HOW!?!?!? WHY?!!?!?

HOW!?!?!? WHY?!!?!?
WHY IS THIS FUCKING THING MOONING LIKE CRAZY?! WHAT ARE YOU UP TO WHALES?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mHsiGLMGPFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hop on for the ride

Justin seeing a chance.

As his fanboys are fresh, new and averaging the IQ of a toothbrush, he buys his shitcoin into the green to show a slither of hope to the idiots who are shitting their pants right now.

I bet you, the level on which the TRON crowd functions, this will actually work out nicely for him.

Also, they might just be doing it themselves. They literally are void of any reasoning and take hodl to a whole new level, just like the idiots who are buying back into Bitconnect. That will be the biggest 24 hour gainer tomorrow...

coin burn announcement, new partnerships, new exchanges, FUD finally cleared...
buy, buy, buy, pic related

Bitconnect I mean. In 20 hours that will show the highest percentage of any token on the market.

b-but it's the cheapest coin to get into... think like a Norman, to outsmart a Norman and make money

this coin has a established team.
the coin is well known
they messed up with there PR when this was mooning but they have learned from their mistakes.

fud all you want but it is here to stay, bitch

Stay comfy til $1.00, get fucked Funfags

Seriously, the amount of FUD on TRX and I've already made a few thousand off of it. This low is fucking gorgeous and I'm loading up.

Haters gon' hate.

lets be honest and cut the bullshit. no one here actually believes that TRX is a shit coin. C'mon everybody, now let me see those iron hands, there ya go, lets see them. just keep hodling. great.

How could anyone not buy even just a little bit when it hit rock bottom?

youtu.be/mHsiGLMGPFE

haha thats right.

I wish this coin would go as low as it can so I can keep buying more.

stay poor faggots

Literally, the iq of a toothbrush. Toothbrushes vibrate these days, just like these dribbling retards push buttons on their keyboard.

A chink dandy with a failed voice messaging company promising internet 4.0 and defeat of Facebook, Twitter and all other top 100 companies with TRX as the only token. And then he goes on to build doggies. On a platform with a new token. And they eat it.

They fucking eat it.

discord gg/3fW7bzr

Thanks for notifing shorting with 100x leverage right now also I am a humpback whale and can keep a wall up that can not be breached this thing will die and stay dead.

>tfw hodling trx since .003

TRX fuck yeah
.25 by eom

>hood niggers are shilling the fuck out of this

No thanks. Go back to Bitconnect

Muerto gato rebota

plz yes

I've been thinking about what you just said and you're right. There are huge consequences to the poor with this whole crypto game.

Basically what is happening is that investing has democratized and is also accessible to the poor, who generally are poor because they are either dumb, lazy, gullible or all of the above.

Which means that the future might be a constant wealth transfer from the dumb to the smart, poor to the rich, without authorities to prevent them from their own stupidity.

BCC, TRX and all of those scams are perfect examples.

feelsgood

"David Duke :3"

They're trying to get the normies back in to prevent the market from completely crashing

Literally sold all my TRX and FUN before the dip...i had a funny feeling so i moved it all into Walton Coin. No regrets only lost $175 and still have all my XLM and Ripple

Have fun with your moons, we HODL over here