Normies buy high sell low

Normies buy high sell low.

Listen, you fuckers
There is a one rule :
Hold until you make it ( i dont care if your aim is to have 2m$ or 2k) or lose everything...
Don't fucking sell when market is dropping. Its fucking natural.
It can't go forever up MORONS

Biz community is very helpful, listen to them

THIS MARKET IS UNREGULATED BUT IT WILL CHANGE SOON
REGULATIONS ARE GOOD THINGS

WITHOUT REGULATIONS THIS MARKET IS EASILY MANIPULATED
PLENTY OF SCAMMY ICOS
LENDING PLATFORM = SCAM !!! IDIOTS

CHINA AND KOREA WONT BAN CRYTPO THEY WILL REGULATE IT

Exchanges that are paying dividends will be shut down. A dividend token is classifying the token as a security( read about securities laws or ask a lawyer . IT'S ILLEGAL
YOUR LOVELY YOUTUBERS WILL DUMP ON YOU THEIR COINS

DO YOUR FUCKING RESEACRH

BE AWARE OF SHILLCOINERS

God it's hilarious watching you crypto investors flail. You don't get rich quick faggots and now you will pay the price for being a retard.

nice try nocoinjeet

This is more than investing. This is a war.

Yeah I'm serious. It started with Brexit and Trump, and now we take the financial system as well.

2012 was the start of a new cycle, freedom is coming and cryptocurrency is just one manifestation of this. We will uproot the central banks and we shall all face a better future.

Those who believe in freedom, and have faith can play a big part in this change.

hahaha nocoiners I guess well this month I cashed out 200k$
trying to help normies
dont worry crypto is not a bubble
come back here in two weeks

where in the US could this be

>not selling high
>and buying the dips

Kys

alaska

If you don't have crypto why are you even on Veeky Forums you fag

Saw that the value of your meme coins plummeted and I wanted to see some pink wojaks and retards crying about how they lost their life savinga

unfortunately for you most of us are so far up from our initial investment that even after a sickening crash we're still up loads.

I gave up trying to reason with these retards last year. There is literally nothing you can say that won't be responded to with utter retardation. Just stop coming here for any serious investment talk. Come here for the wojaks and to laugh at normies getting scammed and panic selling.

thats a huge asshole

That i wouldn't mind sniffing and licking all day

ALso to OP

>Not selling high buying dips

kys

crypto will replace fiat in the future. I wont predict how long it will take, but you should reconcile yourself with this.

Seriously, my portfolio dipped about $50k in the last two days and it didn't even phase me

in what way is crypto not fiat?

Which is why most of the richfags are also people who invested almost 10 years ago. They didn't get rich quick, even those who invested in ethereum at the beginning had to be patient and hold and not panic sell. But they still won in the end. The true lesson is to have patience and get on opportunities early on good coins/tech and not pure scams. Do that and you will make it.

It could take off for all I know but once it becomes stable then maybe ill consider it but you idiots are investing in money with the hopes of making more money.
I accept that it could take off but you faggots are like a cult you can't acknowledge it could all come crumbling down any minute you all swear it's the future.

There are good projects that are basically seeking to automate things humans would normally do. That is where the future is headed. I don't buy all the "new paradigm" talk exactly, but crypto has a place in the world.

>listen to /biz

There are way too many of these threads begging people not to bail. Its so obviously people that don't want to lose everything and trying desperately to keep people putting money in to keep them afloat.

Im not saying it has no place. I'm saying you are idiots for investing in it. It's somehow supposed to replace real money but it can't hold a steady value. There is no incentive for me to convert my usd to coins right now, the only people buying it are idiots trying to get rich quick.

Cashed out 6 btc at 10k like an idiot but it doesn't feel that bad. It's still 60k in my pocket that I got for free and I have plenty more magic internet money that makes cash appear in my pocket.