Secret market tips

Sup biz follow this guide and you will be a millionaire
>Accumulate Bitcoin in feb-mar while alts take a hit
>In late March early April, sell Bitcoin at ath for altcoins that bottomed out at this point
>Make a shitload of money in May and June but sell your alts sometime in June then go all in to fiat
>In July buy Bitcoin when it bottomed out or new icos
> August to October is the wildcard of crypto anything can happen
>Get back to bitcoin before November before it makes a high sell that shit for the cheap alts again
> Make a shitloads of gains in December but sell before mid January and go all in to fiat again
>Repeat step one

Thanks for the tip, my man.

Group huuug

>suddenly the lolis are transported away to a strange room
>...
>in 4 years time all of them were pregnant

DON'T TOUCH THE FROG HE'S POISONED HE'S POISONED

How many Iota for those girls, sir? I give you 500 Iota each and 600 for dee bottom middle

Yes, because every year will be exactly the same. There are no actual reasons markets move. They just follow a pattern.

When I went to my local fortune teller she threw her chickenbones and told me great fortunes await me.

It must have been a sign. It must have been this post that I should follow.

One more bump, lolis because it weeds out fags that would of been losing their shit over a picture anyways.

kek

is this a pattern that repeats each year? have i remind you that last year there was a crazy boom, there is no way to predict this year in such way

You know you lurked too much when such pic is disturbing you.

What to do in June when regulators decide a global ban on crypto?

Cool this is now a pedo board.

You can look back in the charts yourself but there is at least 2 market cycles that goes to fiat to Bitcoin to alts back to fiat I'm not going to spoon feed you as it happened for the past 2 years already including 2013-14 as well before mtgox interrupted the cycle

What the fuck is wrong with you people??

Hahahaha

>600 for dee bottom middle
You do have an eye them little girls, sir.

what do you mean?

tar and feather regulators

This is (((subversive))) shilling to poison the minds of Veeky Forums users and make it harder for them to achieve any real power in the world. But other than the picture the advice is good. Just be aware of things like this guys.

welcome newfriend

I've noticed the same pattern and i was planning on doing the same thing, but the only thingg i disagree is with the "late march early april" statement. imo alts will moon till may/june then it will crash with bitcoin together. So around that time it would be good to stay into fiat until bitcoin found a nice bottom around july.

Hello, how are you today?

I am doing great, thanks for asking. What about you?

Not too bad, bored right now...

How much for a loli?

Get a room, homos.

poor girls, never made it out of Podesta the Molestas basement

I cant, I am already in one with your mom