YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE MAGICAL TETHER PRINTER

IF YOU REPLY "IN TETHER WE TRUST" GREAT GAINS WILL COME TO YOU!

Other urls found in this thread:

omnichest.info/lookuptx.aspx?txid=b182888725cff4486d4080cf04736ab0d2250a78a02948cfc348d8e1672ef52c
omnichest.info/lookuptx.aspx?txid=3691adbbe8342f6fde7bc549fcb0991decbe3bd040d01d87ee7970c0e47f3e9a
www-coindesk-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.coindesk.com/bitfinex-vs-bitfinexed-exchange-hires-law-firm-challenge-critics/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IN TETHER WE TRUST

IN TETHER WE TRUST

omnichest.info/lookuptx.aspx?txid=b182888725cff4486d4080cf04736ab0d2250a78a02948cfc348d8e1672ef52c
ITS DONE

WHY DOES BTC OG UP EVERY TIME THIS HAPPENS? EXPLAIN TO A HAPPY BRAINLET RN

Based Tether makes Redditors buttmad

IN TETHER WE TRUST

IN TETHER WE TRUST

IN TETHER WE TRUST

>Print Tether
>Buy btc with this new tether
>Drive the price up
>??????

you got it senpai

wouldn't we able to see an uptick in volume from these tethers easily though?

>MUH FIAT MONEY
>ENTIRE MARKET DEPENDS ON SOME SCAM CURRENCY OVERPRINTING
Why are coinfags so stupid?

thank you magic tetherprinter.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SAVE ME TETHER I WANNA GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS MAD HOUSE BUT IM STILL 60% DOWN

Im sure they slowly introduce them to the market.

omnichest.info/lookuptx.aspx?txid=3691adbbe8342f6fde7bc549fcb0991decbe3bd040d01d87ee7970c0e47f3e9a
I just found this one. This is 200 mil in a day.

well if they did, then the price wouldn't shoot up this fast, would it?

>Money sucks cause the gov creates it out of thin air

>crypto is awesome cause some anonymous corps creates it out of thin air

IN TETHER WE TRUST

IN TETHER WE TRUST

there's still no proof that it's created out of thin air...and even if it is, if it takes us to the fucking moon, who gives a shit?

Can someone roughly explain how does tether increase other coins value? I deadly tired to research shit. thanks

I dont know how they operate , but its good rule of thumb that if they print a price hike is coming.

How do you know it's not
>print tether
>trade it to people for the coins they want to get out of.

IN TETHER WE TRUST

They dont have 200 million to trade.

IN TETHER WE TRUST

IN TETHER WE TRUST

IN TETHER WE TRUST,
as we have no choice

>even if it is, if it takes us to the fucking moon, who gives a shit?

haven't you ever heard "what goes up must come down"?

>IN TETHER WE TRUST

Ain't tether supposed to be backed by $$$ and linked to the USD?

How can they just "print" it without causing massive inflation?

at this point its like god
there is no proof that he doesn't exist but is there proof he does
same goes for 1:1 fallacy
It deserves all the fud it gets because it will affect all of us when it comes crashing down

It's fine so long as they have $1-2 billion in reserve.

>there is no proof that he doesn't exist
No proof of existing is already a proof not-existing

Tether claims that USDT is a dollar-pegged cryptocurrency, and therefore they must have a dollar in their bank account for every Tether that is issued. They are not allowed to operate like banks do today, and only hold a percentage of reserves in their vault. Therefore, if they are issuing more Tethers then they have USD’s in their vault, then that is fraud. The result of this fraud could be influencing Bitcoin prices if Tethers are used for margin trading like Bitfinex’ed claims.

Quote from a CoinDesk article: “While Tether says it fully backs its eponymous tokens, Bitfinex’ed has accused the company of issuing more tethers than it can redeem and using them to fund margin trading on Bitfinex, thereby artificially pumping up the price of bitcoin.”—Article on CoinDesk

Link to article: www-coindesk-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.coindesk.com/bitfinex-vs-bitfinexed-exchange-hires-law-firm-challenge-critics/amp/

>haven't you ever heard "what goes up must come down"?

i think we've experienced that the last couple of days...

>scenario A: tether is not a scam -> we can keep mooning
>scenario B: tether is a scam, but it's never found out -> we can keep mooning
>scenario C: tether is a scam and it's revealed -> a biblical crash and a consequent bear market that will last for ages

Are you retarded? They can print it as long it gets a deposit from some russian oligarch needing to launder money. That's the theory. If those deposits exist is another discussion.

kek, current supply is 1.85 billion, that's at least the amount they are supposed to have in their bank accounts. Probably more, since they make interest off of it and don't pay them to the tokens. That's the therory.

Scenario B is a utopia.
All scams eventually collapse.

Tether the miracle

IN TETHER WE TRUST

This is getting sad

IN TETHER WE TRUST

thats what I tried to say
basically there is no proof that Theter Limted has any of the money the claim they have

Also their Terms of Service even states they can exit scam without even breaching anything because they disclosed it before hand