We'll never be fucking rich will we?

We'll never be fucking rich will we?

The system is so fucked up its wither luck out or be born into riches or you're doomed to be a min wage slave or be in a job you hate not to fucking starve to death

Tell me why i shouldn't just kill myself now?

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
boards.Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Life is worth living user

>it gets better

Nice meme, nigger

The only way to truly make money during these depressing times is to put your money in some sort of safe haven. Plenty of ICOs are seen as safe havens...especially ones that don’t end for a while.

The MGXL ICO is a good example
magnalis.network

Only 10,000,000 coins in supply with under 2 million left for sale, each coin is $0.30 each and when it hits binance in June, we could see $10 per coin at the bare minimum.

Seriously biz, put some ETH into Magnalis. Make sure to use a metamask or MEW wallet too so you can keep your MGXL tokens safe.

God bless you all and let’s keep crypto alive!!! It’s still the beginning. We’re all gonna make it.

Magnalis is the ark

You probably should just kill yourself if that's your perspective on life

Because the rich need people to work for them, like you, OP.

Imagine being a mouse
Now stop complaining you sad pussy

The problem is that you can't get rich unless you have CONNECTIONS. I am pretty sure this crash happened with easy market manipulation, if we just had an insider (ok we did have assblaster) we would have all sold last week. These whales can work together to crash the market and buy back in after we have all panic sold and make themselves rich. It's really a matter of knowing when they will do this. If we had our own whales or personal insiders, everyone on this board would be rich just as those on wall street right now.

because it doesn't get better when you're dead. You will either go to litteral hell or just repeat your life again in the exact same way or everything is black but you are still conscious and aware of what's happening and it stays that way forever and you go insane because it's so fucking boring

If you’re not a whale and have any experience in this market you would know why “hodl” however cringeworthy it is, is a meme.

yes you wont be rich unless you are crazy lucky. get a job you like.. i did, why cant you

Work hard you lazy fucking bitch. I have an uncle thats illegal he came here to the usa with nothing and started his small business and now he's making more than 100k a year and growing his business. If he keeps it up he's easily going to be a millionaire. Work hard and don't be a dumbass investing in stupid meme coins.

This. Skelly will save us

You have to go back

Don't kill yourself, that's what the globalist satanists want you to do.

> get a job that you like
if you are forced to do what you like for 40+ hours a week everyday waking up at 6am and forcing yourself to sleep by 9:30 then doing what you "like" becomes doing what you hate

Shift currencies where you need, what's most important now is to keep your balance somewhat in the green.
Eventually things will get better.

Coins are how to redistribute wealth.
Get millionaires to spend their money on memecoins while making fiat bank off of them and living a well off life.
Don't give up on it, user.

My uncle who's illegal literally has blue eyes and provides at least a dozen people with good jobs. Deport the brown poor ones.

This user is right
Join a nationalist group instead
Avenge the fallen.
Avenge our ancestors.
This applies to every people in every country. Except maybe one.

>if you are forced to do what you like
if you are sitting at home for 168 hours a week in front of your computer browing, shitposting, playing vidya doing what you "like" becomes doing what you hate

You can stay

that's an interesting view on the afterlife

*inhales*

JUST GO TO WORK BRO

JUSTSMILE BRO IT'S ALL GOOD

JUST MAKE AN EFFORT BRO HAVE SOME FUN

JUST GO UP TO HER AND ASK HER OUT BRO

Nice try, fagggot

boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/5986620/

hahha hes not crypto rich yet

Do you have a job?
Get paid, invest in your ROTH and 401k.
Do crypto on the side. Save, save, save.
Remember, compound interest is fucking amazing.

Like I asked for your permission faggot

Fuck you defeatist, man up already we are gambling here with high odds of winning but it's not settled.
Study, get a hand full of good friends, get a non-progressive girlfriend and just fucking live.
Even if we all end up not being rich we will be able to tell our grandkids that we made loads of money out of fucking internet stickers with buzzwords on them, stop for a second and think about it just the fact that you are invested in crypto puts you ahead of 99% of world population in regards how fucked up the world actually is, exploit it you fuckin mong we are blessed.

So you're saying the Jews are behind this?

If you invest in a crypto that will survive the crypto bubble burst, then you will become very rich OP. Just like the early investors who invested in Google, Amazon, Ebay, Apple and Microsoft just after the dot com crash.