boards
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GET IN NOW

>user trades tokens that don't even have a working product yet
>user still doesn't own any BATs
>user still uses Chrome

Literal meme magic. I can't believe it LMAO

DELETE THIS I NEED TO BUY MORE THIS WEEK STILL

Wish I could have bought more during the dip, but this is going to set a new floor. $1 soon cometh.

It’s already showing signs of life

>crypto market crash top news everywhere
>thinking normies buy in again
nah

claim your pic related

this guy is still around? hes like a dinosaur in internet years

BAT has utility unlike other cryptos
Small-time youtubers actually needs this

Guys join the offical discord so we can shill this coin and be rich come on guys

discord gg/hRuJdDe

$50 EOY. PewDiePie Post coming tonight, Coinbase coming this week.
Mozilla integration coming in 1 month.
I'm deleting this post in 5 minutes.

> pump it to $99, $100 defeats the purpose

I'd recommend you fags trying out the browser anyway. It's pretty great honestly.

Twitch integration should be first according to his tweeter
twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/948688891405455360

Veeky Forums stop. STOP. Stop trying to defeat the purpose of the token. The cheaper it is, the better.

I'm waiting on a deposit to complete on friday. Plz to delete sir! sir! sir! plz to delete!

DELETE THIS

IM NOT READY

There's no brakes on the BAT train. This is the lowest the price will ever be again.

That'll be awesome even though he's just talking about being able to donate to Twitch streamers via the Brave browser and not an actual Twitch partnership.

An actual Twitch partnership with BAT would be a game changer. So would BAT on coinbase.

Too late, we are taking off

No let them shill this coin. They didn't read the white paper and they'll learn the hard way

Sir NO! Plz Sir! NOOOOOO SIR
..sir
............sir..si...r

It's actually 60% of my holdings, i just wanted more cheap BAT.

Someone needs to come up with a coin where i can deposit cash money and not have to wait a god damn week for it to clear.

Bat and coinbase are already partnered.

See

for the new: this is 100% FUD

SIR PLEASE NOT NOW WAIT SIR

Most people can't even be bothered to whitelist their favourite channels, which makes me doubt people are going to go through all this trouble just to give Youtubers money.

dominos are starting to fall, BATmen

Those fingers on the chart doubled my bat stack kek

Every single "white paper" argument has been disproven.

>tied to ETH price
That's talking about the ICO price, brainlet.

>above $1 defeats the purpose
Never mentioned in the whitepapers.

>it's better if the coin is worth less
Not at all true; in fact, cheap BAT defeats the purpose of Brave because there wouldn't be any incentive for content creators to want BAT donations.

Bingo Bango.

Try the browser out. Have it cum all over your face. Turn gay.

wow, man, phillyD is going ALL IN. DAMN. now I feel bad for it only being 60% of my portfolio

Whitepaper

yes

>all this trouble just to give Youtubers money

Yeah you see, here's the beauty of it:

All they have to do is use Brave and it will automatically give their favorite Youtubers money. How about that?

poop

Fellow Anons, i do not hold any BAT and I just wanted to say this: I love the fucking Brave Browser. Threw all other Browsers off my PC and Phone. Fucking smooth experience.

"Going all in"
Regardless, just eating popcorns.
Shh

PHILLYD ALL IN ON BAT, LETS GO BOYS!

Now we just need a pewdiepie mention and getting brendan eich onto the joe rogan podcast.

I wish it supported userscripts.

is this worth doing if im sitting on 5000 BATs anyway?

>user still uses Chrome
whats wrong with chrome

We're all using Brave now.

I have no doubt in my mind that it will someday, the devs are likely looking to do everything Firefox does and more, surpassing their own legacy.

you need to use Brave browser for BAT to work, cmon man this is basic research

I mean, if you're gonna part with your BAT to increase user awareness then no.

If you're okay with receiving free BAT that you're meant to give away to increase user awareness of the platform, then yes.

BAT extension for firefox when?
i'm going to use Brave for youtube only

Soon.

nobatmen on suicide watch

boards Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/6606794

whats this shit?

Easiest 2x gain of my life. Wish it was more though, but it would defeat the purpose of the coin.

the wave of the future.

future's bright, take these

So, there is no way to get them out of the browser and into a real wallet? What's the point?

I'm not interested in giving money to a bunch of NEET YouTube jews. And the browser is pretty bad.

It's not firefox

>listening to normies

REMEMBER BITCONNECT

that's just the ones they give away for free

Now it would need to reach 10k satoshis to be a dollar now :)

someone explain how this shit works

i dont get it at all

i have the browser, wtf does monthly budget mean

Become a verified(r) creator and transfer them to yourself.
Tick tock, 90 days left to start that youtube channel.

someone suggested on here a while ago that maybe eich and brave were waiting for a significant market crash before they really started marketing this thing to separate themselves from the pile of shit that crypto can be, and maybe... just maybe that's what we're seeing here.

The browser blocks ads and gives BATs to the websites and youtube channels you follow every month instead.

It means how much BAT it will distribute from your wallet to websites and people monthly

In this bear market, the only people making money are the members of this group. Join now.

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

Theyre giving away free BAT to jummpstart the economy. Use it to support your favorite content creators.

This. The fact you need a browser or a plugin is fucking stupid. You can build this without a whole broweser. You think there is going to be a legit RFC that gets accepted as a standard so all browsers integrate this stupid token? If you asnwer yes then you are a brainlet who deserves to lose money on this shit coin.

lets go boys

>>So, there is no way to get them out of the browser and into a real wallet? What's the point?

In the next phases of the BAT model viewers will be able to cash out earned BAT for shekels. They are doing this now as a way to stimulate the bat ecosystem,

It was me. I said he was waiting for the bear market. Eich is playing 4d chess. He knew youtube was going to demonetize everyone yesterday.
He is more 4d chess than trump.

what if i run out of BAT? how does it know who to give it to?

Almost 50 cents

Don't one of those losers fomoing after 2600 sats. Secure your 2x gains now.

you're gonna unironically hang yourself if you don't buy this under a dollar.

when you add funds you can't withdrawal them? am i reading this right?

>not trusting an anti-gay pro-trump libertarian genius that managed to make javascript famous despite being the shittiest programming language ever

Shit browser and lacks of add-on.

scam token cant go over $1

Go to the website you lazy dumbfuck. there are settings for it

If you run out of BAT it will not distribute any to people since you don't have any. It's supposed to automatically pick the websites/youtubers you mostly visit but you are also supposed to be able to pick who your BAT goes to. Idk though since it hasn't given me any kind of options in brave to pick who to distribute it to.

It won't be like this forever

what fucking website?

im just gonna sell my fucking bats when it moons

yes there is the option to change the default settings. click the little pin icon next to each publisher and it will let you input a fixed % value for that publisher

Then go ahead and build it ya faggot.

do you realize the whole point of BAT is to be under $1 right?

It doesn't show me any publishers. Not even after i spent nearly an hour watching theneedledrop with brave.

dumbest pajeet shill posts ive ever seen

ANy source on this?

do any of the websites you visit in Brave show up in the list? a couple reasons that might be obvious but could fix your problem: can't use private browsing mode, and must make sure Brave Payments are enabled

Refresh.

None. Some dumb faggot decided he wanted to be funny. It became a meme among a bunch of tiny dick cock guzzlers.

today's episode is due in ~1 btw. he has a segment where he shills shit he likes. keep an eye out

HE'S IN ALREADY

*1 hour

BITCONNECT number two prepare your abuses

What's wrong with chrome?
Brave is pretty bad especially the mobile version
The desktop version is just a worse version of chrome with adblock made by lefties sjw
No?

stop driving up the price!

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee