Be honest, does anybody honestly feel the valuation of ETH is justified?

be honest, does anybody honestly feel the valuation of ETH is justified?

Eth is a shitcoin. Muh clogged network.

Do you honestly feel the valuation of diamonds or renaissance paintings is justified?

Renaissance paintings yes, diamonds no.

What do you say that as if it was an argument?
And no.

it's the same kind of argument that you're making when you're implying that ETH price will fall because it's not valued correctly

But they are all fakes

it's actually undervalued according to metcalfe's law. I am tired of explaining that over and over

>JASON in the bottom left
>confirmed Jason Parser
Holy shit

non of these coins are worth more than a few dollars

at least renaissance paintings arent infinite

there is no limit to the amount of crypto that can be invented

eth is way overvalued for a shitcoin that can't scale

if one dapp (cryptokitties) takes the whole eth network down, then eth has no future, so basically worthless

imagine paying 10k for a "coin" or not selling at 10k

holy SHIT

All cryptos are overvalued at this point in time. Nobody fuckin uses them yet. In 5 years, some select few will be actually heavily used and worth a lot. ETH might be one of them, if it goes through the planned scalability updates.

Also, OP, why do you post some shit graph about BTC, but talk about ETH?

ETH is a shitcoin. Name any dApp on the platform that isn't shit. It's only values so high because it's the trading pair for all the other shitcoins that operate on it.
Crazy valuations on art are a mix of some billionaires circle jerk/trying to one up each other and money laundering.

painting is ink on a rag man.

kek

i'd pick the diamonds.

fuck, dude

Nope! Vitalik is a wierd heroin addict looking commie creep. I don't think ETH blockchain is useful for any real world purpose.

renaissance paintings are worth more than the entire population of africa. Theyre a relic of a world once worth living in

Lol. You will stay poor forever being this retarded. I am sorry.