wanna be left out right Veeky Forums

Join us and spread the word

discord gg/hRuJdDe

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PhillyD/status/953720245847388160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BATBRO REPORTING IN!

this is a channel for the real BATmen. lets get it

batfam cup of coffee bro reporting in

Can't wait for this to take off because fuck google and facebook ad money. Also gains.

how to send BAT from the browser to my wallet

Not possible yet. They will be adding that feature in the future. I think they don't want people to just cut and run while they're giving it away.

Quit trying to steal BAT you jew. The free BAT is for userr growth, give it to your favorite youtuber/content creator you pajeet fuck.

you cant do that yet, not until ad payments are enabled. For now you can only give the BAT away to content creators. This is how we jumpstart the BAT economy

give me a summary of it and fill me in on the idea behind it.

>Veeky Forums
>giving away money when you can just hoard it instead

OK thanks anons

was gonna hodl anyway, will donate to some

>can't accumulate more BAT on sale because everything is so deep in the red

JUST

I remember reading you cant horde this initial drops from installing Brave either. After like 90 days unspent ones are reclaimed. Just shill it to youtubers.

Can't you just trade to yourself?

>captcha: CASH ROAD

how the fuck to donate to youtubers then

Brave basically blocks malicious ads but allows 'good' ones. It also has some method for determining the attention users give to an ad.

>Users get bat when they see ads
>Publishers get bat when users see ads and
>Advertisers get better metrics and targeting

Also google and faceberg get punched in the wallet and the dick hopefully

This type of high time preference thinking is why you’ll never make it.

yes correct. If you dont spend the BAT it will get sent back to the UGP

It automatically donates according to the % you have listed on the "Payments" tab in Preferences.

For example, I want to donate 100% of my account balance to this melonheaded soyboy. I'll leave it like this, and on February 16th it'll transfer the BAT.

This way, the browser automatically gives a certain % of your BAT away to content creators every month, while you earn the BAT for watching advertising, etc.

This is such a fucking great project holy shit

I bought in at 72 cents, but I still have total faith that this will take off. Let’s go lads

They also plan to eventually add the ability to buy and sell premium services/content this way

Yeah, plus I love the idea that the Ad revenue model is completely changed under Brave.

Because seriously FUCK tracker ads that target users. It's fucking obnoxious and weird to have clickbait ads that mention where you live and the product you just bought on Amazon. Especially when you realize that Facebook and Jewgle are profiting off of that information, by literally selling your personal information to third parties. Pretty fucked up. If Brave ever takes off it'll be a huge step in the right direction.

you are one of the wise ones. I don't say this lightly. markets get smarter over time. right now we have a real working use case for tokens that is perfectly entering an industry that needs to be disrupted. meanwhile we've got all this money floating around in coins with no product and questionable use cases.
just be patient and we will be rewarded. the dominos will start to fall with cnbc, youtubers, and twitch streamers covering BAT. the nobatties here will then fomo in much later when it's already past $1. when the market cap is around $5B we'll see normies start using Brave instead of Chrome. it's going to be beautiful watching the first token actually get used for something instead of just being hoarded.

This. Eich is a genius. There's a reason the UGP dropped the day after youtube announced the mass demonetization of accounts.

how do I give this BAT to pewdiepie? do I just watch his vids w/ Brave?

this man is always 5 steps ahead

Yeah straight up watching his vids will increase the % of BAT you donate to him, but if you go to preferences you can edit that percentage manually:

got it thanks user

how do i get a hold of Bat?

www.uphold.com
or binance/bittrex

twitter.com/PhillyD/status/953720245847388160

You guys bought right?

HOLY SHIT

IT'S HAPPENING LOL