Everyone just chill the fuck out

This happens every year, us old timers known it and you should too. It will bounce back and if it doesn’t? Then you’ve learnt the first fucking rule of crypto, never trade more than you can afford to lose!

Before this dip how many of you were thinking “yeh you know what, I’ve made enough gains, January 15th is the day I get out of this life” none of you were.

Because of this just hold it all for a few months, it will always bounce back...the main question you want to ask yourself is where’s the floor? Because that’s when you buy more!

The tree has been shaken of everyone next to you at work talking about Bitcoin, this has scared them off and you should be thankful because now we can carry on doing what we do best without unreadable charts every few hours, let them leave. They will be back on October again like they always are but this time make sure you’ve made enough money not to be affected by their shit.

Good luck user...we know we don’t need it.

Well said

the bears are bullying us real hard right now but its going to be fine

Good post, thanks

This should be fucking common sense. I can't stand all these morons screaming "is it over!?" I've only been into crypto fpr about 8 months now and I see the fucking patterns.

I guess these useful idiots are good though, i buy there sell offs for cheap.

>it will always bounce back
What a retarded mindset. All it takes is one time for it to not bounce and your screwed. This could be that one time, or it could not. Your not some all knowing analyst that can perfectly read the market.

So you don't belive in the blockchain.

You think the patterns will last forever do you? Price shooting up high, followed by a slight correction, and rinse and repeat until the price is $infinity/bitcoin?

It will end eventually. And bitcoin is a classic bubble.

Think about how many crashes were in the stock market in the entirety of its existence, think about where it is now.

You are absolutely fucking retarded if you think the stock market, which is tied to the GDP of a nation, is the same as some speculative asset that has no inherent value. Bitcoin could drop to $0.01 because it has nothing backing it up like factories and products that are actually physically produced. It is all virtual meme money.

Stocks and indexes on stocks have an upward drift over a long enough time period because the economy continues to grow over time. Bitcoin does not follow this trend, it is a bunch of people throwing money in a pit and getting other people to also throw in and the price is driven purely by how many people join the game and how many leave.

blockchain not bitcoin
meme but tru

Absolutely incorrect statements. Apple shares go up 180% a year, you make about the same mining Ether.
What is backing up Facebook shares except CIA cash?

Stock market is diversified and represents actual products like cocola, apple computers, ford cars, boeing airplanes etc.

Crypto is just digital monopoly money thats not used by anyone for anything except speculation.

Its not going back up

Apple is an actual business with products, factories, sales. You can tie the value of the stock to actual things. I don't understand how you can think a business with actual output (and the subsequent stock value for that company) is in any way the same as virtual meme currency with nothing backing it up.

>This happens every year, us old timers known it and you should too. It will bounce back and if it doesn’t? Then you’ve learnt the first fucking rule of crypto, never trade more than you can afford to lose!
>Before this dip how many of you were thinking “yeh you know what, I’ve made enough gains, January 15th is the day I get out of this life” none of you were.
>Because of this just hold it all for a few months, it will always bounce back...the main question you want to ask yourself is where’s the floor? Because that’s when you buy more!
>The tree has been shaken of everyone next to you at work talking about Bitcoin, this has scared them off and you should be thankful because now we can carry on doing what we do best without unreadable charts every few hours, let them leave. They will be back on October again like they always are but this time make sure you’ve made enough money not to be affected by their shit.
>Good luck user...we know we don’t need it.

Facebook makes billions in revenue per quarter. It could be the most profitable company in the world soon.

What crypto company other then shitcoin exchanges make a cent of revenue

Nice Reddit post and spacing

huge advertisement revenue? the fact that each share represents a percentage of ownership of the said company?

News flash do you think BTC is crypto?! Cause it is not!
This is not the 2010 grandpa, so what if BTC dies?! There now ETH, DASH, Ripple and many other promising projects!

BTC is gonna die and be replaced at some point by something else. It will cause some shock waves but so what.

Crypto is not gonna die anytime soon. It may get regulated and become less volatile but that pretty much it.

Or are you saying that in the year 5000 humanity is not gonna have a universal currency that can be send and used in flash like in Star Trek. Cause crypto is the pre alpha of that world currency

This post reeks of "god im dying here I need to talk people into injecting more money into this so I don't lose my house".

as long as blockchain is more secure then dollar and gold, its going up.
which is forever until theres no more money left

Thats the entire hodl meme.

People who made shitty investments have a vested interest in others not selling and try to trick them ouy of it.

What are you even defining as security?

a product, being a massive social media platform that is being used by billions of people?

I love cryptos too, but unfortunately it feels like they are the solution to a problem that hasn't occurred yet.

Expecting this market to keep going like this is retarded. The best bet is to assume that this is the final year we’re gonna have with this kind of profitability, and therefore try to make as much as you can in the coming months before cashing out the majority.

Compares at 10b+ market with a 500-750b market.
>muh this happens every year goys dont woori muh

Read up on some signals based on technical analysis. I suggest STRAT, PACC, COLX, THC and ENJ.

Technical analysis based on indicators gives buy and sell targets. You put an order around that and do whatever you want till its triggered.

Dont know anything about technical analysis and indicators? Join this discord where an pro stocktrader teaches over voicechat for free. Why am i shilling this? So i can get premium membership that gives me 30min of private teaching with the stocktrader. Don't believe me? Don't click the link.

This is no pump and dump or mutual funds group

> pic is of an recent example of a signal given by the discord

GcbXdfG

ability to posses a store of wealth

Incorrect you talking about BTC.
In cases like ETH and future coins like it ( Lisk comes to mind) value is not just a meme. Legit projects can and use the their block chain to be the backbone of their operation.
It may be retarded but crypto kitties is such a project.

So currency which has lost over 50% of its value in a month is a good store of wealth. Ok

>Storing your wealth in the most volatile piece of shit ""asset"" imaginable

and has gone up 1000% in one year

This, how many link fags spammed that shit in Nov and it never came back. Pulled out in Dec when I knew normie couldn't control themselves

Goes up 1000% in one year and then loses 50% of it's value in a few weeks. That is the definition of VOLATILE. You do not store your wealth in something that volatile. This piece of shit is only good for speculation.

Jesus christ. Find another stock trader.

>> happens every year
bullshit. Look at the charts.

>i want to belive

you dont cos youre weak.
and poor

FUCK YOU THIS IS GOING TO DEPLETE OUR GDP WERE ALL GOING TO DIE THANKS FUTURES SHITTRADERS

8 months? Wow.
Have you looked at the chart from last year, or the year before? Do you have any idea what you are doing?

That's all fine and dandy but what does FB produce?!

What does any company that focus staying on the internet produce?!

Heck google before long was just a search engine and software company.

For fuck sake even 9fag costs 200-300 mil

>Then you’ve learnt the first fucking rule of crypto, never trade more than you can afford to lose

i didn't. but now i want to know if it's possible to avoid this in the future. i know nothing about these things

kek

Fucking kek

Companies are valuated not only on goods but on services. Banks don't produce anything, they generate revenue from their services, which is lending money and providing money to those who need it. So basically a company's stock is based on it's revenue and any actual assets it owns.

Bitcoin is more like a commodity like Gold. Price determined purely from buy/sell volume.

Particl should be by q2 q3 of this year with a decentralized marketplace with currency agnosticism and atomic swaps.

It's also going to be community moderated so that no illicit goods enter the common marketplace. You can't stop people from pretending to sell one item and privately selling another but from an outward perspective it's going to be a clean operation.

This is how you know crypto is a bubble. People like THIS are the ones trading the thing. Relying on the same speculative talking points to keep them in bed at night. Instead of thinking it will go up because of its value, it's gonna go up because "hurrr everything goes back up"
Just know what you're getting into. Bitcoin is not the stock market. Like fiat, Bitcoin has no inherent value. Unlike fiat, no central banks will ever exchange the thing. Whereas with most things traded, there are tangible goods, products, or services of value. Can you make money off of crypto? sure, but it's still entirely speculative and if you're going into crypto with a mindset of an investor instead of a speculator, you're going to get burned.

kek
bitcoin mining is a billion-dollar industry
soon enough, we'll have more than just a few companies racing to make the most efficient bitcoin miners
miners won't sell unless they're making a profit, and for as long as they're using the same hardware, they're always fighting the increasing difficulty
meanwhile, demand is exploding, and supply is dropping
the "value is nothing" argument is a meme, if only because you absolutely must spend money in order to mine any immediately, market-rate valuable quantity of it
if you want proof of this, just wait until the PoS coins die off; as far as i can see, the only thing that currently backs them is speculation, which drives demand up, which leads to an increase in price because of the lack of immediate access
the PoS cryptos that will escape death and will remain healthy are the ones that have, and continue to have huge consortiums backing them

Your parents are going to be disappointed in you when you waste all your Christmas money on something so hilariously over your head bro

>I'll have 2 extra small cheese pizzas and a side order of pasta with walnut sauce please my fellow free marketeers
>brb running for public office

OP here, just bought some more and I can see slight bits of green on the horizon...were almost there boys.