ChainLINK

buy chainlink my niggas

guaranteed $2k coin in 1.5 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1nmLU284fIk?t=696
twitter.com/AnonBabble

or $0,01

kek

If there's a coin with multiple threads on top of biz over several days it's a good sign to stay away

it's a total scam, just a json parser, it isn't even decenterlazed, like they're all claming. the dev team already scammed people with the infamous confido coin, stay the fuck away form this.

I did this mistake with Ethereum

Enjoy your bags stinky linky

nigga how new are you? Chainlink has had multiple threads on top of biz for several months faggot.

Same thing with Antshares and Eth.

WHY THE FUCK IS THERE NEVER ANY NEWS. THAT CHINK BASTARD SHILLS HIS FUCKING SCAM COIN EVERY HOUR GOD GIVES HIM.

WHERE THE FUCK IS SERGEY

WHO is this jason parser i keep hearing about?

New lead developer that was supposed to turn everything around.

Instead he's snorting blow off ladyboy cock with sergey.

Can't believe I fell for this scamcoin. Didn't I read somewhere that Sergey has Jewish ties?

>$2,000,000,000,000 market cap with full supply

Sure buddy.

LINK is literally for niggers

I've actually applied to work for them, hope I get a reply at least.

Why would you expect that. ITS A TWO MAN FUCKING TEAM. NEITHER OF THEM CAN CODE.

You linkies digust me. You're so deluded you don't realize that link is nothing more than a simple Jason Parser that could be written in javascript in a few minutes. it doesn't even need a token. Speaking of tokens, link being more than $1 defeats the entire fucking purpose of the coin. How can you be this oblivious?

What real world use does link even have? Have you ever thought beyond the memes and the charts and really considered it? Nobody uses smart contracts because nobody wants to get involved in white supremacist internet funny money. Banks aren't going to adopt it because they make money off of things taking forever, and normies don't know any better.

And that's not even talking about the 'team', which is literally two people. They haven't even hired anyone. Did you miss all of the reports of Sergey fucking prostitutes and eating cheeseburgers after the ICO was finished? Hope you got your $32MM worth, retards.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that link is just an ERC20 token. What other token has made it past, say, $2? Can you name a single one? Exactly, no, you cant.

Even Vitalik says it's not worth $32MM. Are you going to disagree with the autistic genius money skelly? Of course he understands the value of oracles, that's why he's going to include it in the next ETH update (cap this). Why the fuck would he leave something like this to a no-name shitcoin? Use your fucking brain manlets.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that Ripple (XRP) will effectively put bank supercomputers in every major city, completely removing any use LINK ever may have had. If you believe in oracles, great, why not pick a project that has an actual fucking future?

OH LOOK, IT'S CRASHING AGAIN, SURPRISE. Fucking deluded stinky linkies.

Shitcoin just look at marketcap compared to billion mcap colns only weng like 5x since ico

For the people that don't understand what all the deluded linkies are on about when they say link is going to change the world, watch this

youtu.be/1nmLU284fIk?t=696

This is what chainlink is working towards. It's unlikely to get there. If it does get there anyone that holds link will be rich beyond measure.

Embed might not start 696 seconds in, fastforward to 11:36

>link is a shitcoin
>billion mcap colns only weng like
pic very much related

Jesus, shut the fuck up. You’re FUD is stale dry and boring you useless waste of space.

Several days it's a shitcoin, Several months and it's the next Ethereum.

2$ in 1.5 years is terrible, there must be hundreds of coins which will perform better within that time frame.
you can litterally put your money in an index fund and after 1.5 years get the same return.

Several months nigga, months

$2k you fucking sperg

when you put a "k" after a number it means thousand, so in this case, $2k means $2,000!

Have you checked DLT? Could interest you.

>derivatives market estimated 1'500'000'000'000'000
>ChainLink perfect for derivatives

chainlink has been shilled for a year, not just days newfag

He says $2k = $2000, which it is not going to be. My estimate in 1.5 years would be between $50-$100.

>asset market valued $250,000,000,000,000
>therefore, bookkeeping firms valued $250,000,000,000,000

I would like to say I was just playing retarded.. but I think it has become obvious that I was not.

Any paper of linky applications for derivatives?

I never said it will become the same fucking market cap did I? Nice clutching a straws, faggot

>over several days
isn't link like 5 months old now?
how new are you?

Yee yee, you aren't a newfag buddy.

How do I enter CL slack?
Do they have a LINK census there or what?

Stinky linkiessss

Only got 200 linkies, still feeling comfy af

Chainlink is such a comfy hold.

Too bad I don't have 100k of them.

I hope you're not implying link wouldn't be necessary to achieve what sergey described

You do realize that market cap is a hypothetical number, right?
There wouldn't actually be that much money in Chainlink if it was 2k per token.

this. good thing i stayed away from eth and antshares

could you get a shittier logo and name?

That's not as bad as sumokoin, man.

SUMO may be shittily named but does it have power? Yes.

The people here are hedging frills vs function.
The shit that gets stilled for like three weeks and dumps are the frills.

When you see months of shilling and continued memes there may be something else at work.

Absolutely wrong implication, I remember specifically seeing the LINK logo somewhere around the DLT papers. There's only one kind of oracle that could work for legally binding documents. Also nobody can have my 26K Linkies.

But imagine being able to renegotiate your wagecuck contract with stupid flexibility. At the start of the day you can choose the flat contract or the risky contract where you need to meet a deadline. And if you rush to meet deadlines and do a shitty job, you stop seeing them offered. Being able to choose how much you want to be paid in Fiat and how much in stock, with an obligation to being informed as soon as you lose a client. Being able to participate (maybe not democratically) in the hiring process of your coworkers instead of letting a fag from HR be in charge, who doesn't understand your job. Or voting (again, maybe not democratically, there could be different weight) on how a merge is going to be carried out.