I created threads in December to tell you to jump into Bitcoin Private / ZCL

I created threads in December to tell you to jump into Bitcoin Private / ZCL.

Now is a good time to get out.

The lead developer has went rogue.

I am extremely confident that Rhett is about to dump the market with three consecutive massive sell orders.

The order book is extremely thin. Everyone will be wiped out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/by18VB3EaP4?t=504
warosu.org/biz/thread/S6024461#p6031363
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sned bobs and vagene

Oh yea, I remember you

Ernest

yeah, bitcoin private is just vanilla anyways. I did make 1200% off ZCL a couple weeks ago, but I'm out & moving on to ETC. I might have like 3-4 ZCL in an exchange, that's it.

How so?

BITCOIN BITCONNECT
NEW FORK NIGGA

What do you mean? Tell more please.

Come on, spill the beans! I'm all ears, but if you don't deliver SOME sort of proof or even a hint, I'll think you're a LARPing piece of shit and buy even more. You ain't getting my bags, son

t1P462EiY2joTuPkVfSV1WUCREiia5HUdUG
Please?

I totally believe you.

>I totally don't believe you.

This is a bit tedious to explain but I will try to make it short.

The initial plan was to announce the fork once wallets and multiple partnerships with exchanges had been secured. Long story short? The plan failed.

The leadership of BTCP failed to account for the fact that exchanges would not beg them to list ZCL/BTCP. They do not have the funding to move forward at this point. They also lost one of the keys to a 2-2 multisig wallet with 150 BTC that could have saved the day.

And you haven't heard the worst yet: the one exchange *everyone* thought as a the project's safety net (i.e Bittrex) announced yesterday to Rhett that they do not have the HR bandwidth to upgrade the ZCL nodes they maintain or add a new BTCP/BTC pairing.

There are also other issues with Rhett and the team that I could list here if you are curious.

To be fair, I don't think Rhett is a scammer. He genuinely wanted to have his own successful project. At the end of the day he has to look for number one though. The problem is that he has a monster stack to dump.

Good luck.

I appreciate your explanation. Did you sell your stash? At this point, could we confirm the fork is over/will be canceled?

Seriously, without a single post in regards to any relatable proofs (even if they're not completely direct), nobody is gonna take your words for granted but as a FUD. Now, I'm not saying you're full of shit or throwing out the possibility of BTCP's future in regards to the fork support of the exchanges, but there are no basis upon what you're stating for US to see, other than that it's pure speculation.
If they have talked about this in a private chat and you observed it, then post it. If it's somewhere you found this information, well then just post the fucking source. Nobody on Veeky Forums besides retards are gonna just buy your words no matter how convincing it sounds.
Good will without a second opinion is, well, baseless.

This

Op kys

Proofs?

>There are also other issues with Rhett and the team that I could list here if you are curious.
please OP

Why should I believe you?

The fork won't be cancelled but here how it's going to go:

0. Some announcement this week about a testnet to add some depth to the market.

1. At some point this week, Rhett will make massive sell orders that eat well into the orderbook (probably into 600k) twice.

2. The sell-off will be compensated and the price will move back to 1M.

3. Rhett will repeat the operation and average down slightly but will liquidate most (90%?) of his stack.

4. Remember they just have to make some vague announcements to (at least) get the bid side filled and make people willing to carry their bags.

5. At some point, once the operation is complete they will announce the hard-fork (if at all) for late March.

6. Market will react negatively to this (the hard-fork was supposed to happen on XMas eve).

7. Depending on their end-game they will either buy at bottom or just move on to a new project.

8. People whom I have advised to buy this will lose a tremendous amount of money. Ten people told me they were all in ZCL. I don't want to have a part in this.

I have to give kudos to this FUD attempt. It seems to have actually drawn some people in on here.

I particularly like the part where you suggest you were shilling ZCL previously to give your fud more credibility.

Bravo sir.

My first threads on ZCL (at the time 13K sats) got pruned with maybe 4 replies.

Whether you believe me didn't matter at the time and doesn't now either. I will let your process the information I provide at your own discretion.

Ask some questions.

I am Ernest.

Google "Veeky Forums biz Ernest ZCL".

Does this ever work? It doesn’t seem to be working now. I mean what’s the point? Just buy, man. fudding like this seems like an awful lot of effort to get a price maybe a few cents lower.

Just saying my man.
If you want to actually spread good will and warn other anons here, stretch out and actually provide where you're getting this information from. It's not much to ask. Hundreds can "create information" and ask others to process it here, just for your record.

Cheers.

That means shit, Ernest.

If I remember correctly, Rhett said in the interview with Tai Zen that he doesn't own any zcl?

Post proof

Sage

SIgh.

Ignored when I brought the good news.

Loathed when I brought the bad.

There's no winning this, is there?

>Vox clamantis in deserto

Give a single shred of proof you fucking faggot. A single screenshot corroborating ANYTHING that you’ve said. Otherwise go fuck yourself asshole.

Okay. Where's the proof? You haven't even explained where you got the information from, never mind provided any evidence for it.

Such information would presumably come from someone extremely close to Rhett to be able to know this. So who would they tell at the risk of having their own ZCL dumped on when there are a lot more gains to be made, and why would the information filter to you?

More to the point, why would you announce this when ZCL has just tanked in value and "getting out" now would involve selling at this low price when it's inevitably due to go a lot higher from here as the launch date approaches?

It needs proof and/or needs to make logical sense, user.

It's trivial to forge a screenshot, is that what I should do to add credence to my claims?

I have never pretended that I had irrefutable evidence of Rhett's intent to have you buy his bags. It's up to you to factor in your decision process the information that I give you. If you see some market movement and then a bright light, or wake up to a nuked order book... well you will know then I wasn't fucking with you.

You have made up your mind anyway. Nothing short of a sea of red will convince you that I tell the truth. Remember that I tried to help you and that this is on *you* alone.

The only people I want to honor are the ones who listened to me over a month ago. I trust that they will recognize both my name and writing style and act accordingly.

how would any one believe you are the user from weeks back..
you were the user that posted about the roadmap being *tweeted in 1 minute* yesterday right??
on the other hand you could be any old fuck stick... how to know?
I believe but don't if you know what I mean

People like you are what is so fucking wrong with this crypto realm. Some piece of shit spreading FUD through the guise of a moral obligation to investors past and present WITHOUT any piece of evidence.

You know why you're a piece of shit? Because you missed the dips THREE fucking times and most likely when it shot up from $2.

I haven't read crazy indepth about Rhett but from my following of BTCP thus far I'm pretty grounded in the success of the project. Am I being emotional with my investment? Fuck no. I sold off SUB, VEE, and IOTA of which I've been holding since November because of ZCL/BTCP.

If $120 is STILL to steep for you to invest get the fuck off /biz and get a job before the fucking fork date is announced.

>some people are beyond saving

I believe you. Just sold all mine. Thanks!

What's your name? You told it in an earlier thread. Simple proof.

I'm Ernest.

I'm feeling you. Still very conflicted.

Why would he tell you he had a massive load to dump, that doesn't make sense

>There are also other issues with Rhett and the team that I could list here if you are curious.

spill the beans please earnest

If you're really ernest, answer this: why were you shilling ZCL as soon as last Sunday, but fudding it now? And in that thread you used a trip at one point, go ahead and use it here.

THat's actually correct. Thanks for the heads up.

Guys check the time. it's too fast a response to check the archive but it is correct. OP is legit. I'm sleeping in tether.

youtu.be/by18VB3EaP4?t=504

found this part in the interview

Sorry, meant the Sunday before last.

How is that proof of anything? He could be a rando that saw the same thread

fuckin wasted wow

This is some quality FUD. Fuck off OP.

Ernest is a well known whale bro. Anyone could say they’re him. Watch this.

I’m the real Ernest and you should buy ZCL.

Nice try OP

Hard to believe without a gram of proof. Show me something.

Actually, I am Ernest. This person is an imposter.

Thank Christ it’s you Ernest. I was about to sell.

user
I’m Ernest. Do u believe me?

Can anyone tell me if this is true? I can't find Ernest in the archive with his tripcode.

For those who want to read what I have to say.

I'm out.

You are not me.

You are the one impersonating, you should get lost.

shoo shoo pajeet not getting my stack

Nice proofs there, what drugs are you using? I could get some of that too

i'm merk

t. earnest

That's not even my tripcode.

> Ernest !!wF2VyCFVpmq

He was using the trip !!wF2VyCFVpmq in the thread on Sunday jan 7th.

If you can produce that trip code I'll sell all the ZCL I have right now. But you don't have it, because you aren't him.

Why wouldn’t he pump it back to 300 then dump?

You guuys are dumb faggots
let me explain
First off if i saw any of you guys i'd slap the goofy off your face

You think OP is gonna get a HUGE discount if he fuds to you poor larping faggots? LOL

It's the same when i 'FUD' DBC
You think i'm gonna get a cheaper price off 2 people dumping bags? YOU DUMB FUCKING FAGGOTS

IT WOULDNT TOUCH THE MARKET

rhett is a scammer though, he became one after talking to richard heart (which is also a scammer)

Use the tripcode and I'll believe you.

Note how the OP STILL hasn't bothered to explain how they could possibly know this information.

If you don't mind people knowing who you are, then you shouldn't mind at least giving a little clue as to how you found out all this amazing information.

Let me guess. Friend of a friend?

FUD spreads from here spreads to Reddit spreads to Twitter spreads to the normies.

It's a long con.

warosu.org/biz/thread/S6024461#p6031363
There is Ernest's real tripcode, both people in this thread are larping

buying more right now. I always do the opposite of what biz says. It works great

why? either beleive it don't beleive. more importantly faggot, SS and see what happens. You get information, you are happy with it. Giving away more could mean OP giving away his cover.

again, SS post faggot and see what happens. Maybe it will, maybe it won't.

This is Veeky Forums he’s probably just a bored NEET who wants to make others miserable for his own satisfaction.

Yeah, pretty clear sign of a LARP.

You're doing great OP, please keep this thread up!

ZCL in the green!!

newbies, this is pure FUD.

it also isn't Ernest. note he will not use his actual tripcode. if you sell because of this you will learn a hard lesson.

this i can agree with... definitely a possibility

Nice try OP

Compare posting styles. Looks very similar. Also, he never seemed to disclose much information. Why start doing it now?

t. other pajeet from this guys pump and dump group FUDing ZCL

shoo shoo

I had a bad feeling from the very start. After watching the interview rhett gave he just seemed entirely incompetant. Plus his history of pump and dumps, way too fucking sketchy

im not a pajeet. i read the thread, saw op post some shit, and all you guys ask for is sources, sources, sources.

SS his post and see if it comes true, or call him a faggot. Also OP, use a trip if you want people to beleive you.

fuck you pajeet im not buying your shitcoins

So the one thing that would convince people you are legit is the one thing you won't do.

Eat shit larper

OP got BTFO so hard it’s funny.

the real question here is how long do i stay in this pump before exiting

why would rhett do this? it's not like he can disappear without one of us finding him.

shoo shoo pajeet

See where it goes and sell gradually.

Why 3 orders?

OP contact me.

Ernest.btc
At
protonmail.ch

I don't get it. There doesn't seem to be any logical reason to abandon a project that will likely double the value of the coin and then sell during a huge dip.

I am Ernest.

not convincing at all. even if he had his trip this is still fud.

its not supported by anything but speculation.

the fact that he won't use the tripcode is proof its not him.

if you stay in crypto, especially on biz, you will see shit like this all the time.

OP is not me.

What the fuck just happened.

This guy is actually Ernest

Sorry Ernest.

Ernest, my man; love ya !

Rhett gets jail if he dumps with inside info. I hope he's not that retard.

Any new tips earnest? I never read your thread but I'd love to ride on your whale tail

I'll send you what I can.

I only impersonated you because I want people to realize what is going on.