USDT / Tether speculation thread

Is this not concerning or suspicious to anyone? What the fuck are the chinks up to?
Printed $200,000,000 in the last 24 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_extradition_treaties
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks printed 100k

And like clockwork, "the correction is over"

dude there's literally no fiat backing it up, it's all a scam. look it up there are a few of their devs spilling everything by accident on reddit, they dont actually tether usd correctly.

fuck off with these controlled thread

So many people were going into Tether that the Tether price had been inflated 5% past its 1 USD goal. There was a very obvious and very innocent reason for printing more.

call your local mayor he'll get right on it

Who cares? Make money while you can

I distrust the tether jew as much as anyone, but it's possible they need to print more as people cash out of btc into usdt

Relying on TA now is silly. I do hope that it is over though

It's over.
People are denying it.
Bitconnect, Tether, everything.

>tether injects 300m in the market in 3 days
>controlled thread

Rich people making money on the dip and market dislocations. Trust me, I have a MBA from Goldman Sachs.

Tether is going to be the source of the next crash... no way the IRS is going to let this keep going. Game over when they are audited. The lack of transparency is already disturbing.

don't bite the hand that feeds

>people move into tether
>tether prints more to keep price fixed at $1
>people move back into bitcoin, decreasing demand for tether
>?????

Do we see them ever buy back large sums of tether and "burn" them?

Isn't it just people selling to tether?
It's a good sign, means they're not leaving the market but just waiting it out before they jump back in.

That's some dumb TA. Elliott Waves are a better gauge.

The day the fed comes for tether, we are all ruined. mark these words.

Ignore anyone telling you to HODL and get out when you feel like you've got what you need. You're taking a gamble every day that you stay in this game. It's a corrupt burg a timebomb.

What's concerning to me is how arbitrary that number is. You'd think it would be a little more specific to "meet demands" if that's the goal.
lol

Brahs stop complaining just make a bot

This is literally nothing new? Tether has been doing this since before I was born

looks like this tether pump is already fizzling out

this.
we're printing and over inflating memes over here
idk how much time we got but if crypto doesn't find a real world use case we are ded kek

>no way the IRS is going to let this keep going
What has the IRS to do with Singapore and the Bahamas? Only US muds will be kept out of crypto by ma IRS

>Game over when they are audited.
What if Bitconnect and Tether are in cahoots? The BTC they stole were sold to fiat so that Tether can provide the fiat needed during an audit.

Money laundering

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_extradition_treaties

>Money laundering
Oh shit i forgot they can do that. Thats exactly what they did with Liberty Reserve even though its outside US jurisdiction.

>more people buying and cashing out
>demand for tether increases
>more tether printing is needed to satisfy demand
Not everything is a conspiracy.

They print or delete it as needed to keep the price at 1.
Tards.

Cmon man, they print enough to last them a few days/weeks.
So the number makes sense
And no one knows if it's actually people buying tether with their btc or them printing tether to buy btc for themselves
so stop fudding

Brainlet.

BitTetherX - I think I have my new ICO. 35 ETH minimum, buy today!

You think they sold every BTC they got the last day in FIAT at the exact price at that given moment.
Honestly its simply impossible.
They are giving out Tethers like candies without any backup.

In this bear market, the only people making money are the members of this group. Join now....

discord dot gg/6ddqFHd

But bitfinex can just buy it back with their BTC gains they are most legit exchange lmao ytf you believe tether FUD they like the federal reserve of crypto rn xD